38 year old dad, jailed for disciplining 16 year old

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
magnum
Junior Poster

38 year old dad, jailed for disciplining 16 year old

Post by magnum »

38 year old dad in jail for "abusing" is child in way of making her sword fight as discipline.

http://www.q13fox.com/news/kcpq-renaiss ... 2948.story

What bunch of bs, only in the land of the "free"
Camp38
Freshman Poster

Post by Camp38 »

Interesting to note the one sole comment to this article mentions..."Another good father arrested"

In America this is the pacifist femi-nazi culture which further indoctrinates men to the mangina lifestyle. Men are openly discouraged to teach any form of action that the authority (STATE) can be viewed as dissent in both mental or physical form. One must be inclined to be passive, apathetic and nurture a sense of hopelessness. This is why so much of self defense in many States and schools has been frowned upon and taught through example that repercussions are severe. This father is one such example and now he will suffer as well as the wife since they were both charged.

I am a long time aficionado of boxing and martial arts. Having boxed in many gyms in the lower east side of NYC and studied various Chinese Kung Fu systems in Chinatown (Lung Ying & Pak Mei) as well as with grandmaster Alan Lee and Wu-Su school, I can only relate this mass pacification to fostering a nanny state dependence on authority for help in matters of self perseverance. This is predominantly why the USA has become more of a police state - Dependence of the "HERO MYTH" - If you read Joseph Campbell you can see this perpetuated in pop media and movies. Eventually it seeps it's way into legislation. The people en mass enable it by inaction and supporting such policies. Children in many states can not even openly defend themselves against bullies. they must cower like an injured animal, wait for an "authority" figure to intervene on their behalf. Children who fight back are often sued by the offending child's parents, especially when any form of injury results from the self defense.

I remember an interview with boxer Roy Jones Jr. father, Roy Sr. who was his principle trainer throughout his career. His harsh training standards were often questioned by the mangina influenced media....finally in one interview in disgust, he exclaimed...so what? Look at what I produced! (His son as a star boxer) What have you produced? ...There was no response from any of the reporters after that.

“The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is
perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty
and almost any deprivation.
� - Adolph Hitler in Mein Kampf
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

If I was 16, & dad did this to me, I'd feel dad had gone too far doing this. However, I don't think arresting dad is the right thing to do for the family. Its a case of letting parents be parents even if kids don't like it.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
annewebb
Freshman Poster

Post by annewebb »

Thank you for providing an interesting topic here. About an hour ago, I also read an article entitled "Medieval hobbyist forces daughter to fight him with a wooden sword". Apparently, he forced the 16-year-old girl into a fight with wooden swords until she could no longer stand! Here's the thing: they were fighting for about TWO HOURS, wearing Renaissance-type armor and fighting with swords fashioned out of wood. She’s a 100-pound girl, and he’s a 300-pound adult. To make things worst, the victim’s stepmother watched the punishment and did nothing to prevent it. Gosh! That was totally unacceptable!