How To Lose Your Platinum Slut Status

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

How To Lose Your Platinum Slut Status

Post by Taco »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How To Lose Your Platinum Slut Status

Post by jamesbond »

Taco wrote:I never thought of it that way.

http://delusiondamage.com/2011/10/29/ho ... ut-status/
That's funny, I just read it and here is an excerpt from the article:

"Oh, no! You slept with seventeen dudes – you didn’t mean to, it just happened – and now people think you’re a slut! But you’re not! Deep inside your heart in that place where your womanly nature-goddess power comes from, you just know you’re not really a slut, so what’s a girl to do to fix her reputation?

No worries, girl, I’ll explain to you what you need to know:

See, sluttiness is a lot like an airline loyalty program…

The more destinations you visit, the more your slut status grows. At first, you may think no one notices that the miles are adding up, but don’t be fooled – once you’ve passed 50,000 miles of cock, you reach Gold status, and on your subsequent journeys you will be treated according to the status you have earned:

Your fellow passengers will be informed by those in the know that we have a Gold-level slut traveling with us today, and each new man you’re introduced to will already be aware of your special status – and rest assured, you will get the appropriate treatment."
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."