odbo, your posts are not relevant to this forum at all

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

It's amazing how people on here get banned for the silliest reasons. But someone can post constant racist garbage and is never banned. Says something about the people who run this board.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

C.J. wrote:This isn't even your forum. Why the hell do you care?

While odbo does post some weird shit(like that beastial stuff, gross!), IMO he is closer to understanding how the world works than most of you. And some of that does come out in his posts, even if it all happens to be f***ed up. A lot of that stuff is relevant to being happier abroad.
This is laughable.

If you want to understand how the world works, you can do your own research.

But justifying keeping a racist because he is enlightened is dumb. There is enough information online, on youtube and in books to help you understand how the world works without listening to odbo.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

MrPeabody wrote:If you are seriously interested in living abroad then you are on the wrong forum. There are much better region and country specific forums where the posters are expats currently living in the countries, so they are in the best position to give you accurate information. Do a google search. This forum appeals to frustrated wanabees who don't know much so they need something to talk about and a place to vent their feelings. Worse yet, their teenage boy minds are going through testosterone poisoning through lack of women and sex. So you periodically get bizarre posters in the later stages of degeneration who make up whole stories or otherwise get attention through disruption. But the most hilarious part are the posters who boldly dictate the reality of foreign women as they see it based on their vast experience of having f***ed hundreds of prostitutes. In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
Amen!
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

MrPeabody wrote:If you are seriously interested in living abroad then you are on the wrong forum. There are much better region and country specific forums where the posters are expats currently living in the countries, so they are in the best position to give you accurate information. Do a google search. This forum appeals to frustrated wanabees who don't know much so they need something to talk about and a place to vent their feelings. Worse yet, their teenage boy minds are going through testosterone poisoning through lack of women and sex. So you periodically get bizarre posters in the later stages of degeneration who make up whole stories or otherwise get attention through disruption. But the most hilarious part are the posters who boldly dictate the reality of foreign women as they see it based on their vast experience of having f***ed hundreds of prostitutes. In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
Brilliantly summarizes some of the negative aspects here.

As to odbo, while most of his posts strike me as irrelevant or worse, I do find some of his cobbled together pics to be hysterical.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
That´s why I feel great here :D

But it´s pathetic that our forum has no other topics than discussing odbo. Odbo is our celebrity. I want to know everything about him. I want to copy his whole lifestyle. He is happy while being at home which is a great success.
chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Post by chileanueva »

Odbo is an angry conspiracy theorist who is convinced the Jewish world is out to get him. It's paranoid mentality 101. It's no way to live or think.

Odbo is full of himself and angry at the Jewish-Negro-Anglo conspiracy that is out to destroy him. It's quite pathetic actually. He needs a girlfriend.

I pity Odbo, seriously. He needs to get laid. Angry guys are usually virgins. It's sad to be a virgin. Odbo knows this all too well.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Odbo's posts are entirely relevant to this forum as his viewpoints stem from the philosophy that life in the West is fundamentally toxic for humans on a mental and spiritual level. The true significance of being 'happier abroad' is irrelevant to the physical change in location, but rather the mental transformation one can acquire by making the switch; in essence it has nothing to do with inheriting the mental qualities of another nationality, but rather deprogramming oneself of the mental contamination we've been exposed to in order to redeem our more natural human qualities. This is nearly impossible to achieve without leaving the West due to the copious amounts of poisonous influences we are subjected to on a daily basis (as reflected in the majority of content on this site). Which is why we must seek to move to a location where the desired natural mental state is more so the norm, in order to simplify our quest in becoming mentally liberated.

This is the truth whether you are able to comprehend it or you're simply a disingenuous fool looking for information on places where you can have sex with impoverished women young enough to be your daughters.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Winston wrote:
I have asked Winston close to 20 times to make new categories and re-organize the forum so that useful information (like about getting visas, certifications, or cheap airfare) and cultural essays by the likes of ladislav wouldn't get lost amongst all the fluff, and so that I would be less annoying to people not interested in the psychological aspect. But Winston said it would be "too hard" - he's busy wanking.
What are you talking about? There are categories for everything here, including racial topics. Don't you see that? What else are you proposing? An unmoderated board?

Why don't you post your racist threads on storm front or chimpout.com?
if he was bashing asians and telling you that you are an inferior race with out you even provoking to do so nor posting anything thread bashing whites he would have been banned buy now.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Post by chileanueva »

American society thinks it's acceptable and okay to put down and bash Asians. The Asian stereotypes are shown in TV and movies.

The male Asian is shown as weak and feminine. Or some kind of karate kid or sensei master. Asians rarely get the hot girl in the end.

f**k white people. Time for the Chinese Red Dragon to burn this motherf***er down!
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

chileanueva wrote:f**k white people. Time for the Chinese Red Dragon to burn this motherf***er down!
Name a single war where the yellow man defeated the white man. Then we can talk about the "Chinese Red Dragon" (whatever that's supposed to mean!)
chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Post by chileanueva »

Stupid American. Chinese kicked the American's ass in Korean war. The Viet Cong made the Americans run away like cowards.

U.S. atomic bombed Japan x2, because white men are too scared to find Japanese samurai warriors on the motherland.

Wassup now white boy?
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

skateboardstephen wrote:
Winston wrote:
I have asked Winston close to 20 times to make new categories and re-organize the forum so that useful information (like about getting visas, certifications, or cheap airfare) and cultural essays by the likes of ladislav wouldn't get lost amongst all the fluff, and so that I would be less annoying to people not interested in the psychological aspect. But Winston said it would be "too hard" - he's busy wanking.
What are you talking about? There are categories for everything here, including racial topics. Don't you see that? What else are you proposing? An unmoderated board?

Why don't you post your racist threads on storm front or chimpout.com?
if he was bashing asians and telling you that you are an inferior race with out you even provoking to do so nor posting anything thread bashing whites he would have been banned buy now.
Actually Skateboardsthephen, Odbo has posted tons of bigoted anti-Asian material on HA, some of which were really offensive to me. At least he's a equal opportunity racist at that...
Last edited by zboy1 on February 4th, 2012, 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

AmericanInMexico wrote:
chileanueva wrote:f**k white people. Time for the Chinese Red Dragon to burn this motherf***er down!
Name a single war where the yellow man defeated the white man. Then we can talk about the "Chinese Red Dragon" (whatever that's supposed to mean!)
I don't want to turn this discussion into a race war contest, but we did lose the war in Vietnam, and the Korean War ended up in a draw. And we're talking about a huge technological edge to the U.S. in each of those wars. And historically, Ghengis Khan conquered much of Asia, Russia, and Eastern Europe defeating people of different nationalities and races, including Europeans.

I can understand the anger chileanueva feels, but I think its misguided. It isn't whites that are in control of Hollywood and the media, it's the Jews. They're the ones in charge of screwing up Western countries, not the white man.

And chill out chileanueva or conrad or philosphical Filipino or whatever the hell your name is, you're going to get banned again. What's your problem dude!?
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

chileanueva wrote:Stupid American. Chinese kicked the American's ass in Korean war. The Viet Cong made the Americans run away like cowards.

U.S. atomic bombed Japan x2, because white men are too scared to find Japanese samurai warriors on the motherland.

Wassup now white boy?
Come see me in Mexico if you feel you are so tough. Or even better if you are so tough, go up to the nearest black guy and challenge him.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

zboy1 wrote:
AmericanInMexico wrote:
I don't want to turn this discussion into a race war contest, but we did lose the war in Vietnam, and the Korean War ended up in a draw. And we're talking about a huge technological edge to the U.S. in each of those wars. And historically, Ghengis Khan conquered much of Asia, Russia, and Eastern Europe defeating people of different nationalities and races, including Europeans.

I can understand the anger chileanueva feels, but I think its misguided. It isn't whites that are in control of Hollywood and the media, it's the Jews. They're the ones in charge of screwing up Western countries, not the white man.

And chill out chileanueva or conrad or philosphical Filipino or whatever the hell your name is, you're going to get banned again. What's your problem dude!?
Just curious...total ignorance here...just what battle did US forces loose in Vietnam?...please name one.
Most of what I hear on this topic is twaddle repeated in US public schools...

Outwest