Video tributes to Winston in Russia and Philippines!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Btw, to get more hits on YouTube, you might want to title the video with something more catchy, such as:

"Winston dating hot girls in Russia"
"Asian guy dating hot girls in Russia"
"Asian guy picking up hot girls in Russia"
Etc.

Otherwise, people who don't know who I am have no reason to click on the video if the title doesn't sound interesting to them.

Did you get the links to my first few Philippines albums that I PMed to you?

Rock and I just went to Taichung and met lots of Taiwan girls. Maybe you can do a slide show of our photo collection too. lol More on that later though.
I changed the names to, "Check out Winston picking up hot girls in Russia" and "Watch Winston pick up hot girls in the Philippines."

I will make another video soon from the pictures you sent me from the Philippines album.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jamesbond wrote:
Winston wrote:Btw, to get more hits on YouTube, you might want to title the video with something more catchy, such as:

"Winston dating hot girls in Russia"
"Asian guy dating hot girls in Russia"
"Asian guy picking up hot girls in Russia"
Etc.

Otherwise, people who don't know who I am have no reason to click on the video if the title doesn't sound interesting to them.

Did you get the links to my first few Philippines albums that I PMed to you?

Rock and I just went to Taichung and met lots of Taiwan girls. Maybe you can do a slide show of our photo collection too. lol More on that later though.
I changed the names to, "Check out Winston picking up hot girls in Russia" and "Watch Winston pick up hot girls in the Philippines."

I will make another video soon from the pictures you sent me from the Philippines album.
That's better. But "check out" is superfluous. You want to use the best keywords with the shortest title, such as "Winston dating hot Russian girls" or "Winston dating hot Filipina girls" or "Asian nerd dating hot Russian girls" etc. Such titles sound more interesting. Think about yourself browsing YouTube and the kind of title that would make you click on a video.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Keyser
Freshman Poster

Post by Keyser »

Winston wrote:
What bar does she work in?

How much was the barfine?

Is she a three-holer?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Keyser wrote:
Winston wrote:
What bar does she work in?

How much was the barfine?

Is she a three-holer?
She told me she worked in La Pasha, but that was a long time ago and I didn't meet her there. I met her at the expat restaurant Margarita Station. She didn't ask me for any money, but I offered her some out of a feeling of obligation. A three holer? lol. I don't know cause I'm only interested in two holes - the main one for shagging and the other one for intimate kissing. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

Winston wrote:That's great Jamesbond! Thanks for doing that. Those are fine girls. Great song too. But you used some of the pictures twice in the slide show. lol Rock will be pleased to know that you also included the photo he took of me and that Mongolian girl. lol

I'll promote your video though. Can you put a caption at the bottom of it with the URL to this website? Just click the Annotations tab and you will find the panel to do it with.

Btw, you should have included this picture too. She was so hot and sexy!

Can you use the new edit feature on YouTube to edit it into the video?
So did you f**k her?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MatureDJ wrote: So did you f**k her?
Of course I did, twice in fact. It felt so good too. Didn't you read the post about it in the first page of this thread? Why else would we be in a bedroom? Just to talk? lol Duh.

The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Winston wrote:
Of course I did, twice in fact. It felt so good too. Didn't you read the post about it in the first page of this thread? Why else would we be in a bedroom? Just to talk? lol Duh.
Damn, Winston. I wish I could be like you (at least in that regard, because let's face it-- you do have a laundry list of character defects that not even Bill Gates could pay me enough to emulate)... When are we gonna travel to the Philippines together? lol
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:That's better. But "check out" is superfluous. You want to use the best keywords with the shortest title, such as "Winston dating hot Russian girls" or "Winston dating hot Filipina girls" or "Asian nerd dating hot Russian girls" etc. Such titles sound more interesting. Think about yourself browsing YouTube and the kind of title that would make you click on a video.
I changed the titles to ""Winston picking up hot girls in Russia" and "Winston dating hot girls in the Philippines."
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
Winston wrote:
Damn, Winston. I wish I could be like you (at least in that regard, because let's face it-- you do have a laundry list of character defects that not even Bill Gates could pay me enough to emulate)... When are we gonna travel to the Philippines together? lol
What laundry list of defects? According to who? Everyone has a list of weaknesses and character issues, but mine is no longer than average. At least I'm far more honest and upfront than most people are. Way more in fact. Most people will not admit to any defects.

But hey, at least I don't hit my computer and break my hard drive when a program won't install correctly, as you said you did. :P

Just go to the Philippines and you can get some too. Save up some money and go. Simple as that. If others can do it, why can't you?

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Check out my new video I just made with new pictures of Winston picking up hot girls in the Philippines. I think Winston will like the music I used, very classical and uplifting! :D

Last edited by jamesbond on March 5th, 2014, 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jamesbond,
Nice new video. But why did you use so many slutty photos of slutty looking women? That made me look like a whoremonger. lol Were they hot in your view? lol. Also, that song you used had Christian lyrics in it. Do you think that's a good idea? lol. Or was it meant to imply that I'm the "King of Kings and Lord of Lords" as the lyrics in it said? lol

The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Winston wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
Winston wrote:
What laundry list of defects? According to who? Everyone has a list of weaknesses and character issues, but mine is no longer than average. At least I'm far more honest and upfront than most people are. Way more in fact. Most people will not admit to any defects.

But hey, at least I don't hit my computer and break my hard drive when a program won't install correctly, as you said you did. :P

Just go to the Philippines and you can get some too. Save up some money and go. Simple as that. If others can do it, why can't you?
Like I have been saying, it would be highly impractical for me to do so, at the current time.

By the way, Winston, that's what I like about you: that you have the courage to admit your flaws and shortcomings out loud.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another video I made, entitled, "How Winston became happier abroad." :D

Last edited by jamesbond on March 5th, 2014, 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Thanks. The pics were funny and good but the music was loud and sounded like it came from a horror movie. lol

I should use that as our trailer or something. lol

Next time, remember to put the full URL in the description so that it's clickable, like this: http://www.happierabroad.com

And it'd be great to have the URL in the screen captions as well, like this: HappierAbroad.com

Thanks,
Winston

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Video tributes to Winston in Russia and Philippines!

Post by Winston »

Slideshow of Winston in Russia with girls with French music in the background. lol. Doesn't it look grand?