pictures that winston has offspring

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
kingjoe60
Freshman Poster

pictures that winston has offspring

Post by kingjoe60 »

winston lets see some pictures of this child and philippine mother . i think everyone would like to see some evidence for the story. I dont believe this story you have a child. In my view i dont think its your child.my evidence have you had dna test, all women will sleep around she just wants your money to support the child and the facts show that 1 in 10 off spring are brought up by there not biological father I think maybe this your case winston
kingjoe60 youtube

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kingjoe60
Freshman Poster

Post by kingjoe60 »

the silent on this topic of winston answers the question on winstons offs pring
kingjoe60 youtube
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The pics are here:

http://www.happierabroad.com/Winston_Di ... ivate2.htm

The kid is obviously mine. The resemblances and physical traits are obvious. Why do you imagine the worst for no logical reason? That's not logical. Why do you give a shit anyway?

Stop playing devil's advocate. I don't have time for that shit.

Here is obvious proof from a side by side comparison that laid that question to rest long ago.

http://www.happierabroad.com/Angelo_Winston.htm

You are the only one left who disputes it. It was laid to rest years ago. You are way behind.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
kingjoe60
Freshman Poster

Post by kingjoe60 »

ok its you kid i will agree with you .winston i wanted to see some evidence because i am very nosie guy and all this talk about your kid made me want to see some evidence. I enjoy this site thanks for good work you have done
but would u suggest that its the best way to have a kid out there or would you suggest or bringing her back to the usa or uk were i am from to have a kid what do u think ?
kingjoe60 youtube
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't know. I'm not even cut out to be a parent. So I'm not the best person to ask. But if you don't want to live in the US, there's no sense in bringing your kid back there too, especially if he's going to get bullied in an dysfunctional environment.

But different states are different. Some schools have bullies, others don't. It's weird. In Washington state, kids don't bully each other, unless you live in a bad neighborhood or one with dysfunctional families.

Some expats homeschool their kids or put them in private schools or even American schools. But that costs money.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne