Myth: Good Men Are Hard To Find

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
armageddon15
Freshman Poster

Myth: Good Men Are Hard To Find

Post by armageddon15 »

Check out my video..

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

good man are really hard to find. i don´t have almost no friends. but i will concede that finding hot girls is more difficult ;-)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

It depends on how you define a "good man". But there are nice sweet guys everywhere in the Anglo world who will do anything for female company.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Post by WuFan »

Woman says: "there are no good men"

translation: "I´m not attractive enough to attract a rich, tall, male model looking guy"
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 27th, 2016, 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

the west is a sellers market. so naturally the prizes are up you want it cheap go to the pi. so, you are still in the west. that means you still want to have quality ,-)