Why are women so anti-male, even for friends?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
eurobrat wrote:Dude you don't want to be "friends" with a western women, they dont even make good friends.
I have never wanted to be "friends", per se, with American women, and maybe a lot of guys can relate. Personally, I only talk to American women if I have the intention of f***ing her. But they are so terribly flakey that they don't become anything - not friends, not friends with benefits, not f**k buddies, not even discrete one-night-stands. No, this is not lack of "game", this is your life when you live in the midwest and have no interest in bars or clubs.
Ditto to that. Out here O call them fair weather Kansas City friends, you know the people who come around only when they "need" something from you.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

eurobrat wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
eurobrat wrote:Dude you don't want to be "friends" with a western women, they dont even make good friends.
I have never wanted to be "friends", per se, with American women, and maybe a lot of guys can relate. Personally, I only talk to American women if I have the intention of f***ing her. But they are so terribly flakey that they don't become anything - not friends, not friends with benefits, not f**k buddies, not even discrete one-night-stands. No, this is not lack of "game", this is your life when you live in the midwest and have no interest in bars or clubs.
Ditto to that. Out here O call them fair weather Kansas City friends, you know the people who come around only when they "need" something from you.
Oh yeah. I don't think I've experienced anything positive here in the midwest. Even with an open mind, I can't think of anything that compliments me here.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:What you are feeling is the female supremacy that this country actively promotes. Women are considered higher quality than men.
Yes, I have noticed this as well. American society promotes females as being more important than men. For example, you always hear about "breast cancer" and "breast cancer awareness month" but you never hear anything about prostate cancer.

Also, we always hear about "domestic violence" on the news and it's always the man abusing the woman. In reality, in almost 50% of domestic violence cases, it's the woman abusing the man.

The US is certainly a man hating country, so are all english speaking nations.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

jamesbond wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:What you are feeling is the female supremacy that this country actively promotes. Women are considered higher quality than men.
Yes, I have noticed this as well. American society promotes females as being more important than men. For example, you always hear about "breast cancer" and "breast cancer awareness month" but you never hear anything about prostate cancer.

Also, we always hear about "domestic violence" on the news and it's always the man abusing the woman. In reality, in almost 50% of domestic violence cases, it's the woman abusing the man.

The US is certainly a man hating country, so are all english speaking nations.
There was an item on the local news a couple of weeks ago about a cop who shot a man who was having a domestic dispute with his girlfriend. Rather than asking questions about whether the shooting by the cop was justifiable, they instead interviewed some "woman" with a crewcut who was allegedly an "expert" on domestic violence. Of course she gave the standard communist party line (big lie) that half of women are abused by men. And of course not a word about women being the instigator of violence in about half of relationships that feature violence. Then back to the male and female bimbos reading the "news" in the studio. A complete whitewash of the shooting, replete with feminist man hating propaganda. Par for the course in the U.S. of Gay.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Re: Why are women so anti-male, even for friends?

Post by Ginger »

:)
Last edited by Ginger on July 6th, 2013, 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
marklambo
Junior Poster

Re: Why are women so anti-male, even for friends?

Post by marklambo »

Ginger wrote:
OzGuy wrote:After being on sites like interpals etc, time after time I keep seeing shit like this in female profiles:

"Please reply if you are after the same thing any females between 23-40 years old. NO GUYS PLEASE!!! IF YOU REPLY I WILL DELETE YOUR EMAILS. "

Just about every second ad has stuff like "FEMALE FRIENDS ONLY" blah blah. Another one I saw the other day was "IF YOU HAVE ROMANCE/RELATIONSHIP IN YOUR PROFILE I WILL NOT TALK TO YOU" - wtf?

Why are these women so anti-male, even for friendship? I have never ONCE seen a male profile that says something like "NO GIRLS PLEASE!!! IF YOU REPLY I WILL DELETE YOUR EMAILS."

Why do women have a problem being friends with a male? I don't get it. Is it because they want to talk about shit like makeup, shoes, shopping etc? Or do they just hate males?

I don't understand how women could have evolved to hate the opposite sex, it goes against the laws of nature. No other species of animals are like this. If this trend continues, won't we eventually die out as a species?

Hey, not all women are like that, maybe the anglosphere kind but not all.

Personally, I prefer male friends, it's not like I'm not feminine, but it's more of interests and wavelength thing. I mean I do like girly stuff (just that I easily tire of talking about make-up and gossip lol) but like engineering and math. I prefer stability, and I simply find males to be more stable compared to females in a general sense. Also my best friend is a guy.

Maybe the women on that site has an unnatural fear/hatred of males, in that case, you are better off not associating with them :) They'll hopefully die out in a few decades without guys anyway lol.

Renata wrote:I've always tried to have guys as friends to go out with, shop, travel etc but eventually they always want more than I could give or their girlfriend usually get in the way. Sad but true. :( I'm not sure what are women's reasons on interpals, but to each his own.

I've had the same predicament :( Luckily for me, it doesn't happen 'always', but then some of my male friends are closet gays.

I do feel guilty though when they wanted more and I can't reciprocate, then the friendship changes, it makes me sad. Sometimes it makes one wonder if the bliss of friendship is worth the pain of losing it when something like that happens.

emh wrote:My guess is that too many guys use the site as a dating site, even though that's clearly not the purpose. And women get tired of fending off the unwanted advances. Let's be honest...as much as guys on this site complain about women, there are a LOT of men out there who have some pretty serious issues as well.

True.
There is a big balance deficiency between men and women. If women did more of the approaching and hunting, men wouldn't be this way. Women overall make it much tougher for a guy to get involved with them. This is why men sometimes change when they realize they can't get past the "friend zone" status. They are hunting and off to the next one because they don't want to waste their time. If most men were getting some on a regular basis without much effort, I guarantee you that they would be more open in just having a "friends status" with a girl because they're already getting plenty. This is also why you see good looking men that have female friends, more so than a regular or ugly guy. The fact of the matter is that attractive men have more opportunities for sex + more female friends more so than the average joe or ugly bro. If the majority of women were more open minded and weren't so uptight about meeting, friendship, sex, etc...things would be so different. There is simply no balance between the sexes, and that's the truth.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

I believe that friendship between males and females is not possible, at least not on the long term. It's a good idea to keep a few females around as "friends" if you hope to have sex with them sometime or if you wanna improve your chances of meeting other women.