American colleges that have highest female to male ratios

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

American colleges that have highest female to male ratios

Post by jamesbond »

Here is an interesting website I found that shows the top 50 colleges in America that have the highest female to male ratios.

http://www.citytowninfo.com/cti/test/hi ... ties.shtml
Last edited by jamesbond on April 18th, 2012, 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Jason of Dystopia
Freshman Poster

A Lot of Nurses

Post by Jason of Dystopia »

Interesting.

A lot of community colleges on the list. Perhaps one of the reasons is that community colleges offer two-year vocational training in predominantly female occupations, like Registered Nursing.
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible.
-T.E. Lawrence
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@James Bond,

The title of the thread should have "American" as the first word of it. America is not the only places that have colleges and universities, troop.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

E_Irizarry wrote:@James Bond,

The title of the thread should have "American" as the first word of it. America is not the only places that have colleges and universities, troop.
Good idea, I just changed it to "American colleges that have highest female to male ratios."

Maybe I will enroll in one of those colleges, a couple of them are pretty close to where I live. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."