Asians or Latinas?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Asian women or Latina women?

Asians
56%
Latinas
36%
None of them
8%

Total votes: 36
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

djfourmoney wrote:
Rocky Top wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:In my experience the only Asians interested in Black Men come from the generally same social-economic environments, ie: poor countries. Historically the only Asians interested in me were Korean or PI, maybe Viet or Cambodian.

Latins, I think White Europeans (Spaniards) did a job on all the Central and South American countries to believe that Afro-Latins are less than. As I said I was reading this blog and a light skinned brother who has relocated to Colombia was confronted by a white skinned Colombian female who was talking badly about Afro-Colombians and when asked why she felt that way when he was Afro-American, she said "Why would you wanna be a nigger????"

That gives me "pause" for several reasons.
Meh, Your gonna have people like that no matter where you go. I didn't encounter that in Colombia, but I;m not naive enough to think that those people don't exist.

There is no Utopia out there.
See but when I to my assessment. The data gathered from Dr. Henry Louis Gates and Afro-Cuban Soledad O'Brien reporting on Colombia, combined with that blog post and the fact that I YET to see a African-American man with White skinned, H-O-T Colombian woman tell me that is not the place I need to go hunting. I would be bitterly disappointed if I ran into the majority of disinterested parties there.

I also heard attitudes like that girl in the blog post are from places like Medellin, Colombia where many agree the best looking women are. Tony Bochene in private conversations mentioned it might be better for African-Americans in Bogota, maybe Cali.

I know there is no utopia but I think there are better places for African American men to go compared to some others. I still say White Western European women are highly accessible for African-Americans, there is no language barrier to deal with either. From there its likely a toss up. In Eastern Europe they see Africans not African-Americans usually only on TV. Most won't be interested, some will, just a numbers thing.

In country like Colombia where Afro-Colombians are seen as inferior, I view breaking threw is you still get grouped in with people that look like you despite being from America. A brother's best bet is Brazil, highest Black population outside of Africa and ahead of the United States. In other words Brazilians are used to seeing Black folk, one of its most well know and famous people is Pele and Afro-Brazilian, "White" Brazilian coupes while not commonplace its mostly for economic reasons not social reasons. I have known a few brothers that are serious about hooking up with fair skinned Brazilian women get the job done.

I am willing to spend six months in Brazil to prove that I am right and I won't have to make the compromises I would in some other country in South America.
Yeah i have to say Brazil is probably the best bet for Black men.In South America.But i think black men would be better off talking to Pardo(brown)women or Afro-Braziilian women.White women from Brazil tend to come from upper class backgrounds and environments so not only will they may discriminate against class but race also.I have seen and heard some things about them.Then Brazil also has a racist history too.At one time in the country African and Asian emigration was illegal but at the same time European immigration from Germany,Portugal and Italy was encouraged to ''whiten the population''did not really work out to well for Brazil but the policy worked for Argentina which is a country known for being openly racist don't believe me, you tube a song called negros de mierda buy an Argentine Band that actually got radio play.If you understand Spanish the song is offensive.

We will never escape racism but i would say in general the more darker skinned Brazilians are cooler and more excepting.I think class is probably a bigger issue there.I have also heard some crazy racist stuff from Colombians too.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
WPO
Freshman Poster

Post by WPO »

Native (white-skinned) Brazilian
Native argentinian
Non-american asian

give me 10 years to think and I still wouldn't be able to place them in order! Tough call.
Go east, young man. Go east
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

in order of preference

1. middle class looking non-american latina

2. typical looking non-american latina

3. non-american japanese

4. other non-american asians

5. indigenous looking latinas and black latinas

then bottom of the barrell
6. asian americans

7. american latinas
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Note how the Asian-American woman looks quite different the rest of her Asian counterparts:

(1) Excessive mascara (eye makeup)
(2) Fake smile and proud look that are more like what the American blondies have
(3) General vibe that suggests she's a close-minded, conformist "valley girl"

This should be obvious for those of you who have just come back from Asia.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

Falcon wrote:Note how the Asian-American woman looks quite different the rest of her Asian counterparts:

(1) Excessive mascara (eye makeup)
(2) Fake smile and proud look that are more like what the American blondies have
(3) General vibe that suggests she's a close-minded, conformist "valley girl"

This should be obvious for those of you who have just come back from Asia.

agree, the same could be said for the american latina versus the non american ones.... faker, more make up
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

cultural assimilation, they develop that 'superiority' complex after certain period of time
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: Asians or Latinas?

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Falcon wrote:Vote for Asians vs. Latinas - what if you could only choose one? Please describe why by posting a brief reply. Females are also welcome to vote for Asian guys vs. Latino guys.

Asian = East Asian, Southeast Asian (non-Americanized)
Latina = Mestiza women, Amerindian women of Latin America (non-Americanized). Asian Latinas are excluded.
Latinas! It's a close call but I'm going with Latinas simply because the only problem that I do have with Asian women is that they have such a unhealthy obsession with luxury goods. Latina women are simply more down to earth and I have never met a Latina that was obsessed with designer handbags or luxury cars.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Latinas! It's a close call but I'm going with Latinas simply because the only problem that I do have with Asian women is that they have such a unhealthy obsession with luxury goods. Latina women are simply more down to earth and I have never met a Latina that was obsessed with designer handbags or luxury cars.
Not necessarily. That's because the Asians in the U.S. tend to be wealthier and have pickier tastes, whereas it's quite the opposite for the Latinas. In rural China, they certainly don't give a darn about luxury goods.

I still find that women in Mexico are far easier to flirt with than with women in China. Latinas are much more sexually aggressive due to different cultural norms, whereas Chinese women don't express sexual interest easily. As mentioned in the Taiwan threads, in the Sinosphere (but not Southeast Asia), guys often get girlfriends by knowing a certain girl within their social circle for a very, very long time, such as several years.

As for the Asian-American girl ... gosh, my school is full of them. :x It's especially depressing to be surrounded by them after coming back from Mexico or China.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Falcon wrote:Latinas are much more sexually aggressive due to different cultural norms, whereas Chinese women don't express sexual interest easily.
This has been in the back of my mind. Some Mexicana and Colombiana immigrants are quite aggressive - grabbing my butt or my crotch, dirty dancing with me, etc. I'm talking about at a family gathering. If you like girls to this stuff, fine, but it still shocks me. I like to see female skin, but I don't like whorish behavior. And I like to be the aggressor.

Is this stuff done in Latin America?
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Robert77 wrote:in order of preference

5. indigenous looking latinas and black latinas
Image]
No. 5 is me all day!! SEXY!!!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Falcon wrote: Latinas are much more sexually aggressive due to different cultural norms, whereas Chinese women don't express sexual interest easily. .
Yes. When I lived with a Mexican family I was shocked when I would watch Telemundo with them. Telemundo would broadcast game shows with very sexy women in bikinis doing stupid things and none of the Mexican women in the household were offended or called us men pigs.

There would never be an English version of Mexican American channels because the feminist and the religious nut jobs would have a fit.

This was one of the turning points when I started to question why my desire to be with women, and desire women sexually, was so suppressed.

Example of Mexican TV shows I use to watch with my buddy and his Tecate cerveza:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx2xC3ee ... ure=relmfu[/youtube]
Last edited by NorthAmericanguy on October 27th, 2012, 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Falcon wrote: Latinas are much more sexually aggressive due to different cultural norms, whereas Chinese women don't express sexual interest easily. .
Yes. When I lived with a Mexican family I was shocked when I would watch telemundo with them. Telemundo would broadcast game shows with very sexy women in bikinis doing stupid things and none of the Mexican women were offended or called us pigs.

The Mexican shows would never fly on English American channel because the Feminist and the religious nuts would have a fit.

This was one of the turning points when I started to question why my desire to be with women, and desire women sexually, was so suppressed.

Example of Mexican TV shows I use to watch with my buddy and his Tecate cerveza:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx2xC3ee ... ure=relmfu[/youtube]
Used to watch that guy with my Armenian gf. She had a crush on him. We both liked the show!
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

one thing ive learned after living in latin america is that real latin americans are not similar to US latinos, not even similar to latino immigrants in the US.... it's all about demographics, most immigrants from latin america in the states come from mexico and most of them are mexico's poor..... so for example if you go to south america you'll find very different people from the people you'll find in mexico or in the states.

when i live in latin america i tended to mix with middle class colombian or south american girls.... unlike many other american men who mix with the whores and the gringo chasers, i avoided them like the plague....

latin americans the higher you go in the socio-economic bracket, the more european they tend to look and act.... but overall there is everything under the sun, from sluts to traditional girls..... what you wont find in latin america is valley girl attitudes or feminazi butch dikes like you would do in america..... and a woman acting ghetto and confronting people like many black women do in america it's considered horrible so chances are you will never find one acting like that.

how to spot sluts that just want your wallet in colombia?
they tend to look like this, sort of like the greencard chasing russian women.... in colombia they call them prepagos.... known for frequenting places where foreign men go to and they're after your wallet..... funny enough most dont wanna come to america unlike the russian ones, they're just after money because america is no longer seen as the garden of eden in colombia.

if you want a normal colombiana, who just wants to fall in love and date you and is looking to just share her life with the man of her dreams, then you have to avoid gringo hang outs where the only colombianas available will be the prepagos and meet average colombians.... the best way to meet everyday colombians is by being introduced to them via a colombian friend of yours.... so i met this dude who lived next to me and he invited me to his family get together in a small town outside the city of medellin.... when we got there i found myself meeting small town girls and his cousins and his old female classmates who worked as secretaries or studied in college or were the supermarket attendant..... i was no longer exposed to the gringo chasing prepagos described above but to normal everyday colombian girls that is a different game altogether....

colombian women when not prepagos.... will tend to like you or will have an interested in you because you're a foreigner, but it doesnt mean they wanna sleep with you or they will fall inlove right there, if you like a colombian girl you have to conquer her heart, but is not like trying to date american women at all, it's more like you need to invite her out to the movies or cook for her, that alone tends to be successful at winning their heart...
now if you just wanna sleep around then go back to the prepagos that hang out around gringo hangouts.

to answer the question, are latin american women slutty grabbing crotches.... NO, that sounds more like a US latina..... you have from cold distant european looking latin americans in argentina, to conservative family oriented mexicans to explosive outspoken brazilians..... you have to know where to look....
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Jester wrote:This has been in the back of my mind. Some Mexicana and Colombiana immigrants are quite aggressive - grabbing my butt or my crotch, dirty dancing with me, etc. I'm talking about at a family gathering. If you like girls to this stuff, fine, but it still shocks me. I like to see female skin, but I don't like whorish behavior. And I like to be the aggressor.

Is this stuff done in Latin America?
Of course, by a certain proportion of the people, but not everyone. I got crotch-grabbing from a woman from Sinaloa, as well as other stuff.

And they absolutely love it when I say that I (supposedly) prefer Mexicanas over Chinitas because they have bigger [for which I use hand motions]. Then they go on to say all sorts of stuff that I could just not get out of my mouth.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Robert77 wrote:one thing ive learned after living in latin america is that real latin americans are not similar to US latinos, not even similar to latino immigrants in the US.... it's all about demographics, most immigrants from latin america in the states come from mexico and most of them are mexico's poor..... so for example if you go to south america you'll find very different people from the people you'll find in mexico or in the states.

when i live in latin america i tended to mix with middle class colombian or south american girls.... unlike many other american men who mix with the whores and the gringo chasers, i avoided them like the plague....

latin americans the higher you go in the socio-economic bracket, the more european they tend to look and act.... but overall there is everything under the sun, from sluts to traditional girls..... what you wont find in latin america is valley girl attitudes or feminazi butch dikes like you would do in america..... and a woman acting ghetto and confronting people like many black women do in america it's considered horrible so chances are you will never find one acting like that.

how to spot sluts that just want your wallet in colombia?
they tend to look like this, sort of like the greencard chasing russian women.... in colombia they call them prepagos.... known for frequenting places where foreign men go to and they're after your wallet..... funny enough most dont wanna come to america unlike the russian ones, they're just after money because america is no longer seen as the garden of eden in colombia.

if you want a normal colombiana, who just wants to fall in love and date you and is looking to just share her life with the man of her dreams, then you have to avoid gringo hang outs where the only colombianas available will be the prepagos and meet average colombians.... the best way to meet everyday colombians is by being introduced to them via a colombian friend of yours.... so i met this dude who lived next to me and he invited me to his family get together in a small town outside the city of medellin.... when we got there i found myself meeting small town girls and his cousins and his old female classmates who worked as secretaries or studied in college or were the supermarket attendant..... i was no longer exposed to the gringo chasing prepagos described above but to normal everyday colombian girls that is a different game altogether....

colombian women when not prepagos.... will tend to like you or will have an interested in you because you're a foreigner, but it doesnt mean they wanna sleep with you or they will fall inlove right there, if you like a colombian girl you have to conquer her heart, but is not like trying to date american women at all, it's more like you need to invite her out to the movies or cook for her, that alone tends to be successful at winning their heart...
now if you just wanna sleep around then go back to the prepagos that hang out around gringo hangouts.

to answer the question, are latin american women slutty grabbing crotches.... NO, that sounds more like a US latina..... you have from cold distant european looking latin americans in argentina, to conservative family oriented mexicans to explosive outspoken brazilians..... you have to know where to look....
Thanks. This fills in some gaps.