This is Happier Abroad...not Angrier At Home!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

This is Happier Abroad...not Angrier At Home!

Post by DarrenFW »

Some of you guys maybe need to turn down the hate speech just a tad. Talking about crazy shit like killing women or resorting to some kind of domestic terrorism - if even on the internet.
Guys, this is happier abroad. Its not "Angrier At Home".

I understand how you feel. I spent 5 years in the PUA thing and got very little from it. The girls here in America are just plain selfish, wicked creatures.

And I did go through a short phase of going out and telling girls "Hey I've got this dating thing figured out....I'm dating overseas women! Its awesome. Check out these photos. Isn't she hot?"
I would do this in their face. As if I was talking to another guy. It was priceless. Haha.

But mine was mixed with humor (or humour if you're a Brit). It was funny to me.

The difference is that I went out and actively sought to date a foreign woman. I got on a plane and went there and met Winston too.
I went to a hotel room and just sent out messages and it was so easy. I met lots of women.Many of them were hot.
Then I met my fiance who is in the photo with me.

You guys need this.

You need it because you will suddenly feel valued as a man. Laying there in each other's arms is amazing.
Maybe you've done it before...maybe you haven't. I don't know.
Its the solution.

And you won't believe what a joy it is to rid yourself of all that wasted energy. I'm talking about spending time on dating sites (non-foreign), going to bars to meet women, approaching women, going out to coffee shops to see girls, etc.
All that is wasted time and energy. And its also true of any hate or feelings of anger you may have.

Jesus told us to forgive our enemies. He even said love your enemy.
One of the best things you can do is to just forgive and repent. That alone will relieve some of the stress and anxiety. And it also does wonders for how you come across to people.

I'm not getting to preachy here. I'm just condensing the most important parts.

And if you still feel bad, maybe go to the doctor and get some help. There are very good anti-depressants out now that can make a difference on how you see the world.
And I am not making fun of this issue because its a serious one.

My take on many of you guys is that you have the answer right in front of you but you focus on the problem.

You can live your life just talking to American Women in normal polite social ways. You can get a foreign bride and just live happy.
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Yeah, you stay at home guys need to get our your armchairs and actually meet some foreign women.

Sheesh, I used to post on another foreign women related board. I was on the receiving end of some incredible rage from some of the other guys. The funny thing is, the most rage came from men who hadn't even left the USA!

Anyway, just pick some women from the adverts on Winston's site send them a few emails then go to visit the ones you like!

Impressive:

She's gotta be 7 feet tall, or you'll feel that tall when she's on your arm:

And look at those:

:shock:

Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow 8)
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: This is Happier Abroad...not Angrier At Home!

Post by Jester »

DarrenFW wrote: Guys, this is happier abroad. Its not "Angrier At Home".
Hah. Bullseye.
DarrenFW wrote: I spent 5 years in the PUA thing and got very little from it.
Proud of the seductions, but can't remember many of the names. And still alone. And wondering why it didn't work out. Yeah.

DarrenFW wrote: I went to a hotel room and just sent out messages and it was so easy.
REALLY?????? Please start a thread on this!!!

DarrenFW wrote: You guys need this.
{groan} yesss

DarrenFW wrote: wasted time and energy. And its also true of any hate or feelings of anger you may have.
Let go. Yeah. Keep reminding me.

DarrenFW wrote: Jesus told us to forgive our enemies. He even said love your enemy.
One of the best things you can do is to just forgive and repent. That alone will relieve some of the stress and anxiety. And it also does wonders for how you come across to people.
LOL so getting laid with a hot young islander could in fact help me become a better Christian, OK I'll take that. Both are good!

DarrenFW wrote: My take on many of you guys is that you have the answer right in front of you but you focus on the problem.
Ouch.
DarrenFW wrote: You can live your life just talking to American Women in normal polite social ways. You can get a foreign bride and just live happy.
Path of least resistance and greatest gain. OK.
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

DarrenFW wrote:Some of you guys maybe need to turn down the hate speech just a tad. Talking about crazy shit like killing women or resorting to some kind of domestic terrorism - if even on the internet.

I understand how you feel. I spent 5 years in the PUA thing and got very little from it. The girls here in America are just plain selfish, wicked creatures.

And I did go through a short phase of going out and telling girls "Hey I've got this dating thing figured out....I'm dating overseas women! Its awesome. Check out these photos. Isn't she hot?"
I would do this in their face. As if I was talking to another guy. It was priceless. Haha.

The difference is that I went out and actively sought to date a foreign woman. I got on a plane and went there and met Winston too.
I went to a hotel room and just sent out messages and it was so easy. I met lots of women.Many of them were hot.

You guys need this.

You need it because you will suddenly feel valued as a man. Laying there in each other's arms is amazing.
Its the solution.

And you won't believe what a joy it is to rid yourself of all that wasted energy. I'm talking about spending time on dating sites (non-foreign), going to bars to meet women, approaching women, going out to coffee shops to see girls, etc.
All that is wasted time and energy. And its also true of any hate or feelings of anger you may have.

And if you still feel bad, maybe go to the doctor and get some help. There are very good anti-depressants out now that can make a difference on how you see the world.

My take on many of you guys is that you have the answer right in front of you but you focus on the problem.

You can live your life just talking to American Women in normal polite social ways. You can get a foreign bride and just live happy.
DING DING!!! Winner Winner!!! You hit the nail on the head...
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

DarrenFW wrote:Some of you guys maybe need to turn down the hate speech just a tad. Talking about crazy shit like killing women or resorting to some kind of domestic terrorism - if even on the internet.

You guys need this.

Its the solution.

Thanks Darren for having the courage to state an obvious problem here.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

You guys need this.

Its the solution.

The problem is with Boycottamericanwomen and PeterAndrewNolan! They have to tone down their rhetoric and stop attacking other posters on the forum; it makes us look a bunch of crazed women haters.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

I've made a thread about this a month ago called "Tired of the Bitching About Western Women on This Forum." I said the same exact thing you said. The men on here need to stop wasting time talking about these women here and begin talking to foreign women or do something more productive with their lives to get rid of the negative energy.

I am happy to know someone else notices this huge problem.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

xiongmao wrote:Yeah, you stay at home guys need to get our your armchairs and actually meet some foreign women.

Sheesh, I used to post on another foreign women related board. I was on the receiving end of some incredible rage from some of the other guys. The funny thing is, the most rage came from men who hadn't even left the USA!

Anyway, just pick some women from the adverts on Winston's site send them a few emails then go to visit the ones you like!

Impressive:

She's gotta be 7 feet tall, or you'll feel that tall when she's on your arm:

And look at those:

:shock:

Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow 8)
Yea! I hear ya man. These girls in Medellin are no JOKE. WOW! :shock: Can't wait until I set foot in some of these places!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

zboy1 wrote:

You guys need this.

Its the solution.

The problem is with Boycottamericanwomen and PeterAndrewNolan! They have to tone down their rhetoric and stop attacking other posters on the forum; it makes us look a bunch of crazed women haters.
I got boycotts back. That dude set up a website that's receiving a lot of hate and criticism (mostly from women) and it will definitely get to you over time.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

NorthAmericanguy wrote: Yea! I hear ya man. These girls in Medellin are no JOKE. WOW! :shock: Can't wait until I set foot in some of these places!
Funny, I immediately thought about Medellin when I saw the first and last woman. Second and third don't look Colombian, though.
polya
Junior Poster

It'll take time.

Post by polya »

Why shouldn't men be angry with anti-male laws? In other countries bitchy women can't call their Police to drag away their men - their Police would hang up the phone on them. We need to change these laws and only let the Police come if there's serious assaults happening. anything minor needs to be treated like school-yard tales.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

I was thinking the same thing,... I'm sure if I made this thread certain users would have me flamed LOL! ... you're a wise-man DarrenFW ... when you let others swell you up with hate it spills over into all parts of your life & you only hurt yourself. It's like a having an empty box, ... you can either fill it with garbage or with fragrant flowers, what you put in is what you'll get out of it. All the hate & sulking is negative, don't fill your being with it... yeah you got issues with the ladies but there are people out there with bigger problems.. no food to eat, no clean water, no home etc.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote: Yea! I hear ya man. These girls in Medellin are no JOKE. WOW! :shock: Can't wait until I set foot in some of these places!
Funny, I immediately thought about Medellin when I saw the first and last woman. Second and third don't look Colombian, though.

LOL!
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Jesus Christ. ANOTHER GODDAMN MANGINA.

Hey, if you are too much of a p***y to fight for men's rights and try to save men from feminism, that's YOUR problem. But stop criticizing men who ARE DOING SOMETHING.

You are proof that the older generation of men are 90 percent manginas and hate younger men so much that you think we young men have no right to defend ourselves or try to save other men.

You older men are JUST AS MUCH THE ENEMY as the feminists.

You're also an extremely selfish bastard. You don't care about anyone but yourself and you don't want to spend any time trying to help save others.

Just f***ing hurry up and drop dead, you old bastard. We younger men are going to fix the mess that YOUR GENERATION created.

Really, how dare you. You older men created this feminism bullshit, and then you turn around and HATE on us younger men for not tolerating it? f**k you, hurry up and drop dead. You would be more useful as fertilizer in my garden.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Re: It'll take time.

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

polya wrote:Why shouldn't men be angry with anti-male laws? In other countries bitchy women can't call their Police to drag away their men - their Police would hang up the phone on them. We need to change these laws and only let the Police come if there's serious assaults happening. anything minor needs to be treated like school-yard tales.
Polya is the only man here who has any brains or balls. The rest of you are pathetic faggots who serve no useful purpose at all. And in fact, you openly HATE on men and try to stop such men's noble efforts to save other men.

You pathetic faggot manginas are the REASON why feminism exists. If it wasn't for pathetic faggots like you all, feminism would not exist. You guys make me sick.

Western men are pussies and manginas in the 90 percent majority. I tried helping as many of you as I could, but you are all worthless faggots and you DESERVE YOUR SLAVERY. Thus, I am done trying to help you. I will only focus my efforts on India now, as Indian men are not pathetic little p***y chickenshits like you faggot western men.

No wonder western women hate western men. You're all a bunch of emasculated little pussies. I can't blame the women for hating you.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book