Women use men for money

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Women use men for money

Post by Adama »

I also think women who want men to pay don't want relationships. They just want the money. They will be having sex outside of the relationship, because that sort of person can not love a man. She loves money. Therefore she'll have no problem with going with another man when she doesnt love her husband. Rather she loves his money.

There are also many women out there who simply do not respect men who will attempt to buy them. Keep that in mind, when you volunteer or take her places and pay for her. Most women don't want to be bought, but there are men who lead with their money. There are women who will take a man's money if he offers it, but she will never respect him or value him, because he places far too much value on her presence and none on his own.

A man who leads with his money doesnt believe he has value except for his money, so why should a woman think differently.

These men need to realize they are inherently valuable to women, without money. Once they realize that, most of the financial worries will evaporate. Because that's when you know you can get a woman without having to pay for her.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

You know you have a good woman when she is willing to take risks for you and make concessions. As in: the opposite of a golddigger. An example would be my wife... when we met, she and I were always talking about dreams, goals, common interests such as literature, traveling and our devotion to family. We discussed religion, culture, how we saw the future. Money was not a subject we discussed.

It wasn't until later, when we were already engaged, that we started talking money. We made a budget, we calculated what we would need based on what we wanted to have and when. My point is: if a woman really sees you as an ATM machine, the subject of money will come up far sooner. It will be one of the first conversation topics. She will drop little hints, like how poor her family is, how sick her mother is, how high her brothers tuition, or her own.

If you find a good woman she will not make money an issue nor a topic, until after you're already serious. She would marry you even if you were dirt poor, as long as you had her trust and she knew you were motivated to work for the both of you. She would believe in you, and stand by you. If need be she will live in a shack with you, eat dry bread with you, be poor and broke with you.

Realistically, most women want to get something out of their marriage. They want to improve their situation. Few will marry a hobo. But a great many marry men who are not wealthy at all. If not downright poor by their own Western standards. Especially in the Philippines, many women marry bums. And to them, a foreign white bum is still an upgrade from a local brown bum lol.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MarcosZeitola wrote:You know you have a good woman when she is willing to take risks for you and make concessions. As in: the opposite of a golddigger. An example would be my wife... when we met, she and I were always talking about dreams, goals, common interests such as literature, traveling and our devotion to family. We discussed religion, culture, how we saw the future. Money was not a subject we discussed.

It wasn't until later, when we were already engaged, that we started talking money. We made a budget, we calculated what we would need based on what we wanted to have and when. My point is: if a woman really sees you as an ATM machine, the subject of money will come up far sooner. It will be one of the first conversation topics. She will drop little hints, like how poor her family is, how sick her mother is, how high her brothers tuition, or her own.

If you find a good woman she will not make money an issue nor a topic, until after you're already serious. She would marry you even if you were dirt poor, as long as you had her trust and she knew you were motivated to work for the both of you. She would believe in you, and stand by you. If need be she will live in a shack with you, eat dry bread with you, be poor and broke with you.

Realistically, most women want to get something out of their marriage. They want to improve their situation. Few will marry a hobo. But a great many marry men who are not wealthy at all. If not downright poor by their own Western standards. Especially in the Philippines, many women marry bums. And to them, a foreign white bum is still an upgrade from a local brown bum lol.

You are a wise man. You've already overcome all the nonsense.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

It's not black and white. Should you worry about paying a $5 or $10 meal or movie ticket for her? I don't think so, it's all proportional to what you get back. I do believe in the roles thing.
If she behaves nicely first I don't see why you couldn't pay for the small things most of the time. But of course if she is already nice she will treat you once in a while, or tell you to control your spending, which does feel good. Likewise if she cooks for you or lets you stay in her home :wink: etc, then there's nothing wrong in gifting her a jacket or some shorts later on.
MarcosZeitola wrote:when we met, she and I were always talking about dreams, goals, common interests such as literature, traveling and our devotion to family. We discussed religion, culture, how we saw the future.
Nice
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by droid »

sushiman wrote:It's the natural way of things.
In cave man days she had to survive. So in order to get into the mans cave and eat his roasted pork leg she used sex, healing his wounds and washing his dirty loin cloth! :)
Fair enough. But if there is no exchange, get lost.
^^ This :lol: :lol: :lol:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?