Living in one country, importing a woman from another...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Living in one country, importing a woman from another...

Post by Rocky Top »

What is the matter with just finding that one place on earth that you may want to settle down in first, and then proceeding to find that woman of your choice that may live in another country. For instance, I've heard most on here say that Guatemala does not have an abundance of beauties there. So what if I import a woman from Colombia or Argentina to Guatemala and just call it a day?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

What if you just play around, date many girls, f**k them all, and never get married?
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Re: Living in one country, importing a woman from another...

Post by Jackal »

Rocky Top wrote:What is the matter with just finding that one place on earth that you may want to settle down in first, and then proceeding to find that woman of your choice that may live in another country. For instance, I've heard most on here say that Guatemala does not have an abundance of beauties there. So what if I import a woman from Colombia or Argentina to Guatemala and just call it a day?
Sure, that's an idea, but if you're both foreigners in a country, then neither of you has any advantage with the immigration laws there. You probably both have to fill out annoying forms every year just to stay in the country. Whereas if one of you is a citizen of the country where you live and you're married, then the other one will most likely be able to get citizenship/a long-term residence permit much more easily.

Someone should start a thread about the countries where it's the easiest to get residence permits and/or infinitely extend your tourist visa. If you want to stay in any country long-term, you inevitably have to deal with this stuff.
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Post by Rocky Top »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:What if you just play around, date many girls, f**k them all, and never get married?
Woa whoa... who said anything about getting married???
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Jackal wrote:
Someone should start a thread about the countries where it's the easiest to get residence permits and/or infinitely extend your tourist visa. If you want to stay in any country long-term, you inevitably have to deal with this stuff.
Rocky Top wrote: Woa whoa... who said anything about getting married???
Importing gf's (not wives) is generally going to be harder than importing a bride. If income or investment is required, the lady will need to supply her own.

I'd like to know how to do it into the U.S.

Outside the U.S., I think easiest will be Guatemala and Paraguay. Latin countries are easiest to work and do business in, but varies from place to place.

For man to go, then import a gf without marriage - this is the Holy Grail!!

Difficulty ranked from easiest to hardest, based on my internet research only:

Guatemala
http://xelawho.com/?p=1305
small fees and costs plus Local resident to vouch for you (and your honey)

Paraguay - small fees and costs plus deposit $6k OR show you can support yourself;
when it's time to bring her, you can vouch for her.
http://www.movingoverseasbook.com/my-pa ... experience

Belize - $1k a year fee for each of you

Costa Rica - visa runs for each of you; have a baby locally and you're a permanent resident without marriage

Mexico - small fee plus show you can support yourself $1500/month - same for your honey
FM-3 visa for 5 years (Work requires another step)

Philippines - $4k onetime fee for each of you

Albania, Montenegro, Romania - not too hard

Azores/Madeira/Portugal - show you can support yourself; same for each of you

Argentina - Separate $900 per month income for each of you

Germany - Separate $1100 per month self-employment income for each of you