2012 Apocalypse - End of the World?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

2012 Apocalypse - End of the World?

Post by WorldTraveler »

Here are three conspiracy theory videos for you Winston. These are about the Apocalypse: End of the World. The one about video Games is the funniest!

http://screen.yahoo.com/are-video-games ... 23962.html

End of World - 2012
http://screen.yahoo.com/how-to-survive- ... 23974.html

there is still hope!
10 Doomsday Predictions That Didn't Come True:
http://screen.yahoo.com/10-doomsday-pre ... 23987.html

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this episode of Ancient Aliens on the History Channel that make a compelling case for doomsday prophecies of 2012 from different historical cultures such as the Mayans, Hopi Indians, and India. It's very scary and chilling. According to several cultures, we are in the 5th era, and at the end of each era, the Earth gets wiped out and purified so that it can start over again.

It's also amazing how the Mayans knew the exact days, hours and minutes of a full calendar year, down to the last minute, as accurate as an atomic clock does. And it's amazing that they knew that the universe is around 16 billion years old. If the Mayans have been so accurate about everything so far, doesn't that mean that they are right about 2012 being the end of the world? How did they know that the Earth, Sun and center of the Galaxy will align in 2012?

Here it is. It's very disturbing though.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's my friend's response to the episode above:
Yeah, saw that...that's why we're heading to high ground the week b4 Dec. 21...
You might want to make sure you're on high ground too, just in case...I'd hate to see the Earth lose such a brilliant mind as yours, especially when we need people to rebuild the infrastructure after the event... ;>)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mayan 2012 End-Of-World Prediction Wrong, Expert Says

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/lifest ... pert-says/

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

All this because some Mayan guy ran out of room on the rock he was carving on?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jason
Freshman Poster

Post by Jason »

I love that show Ancient Aliens -- all very interesting. And I have been reading about the 2012 thing from many angles for a long time now. I'd say scientifically speaking, its pretty unlikely that the world as we know it will be ending in the next few months... but in the past, the Earth has known many periods of destruction/creation/building anew. The great flood, Atlantis, etc. How did all those happen? Records indicate that these big changes were sudden, not slow. The Sumerians (the oldest documented civilization) believed that every 12,000 or so years, a planet known as "the destroyer" passes close to earth, and its gravitational pull has a drastic effect on the North/South poles, and as such can create shifts of continents and massive earth changes... Who knows! Hope not :-) But I guess we never know...
Thats why i say: LIVE NOW! :-) LIVE EVERY DAY LIKE IT WAS YOUR LAST! Cuz you never know what's coming tomorrow...
---
Jason Green
Soma Images
http://somaimages.com
+1 408.508.9218
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another reason to doubt that the world is going to end in 2012 is that disasters usually happen when people don't expect them. They don't usually happen when people are ready and expecting them.

Here is Darryl Sloan's take on the 2012 psychology.

If you haven't seen the Hollywood blockbuster movie 2012, where CGI is used to show the destruction of the world, you can see it here. It's somewhat amusing.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Do you all think that Hurricane Sandy, which hit the east coast, is a sign of what's to come in the 2012 Apocalypse?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Will there be 3 days of darkness in 2012?

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Jester wrote:All this because some Mayan guy ran out of room on the rock he was carving on?
The only apocalypse will be the financial one for con artists no longer able to sell 2012-related books, movies, and other merchandise. :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

:)
Last edited by Ginger on July 3rd, 2013, 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Jester wrote:All this because some Mayan guy ran out of room on the rock he was carving on?
The only apocalypse will be the financial one for con artists no longer able to sell 2012-related books, movies, and other merchandise. :roll:
There's still Issac Newton's 2060 prediction, for those interested in writing new doomsday books to cash in.
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

Or Zecharia's prediction of the arrival of the planet Nibiru at around 2030-ish. :lol:
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Don't worry guys. I just consulted an ouija board. It said the world will end when a beautiful supermodel Ukrainian babe falls in love with Winston. So we're definitely safe!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 25th, 2018, 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.