Who are the worst posters on HA?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Ask yourself why aren´t more people here from other countries? Because guys with limited cultural capacities try to stop everything which is not "american" in their mind to diss the american way of life at the same time.

Fact is you guys are very america centured and see everything in that frame. That´s why you can´t understand other cultures and fight with other americans as nothing else is left to do.

Or maybe I am just wrong. Though I ban R. for the rest of the day :)

And yes DJ there are many racists here which many don´t see as irritating :) They are actually are seen as top posters :)

Yes White Power !

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

DelusionBuster
Freshman Poster

Post by DelusionBuster »

It is true that Billy is a mediocre and generally worthless poster. But he actually does make some good points, and only in response to Winston, whose retarded, thoughtless posts would make anyone a genius by comparison, even Billy.

And yes, Winston, you probably would make the list too if you weren't the forum owner. Your posts about your personal life are truly idiotic with no redeeming value whatsoever.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Delusion, thanks :)

The funny thing is that the geniuses here are not able to create a site which could be on the same level of HA? Why? Is it because you have not the capacity? Is it because you are better at blaming others and like to whine about others? :) Or is it because you are only sad people? Many questions :)

Maybe just maybe some of you guys should shut the f**k up and make good posts or f**k off to MGCOW where you have elite posters :)

Again maybe I am wrong :)
DelusionBuster
Freshman Poster

Post by DelusionBuster »

Billy wrote:Delusion, thanks :)

The funny thing is that the geniuses here are not able to create a site which could be on the same level of HA? Why? Is it because you have not the capacity? Is it because you are better at blaming others and like to whine about others? :) Or is it because you are only sad people? Many questions :)

Maybe just maybe some of you guys should shut the f**k up and make good posts or f**k off to MGCOW where you have elite posters :)

Again maybe I am wrong :)

Thanks for proving my point about being a mediocre, worthless poster.