Who are the worst posters on HA?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Who are the worst posters on HA?

Post by Repatriate »

1. BoycottAmericanwomen - pages and pages of conspiracy spam cluttering all the main forums, disjointed ranting about women, and other crap. He makes the occasional good point but most of his posting is pure schizophrenic trash.

2. Billy - Nonsense poster from the start and contributes nothing except to start flame wars with people and make redundant posts.

3. Blue murder, outsidethebox, - multi-account race troll(s).

4. odbo - racist degenerate and another conspiracy nut case. He's nearly a permanent fixture on here and he does make some rare good posts like his Winston photoshops.

I'm sure i'm missing a couple others but these are the most prolific.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

LOL I'll bet that if I weren't the owner of this forum, you'd probably add me to that list too. LOL
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

My List whom I will ban when I be a mod:

1. Repatriate
2. dito
3. dito
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Billy wrote:My List whom I will ban when I be a mod:

1. Repatriate
2. dito
3. dito
LOL see what I mean guys? This banning of a-holes here is very subjective. Anyone can be implicated or accused. It's way too subjective. Why can't you guys just be a man and accept the good with the bad that comes on a free speech forum? Why can't you just avoid the threads you don't like, like mature rational people do?

We are all hypocrites too. We all dish criticism but none of us likes to take criticism. We all think that others are at fault, but never ourselves. Human nature is insane. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote:LOL I'll bet that if I weren't the owner of this forum, you'd probably add me to that list too. LOL
No, I wouldn't because i'd recognize that you are at least a legitimate poster and a real person. It's not because I disagree with these people it's that they post content free nonsense.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

The people have spoken, Winston. It's more than just a coincidence that your forums members want these trolls banned.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Re: Who are the worst posters on HA?

Post by Blue Murder »

Repatriate wrote:1. BoycottAmericanwomen - pages and pages of conspiracy spam cluttering all the main forums, disjointed ranting about women, and other crap. He makes the occasional good point but most of his posting is pure schizophrenic trash.

2. Billy - Nonsense poster from the start and contributes nothing except to start flame wars with people and make redundant posts.

3. Blue murder, outsidethebox, - multi-account race troll(s).

4. odbo - racist degenerate and another conspiracy nut case. He's nearly a permanent fixture on here and he does make some rare good posts like his Winston photoshops.

I'm sure i'm missing a couple others but these are the most prolific.
1) Too right. He and PAN are constantly spouting senseless dribble, and repeating the same thing over and over. And when the rare member does agree with them, insults are hurled in their direction.
2) Maybe. But he's friendly so he's off the list.
3) You're a f***ing idiot. I rarely bring up race you insipid fucktard, and when I do it's to STOP the racial debates. Please learn how to read and differentiate between users, thanks.
4) No f***ing shit, numb-nuts. He very rarely has anything worthwhile to say. But he needs to go because his fixation on race borders on the erotic, I bet.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

First of all you don't have to read every post or respond to anyone who annoys you. Pick your battles.
People who attack / target you are generally looking for attention; so don't give in by giving it to them.
Rules are limitations, I don't think we should have them on this board.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

It would be nice to have an ignore option. Given the policy of this forum, it is only fair to give people the option of putting the trolls on their ignore list. I have used this on other forums and it works quit well. And don’t say that they can choose to do it themselves, because they can’t. This forum software is an antique, and an update would solve some of these problems.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Having low quality posters cluttering up the forum with heaps of tripe makes higher quality posters completely unmotivated to write out good, thought-out posts seeing as a troll post gets the exact same amount of space and attention. Pull up any thread from around a year ago or more and compare it's quality to literally any thread from today. The difference is massive for the aforementioned reason.

In the context of this forum, we need to be dissimilar to the nazis in that we allow unlimited free speech, but similar to the nazis in that we support the extermination of retards.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

lavezzi wrote:Having low quality posters cluttering up the forum with heaps of tripe makes higher quality posters completely unmotivated to write out good, thought-out posts seeing as a troll post gets the exact same amount of space and attention. Pull up any thread from around a year ago or more and compare it's quality to literally any thread from today. The difference is massive for the aforementioned reason.
This is a concept Winston still doesn't understand. He monitors traffic and then cums himself when it's just empty content-free traffic sans quality posting or longevity. I've seen forums wither up and die because they couldn't sustain a core community because of all the spam and trolls.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Whew, glad I wasn't on the list :)

However, its not correct to separate feminism from the larger inequality issue in America or in Anglo-Culture. Both issues go hand-in-hand. The difference is White Women are more active in politics and organization than White Men. I would say Black Men are more political active and engaged even if at a low level (because of inequality and racism/mass incarceration/murder industrial complex). White men have largely embraced Rugged Individualism joined Militia Groups, White Nationalist Groups or just hunker down somewhere and complain about Government Control/Central Planning.

This is not RACISM, its an observation of society. This is not what I see, but EXPERTS see Anthropologist, Economist, Sociologist, etc. A general decay in political dialog, the polarization in politics, the demonetization of "The Others", Moral Decay, etc.

Deflection is what happens or worst turning its around and says I'm Racist for bringing up these issues that are real, get people put in jail or worst killed and you think its not an issue (It is a MRA Issue). White men don't raise their boys knowing a confrontation with the police could be deadly you tell them as Ice Cude said "If you're White you can trust the police" and its true. This is what the Right has done to deflate any discussion around Affirmative Action and its historical implications on Black/Brown wealth.

While its easy today to say with all the opportunity (Seemingly) that Blacks/Brown do the old Boot Straps thing and they'll be okay. But its not possible. As I said Banksters have swept you (Middle Class Whites) you up in their Sub-Prime games and in the end forcing you the taxpayer (all of us) to bail them out. When its men who have suffered the worst in this crisis not women, why is that? That's inequality NOT Feminism. Where women have kept their jobs is mostly in the Pink Economy and I don't see a thread of men rushing out to work as Dental Assistance and Nurses...

These people want to either blame you (fellow posters) of being Maginas or protectors of the Status Que or you keep using Feminism as a canard for your other grievances with society/culture.

Posting about the size of women's brains is totally over the top and puts you the vein of not being taken seriously by anybody serious about Men's Rights. You're just continuing doing what men in fear of women in control or having say have done for thousands of years.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

What does all this shit have to do with Happier Abroad? Yawn.
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

BAW and PAN are at the top of the shit list in my book...
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

All I know is, if we do NOTHING, the messages and the change we're trying to bring about will disappear into the archives of time . . . never to be seen of heard of again.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.