Best/Worst Cities in America to get women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Best/Worst Cities in America to get women?

Post by fightforlove »

We hear alot about the best foreign countries to find women, but what about an analysis of America? If we don't go international, what do you guys think are the best and worst cities/regions/states to get a quality woman in America?
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Re: Best/Worst Cities in America to get women?

Post by AmericanInMexico »

fightforlove wrote:We hear alot about the best foreign countries to find women, but what about an analysis of America? If we don't go international, what do you guys think are the best and worst cities/regions/states to get a quality woman in America?
BEST: West Texas hands down. (By West Texas I mean everything west of I-35, excluding the cities along I-35.) My favorite duty station in the Marine Corps was when I was in Texas; it was the only place I have ever been in the USA where women do not treat men like potential rapists.

WORST: Southern California. No other place comes close.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

fightforlove wrote:We hear alot about the best foreign countries to find women, but what about an analysis of America? If we don't go international, what do you guys think are the best and worst cities/regions/states to get a quality woman in America?
Brace yourself, fightforlove. I hear the flames uh comin'! :shock:
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

AmericanInMexico wrote:
BEST: West Texas hands down. (By West Texas I mean everything west of I-35, excluding the cities along I-35.) My favorite duty station in the Marine Corps was when I was in Texas; it was the only place I have ever been in the USA where women do not treat men like potential rapists.

California does have some nice asian and hispanic girls with more traditional values, particularly when you get out into the suburbs and small towns. SF and LA are full of miserable hipster and yuppie bitches, but you can say that for any major U.S. city. The transplanted young caucasian women who flock to the hip/cultural cities (NY, Chi, LA, SF...) are the most self-absorbed, stuck-up f***s I've ever had the displeasure of meeting.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

fightforlove wrote:
AmericanInMexico wrote:

California does have some nice asian and hispanic girls with more traditional values, particularly when you get out into the suburbs and small towns. SF and LA are full of miserable hipster and yuppie bitches, but you can say that for any major U.S. city. The transplanted young caucasian women who flock to the hip/cultural cities (NY, Chi, LA, SF...) are the most self-absorbed, stuck-up f***s I've ever had the displeasure of meeting.
Where are these Asian and Hispanic girls in southern California with "traditional values"? I certainly didn't meet any while I was there. The only nice girls I met in all of SoCal were the ones who had been in the country less than a year. All the Americanized ones though were garbage, and that includes women of all races. Chicana girls from Los Angeles are completely unbearable.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

BEST: I don't think there is one in particular. Texas seems nice -- as mentioned above. The New England area (somewhat). Maine, Mass, New Hampshire, Rhode Island.

WORST: California, Florida (YOU HAVE NO IDEA!), New York City.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 19th, 2013, 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

AmericanInMexico wrote:
fightforlove wrote:
AmericanInMexico wrote:

Where are these Asian and Hispanic girls in southern California with "traditional values"? I certainly didn't meet any while I was there. The only nice girls I met in all of SoCal were the ones who had been in the country less than a year. All the Americanized ones though were garbage, and that includes women of all races. Chicana girls from Los Angeles are completely unbearable.
Did you look outside of the core of L.A. (ie san gabriel/fernando valleys)? You've got to get away from the hollywood/beach scene and get out into the valley/desert communities.
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

Anyplace you go getting outside major metro areas you can find more friendly and approachable women. Many of the women in the rural areas do not hold their beauty in as high an esteem as the women that live in the metro areas... just my two cents, be it the Philippines or Arizona... :)
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 19th, 2013, 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Someone
Freshman Poster

Post by Someone »

By far the best place is NYC. Chicago is a close second. I would say those two are the best. Next on the list are Boston and WashDC, but the women are ugly in those cities and don't dress very stylishly.

The worst cities are on the West Coast - those have poor ratios for men. Don't ever travel to LA, San Diego, San Jose, or Seattle, those cities are sausage fests. LA is horrible and totally unlike the "party" stereotype, everything closes at 2am and there are no women.

Interesting fact: Vancouver CA, even though it's on the West coast, is *excellent*, lots of women there, for some reason.

So in summary, a man's best bet in the United States is NYC -- the women outnumber the men there, they dress well and there are lots of them. As a bonus, they approach guys themselves and act friendly.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Someone wrote:So in summary, a man's best bet in the United States is NYC -- the women outnumber the men there, they dress well and there are lots of them. As a bonus, they approach guys themselves and act friendly.
Heard that there are 200,000+ more single women than single men in NY. In fact, I've heard a few stories of a single woman in their late 20s/30s leaving NY and moving to Chicago, etc. to find a husband, lol!

What draws all these single women to New York? Is there some feminine mystique to this city? Is it the feminist capital of America? A hub for businesswomen? I can see how Chicago and the west coast (particularly ManJose) would be top-heavy on males what with all the tech jobs, but I can't get my mind around what is so hot about NYC to American women?
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 19th, 2013, 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Someone
Freshman Poster

Post by Someone »

fightforlove wrote:
Someone wrote:So in summary, a man's best bet in the United States is NYC -- the women outnumber the men there, they dress well and there are lots of them. As a bonus, they approach guys themselves and act friendly.
Heard that there are 200,000+ more single women than single men in NY. In fact, I've heard a few stories of a single woman in their late 20s/30s leaving NY and moving to Chicago, etc. to find a husband, lol!

What draws all these single women to New York? Is there some feminine mystique to this city? Is it the feminist capital of America? A hub for businesswomen? I can see how Chicago and the west coast (particularly ManJose) would be top-heavy on males what with all the tech jobs, but I can't get my mind around what is so hot about NYC to American women?
Yes - that's absolutely correct. Women are leaving NYC and moving to Chicago to find husbands, I've read that myself. They claim there's a surplus of single women in NYC and the men are spoiled. See this interesting thread, where one NYC woman is moving to Chicago for this exact reason:
http://www.yelp.com/topic/chicago-chica ... ll-married

Her question is, "NYC has a completely absurd overage of single women creating a weird dynamic where the men act like they are 23 year old playboys until they are 40 years old. I'm happy to get away from it, but I wonder if what I will arrive to in Chicago will be any better? "

As to your question why, probably the biggest reason is that the industries in NYC are female-oriented, and there are no heavily male industries. There is no military and very little IT (the two male-heavy fields). There's a lot of fashion, glamor, PR, media, journalism, and of course business/finance. Women also favor densely populated areas and the East Coast is very dense.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Blue Murder wrote:BEST: I don't think there is one in particular. Texas seems nice -- as mentioned above. The New England area (somewhat). Maine, Mass, New Hampshire, Rhode Island.

WORST: California, Florida (YOU HAVE NO IDEA!), New York City.
"WORST: ...., New York City (YOU HAVE NO IDEA). Fixed."

NYC?!?!! I just left that motherlode bitch 10 weeks ago (2.5 months roughly). I am never moving back there! f**k to the no.....the only way I'd relocate back to the NYC is if the job would be paying me 100K or more AND there are like no women that work there and I would have to live in The Bronx (the least gentrified borough and the hottest Latinas/Latina-Americanized women)! Which is next to impossible now....unless it's a straight-up I.T. workshop that even if there were to be any women, it would only be the secretary!!!! The business managers would be the male solutions MVP developer or CTO or something!

One cannot sit in the park without accompanying a child they came in with or else that's a fifty-dollar summons. It's so risky jumping the turnsty or else that's a 75 dollar summons. NYC is not friendly when it comes impromptu ad hoc situations for places to piss at! If caught, fifty dollar ticket and a 3 month wait for the court date.

Most landlords are cheap as shit and don't like to turn on the heat in the winter that much.

Feminism and metrosexuality (fixed: corporate faggot "suspect" males wearing skinny jeans skinny neat faggotry-styled clothing) are at an all-time high since Andrew Cuomo opened Hell's Gates on passing the law for gay marriage in NYS/NYC.

Black women and metrosexuals (even Harlem is rampant with Black metrosexual gay-ass men now aside from the homeless thugs that linger on 125th street) are ubiquitous in NYC now (excluding The Bronx which is baby San Juan Puerto Rico - which is actually the best borough - as i have just stated). Most straight men have arrest/jail records in NYC - kinda like Houston when I was down there (good thing I never "came on vacation left on probation" as the Texas slogan goes forth)....and a lot of them are in homeless shelters distributed throughout NYC. When one becomes homeless in NYC, they have to go to the main shelter on E 30th and 1st, and then they coercively send that man to a shelter the checkin main shelter CHOOSES, even if it were one of the worse shelters in NYC. That's what had happened to me....a West Indian pute butt bitch sent me to one like that. It was so bad that they banned laptops so they can save money on the electric bill and they have NYPD cops that actually monitor the place. I am so glad I'm out of there! I"m digressing now...back to our regularly-scheduled rant... ->

I already told you guys about the last job I had in NYC where I got fired by Black women filing their faux-pseudo complaints about me!
If I were acting like a fag welcoming Black women at every beckon call, I would still be working there today as I was one of the top 2 customer service reps on a daily basis!!

I know I may digress at times, but I'm still pretty much on-point with my complete thoughts. Here me out! This is real talk!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the fully-disclosed personal list of the Best and Worst places in the U.S. of Gay for me:

BEST:

The Bronx (only if I have a banging job and my own spot, then Latina and Latina-Amerricanized p***y stumbles and falls on my dick like weekly clockwork..same with

Chicago - I get love from the gorditas hispanas a lot there!).

Georgetown, DC (Not Wash, DC..there are two cities in DC: Washington and Georgetown) - it's so laid-back that it should be it's called the District of Georgetown as the fifty-first district/state. Everything looks so European and is so laid-back..no homelessness...no Blacks that act like *bleeeeeep* as there are hardly any Blacks in Georgetown whatsoever...and Georgetown U. is chilled and White women there are freaks. LMAO! It's a hop, skip, and a jump from the Latinas/Latina-Americanized women that live in Alexandria right across the Potomac River...which leads to ....

northern Virginia (right outside of DC): most of the northern VA cities don't have that nigga bullshit like PGC part of Maryland does
...a growing out of control central American population (i.e. biggest Salvadorean pop. outside of El Salvador, MX campesinos, Bolivians, Hondurans, Nicaraguans)...the biggest Asian population on the East Coast...almost as big as NYC Asian population... a lot of westernized Viet women ....and a lot of snobby Korean women in NoVA too. Good Indian food...great Indian buffets. Great Thai and Laotian buffets in Falls Church at Eden Center (the biggest Azn mall on the East Coast!) AT Eden Center, there are quite a few Asian FWs there. You can leave your door unlocked in northern VA..no problems in cities like Burke, Woodbridge, Stafford, but Reston and Herndon by the Dulles Airport are hood-a-licious.

WORST:

Bay Area California : the women are feminist monsters and gay clubs out the ass at Fisherman's Dwarf and shit. San Ho (i.e. San Jose) has a lot of crazy Chicano gangs there and the women are on that gangsta bullshit.

Florida (the Jewish and Italians from NYC-NJ that retire in Florida are the nicest people! Everybody else are assclowns there! Latinas are always "too busy" with two jobs down there in Orlando aka Baby Sto. Domingo/Baby San juan part two)

Gay T. L.
or Wacklanta (b/k/a A.T.L. or Atlanta) because everybody is a bigot down there i.e. everybody hates every other race down there! And way too many gays!

Queer City or Harlotte (b/k/a the Queen City of the South a/k/a Charlotte NC) - a lot of gays there too and a lot of 'bama Black women with STDs yet to be discovered!

Washington, DC/State of Maryland (excluding costal SoMD) - I HATE NE AND SE DC! I ALSO HATE PGC (PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY THAT'S ADJACENT TO EAST DC)

eastern Texas (I hate Houston! Reject city! It's such a fuckin' sprawl!)....Dallas is good for I.T. work but the Black women are corporate monsters that moved to Dallas from Chicago (Chicago losing a lot young Black professionals that are moving to Atlanta, Charlotte, and Dallas)

YET TO BE DISCOVERED BUT AM GETTING GOOD VIBES:

SATX (i.e. San Antonio, El Paso)/W. TEXAS - the Mexican version of America. Very foreign in attitude. F Schmidt and American In MX may concur with me here!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!