What is your opinion of Peter Andrew Nolan?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

What is your opinion of PeterAndrewNolan?

PeterAndrewNolan is a con man and delusional
80%
PeterAndrewNolan is the Messiah of men
20%

Total votes: 35
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

As far as I'm concerned, I won't bother taking pot shots at Mr. Nolan. Any decent man has enough shit thrown at him as it is. Everytime I see his posts, if I don't like them, I just scroll past them. But really, I haven't seen too many of his posts around lately and I try reading them a bit...

But this noise about certain posters is certainly entertaining! I'll never understand westerners... :D
Angela Usher
Freshman Poster

Post by Angela Usher »

Peter Nolan is a smart and sexy man I want to sit on his face while he gets me going I love Peter I have his picture next to my bed and I like to touch myself when i see his Image Peter Nolan is a hero and I am going to marry him and have his babies.
AsioLoretta
Freshman Poster

Post by AsioLoretta »

Peter Nolan has to be one of the most delusional and offensive human beings I have ever come across. It actually causes me pain to think of him as a human being. Honestly, I thought he was a figment of some twisted persons imagination, and some of the things he comes out with seem to ridiculous to be coming from a sane person.
What confounds me the most is that he seems to have followers. People are actually buying into the crap that spouts from his delusional brain. Not just men(no offence guys) but women as well. It brings shame to my ovaries.
Peter Nolan needs to be banned from the internet, he is simply dangerous to those who are weak minded and will believe just about anything.
He's a waste of space!
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

eurobrat wrote:Two words,

Whack job.
What do you know fool? I hope you get tenants from hell who trashes your apartment like in the movie "Pacific Heights"
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

AsioLoretta wrote: Peter Nolan needs to be banned from the internet, he is simply dangerous to those who are weak minded and will believe just about anything.
By that I assume you mean women! LOL!!

And by the way? When you have weak minded people who will believe just about anything it is not the normal practice to ban anything such weak minded people might see...it is the practice to put in place a guardian for the weak minded person to as to protect the person who is weak minded.

There is even a name for these people. They are called CHILDREN and their guardians are called PARENTS.

What you just did ASIOLORETTA was make the case that women are so weak minded they must be banned from the internet.

As Mark Twain said... "Telling a man that what he can read or hear must be censored is like telling a man he can not eat a steak because a child can not chew it."

Now go away...adults are talking.....and those with weak minds can not be called functioning adults.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston could you please re-activate a "REPORT" button? Loretta and Angela are spammers and need to go.

Second string buggers trying to play in the big leagues.

Peter, I promised ASIO I would to buy your book if they surfaced again. Could u please post details of where to buy?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Jester,
all my work has been made freely available. The two books are listed in the books section on this page. They are actually in my sig on every post! Did you not notice? The Truth Be Told links to Living Free.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/Downloads.aspx

If you want to "buy" it or pay me what you think my time is worth to you? peter.nolan.paypal@peternolan.com.

You would be the FIRST! LOL!!

All these men who go into a bar and drink USD20 or USD30 in drinks and think nothing of it would not pay me even one cent for 4,000 hours of work that directly affects THEM.

I spent 12 hours today preparing and then recording a statement for all members of the Irish parliament detailing the background to the now declared state of war that exists on the land commonly known as Ireland.

Bet not one Irish person pays me one cent for that effort and all the effort leading up to it.

Bernard Chapin did an inferno about mens rights being dead where some loser says "will you help me or are you all just talk". You can listen to that here.

MRAs are loser whiny cowards in the 99.7%+ majority.....I do not have any time for any man who will not join the MBA or CAF and be willing to sit on new juries in new courts.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX2ighUR0E8 [/youtube]
Moving on
Freshman Poster

Post by Moving on »

Jester wrote:Winston could you please re-activate a "REPORT" button? Loretta and Angela are spammers and need to go.

Second string buggers trying to play in the big leagues.

Peter, I promised ASIO I would to buy your book if they surfaced again. Could u please post details of where to buy?
What about Peter's personal trolls Polya and Terminator, who are aiming to shut down free speech on this site by flaming anyone who says anything anti nolan? A blind man can see that Terminator is John Rambo, who has been banned from this site, and that Polya, well, he's just plain psycho!

Do a search on Polya and Terminator Jester, see that they are cutting and pasting spam comments andreport them to Winston ... if that fits with your pro-Nolan agenda ...
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

nolan is far too boring.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Billy wrote:nolan is far too boring.
Yeah...I guess you find saving the lives of tens of thousands of men a year boring....

I guess you find creating a new system of law outside the control of the guvment boring.

I guess you find paying taxes, mortgages, fines and fees for the guvment "exciting".

I guess you find detention without trial, stealing of mens assets in the family courts, stealing of mens children boring.

Well...feel free to be bored. Me? I did my best for men and they refused to stand up for themselves. Those men who refused to stand up for themselves will be "excited" and "interested" when they get reamed in the family courts.
Moving on
Freshman Poster

Post by Moving on »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Billy wrote:nolan is far too boring.
Yeah...I guess you find saving the lives of tens of thousands of men a year boring....

I guess you find creating a new system of law outside the control of the guvment boring.

I guess you find paying taxes, mortgages, fines and fees for the guvment "exciting".

I guess you find detention without trial, stealing of mens assets in the family courts, stealing of mens children boring.

Well...feel free to be bored. Me? I did my best for men and they refused to stand up for themselves. Those men who refused to stand up for themselves will be "excited" and "interested" when they get reamed in the family courts.
You are a Fruit: Cake©, eh?
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

"You are a Fruit: Cake©, eh?"- Angela usher is your mangina pic - we all know it so run along to your ASIO dreams in your mama's mirror. You can't fool anyone.... but at least you tried.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Dogboy86 wrote:"4 out of 5 HA members agree PAN is a blathering cunt!!!"
Let's start of pole on you - to vote if you are a Marloboro-man wannabe.
Moving on
Freshman Poster

Post by Moving on »

terminator wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Nolan's bumboy John Supergay Rambo ...
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Moving on wrote:
terminator wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Nolan's bumboy John Supergay Rambo ...
You stimulate that prostate with those dicks, baby! You are a worthless mangina and only good for working as a speed-bumb.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder