Sexist tattoos

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
stressedtothebone
Freshman Poster

Sexist tattoos

Post by stressedtothebone »

Do you think it's possible for parlors to do artwork of anti-female tattoos? I've been thinking about getting a sexist tattoo and was wondering. Most likely would had the tattoo on the upper arm if I ever get on.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Re: Sexist tattoos

Post by pete98146 »

stressedtothebone wrote:Do you think it's possible for parlors to do artwork of anti-female tattoos? I've been thinking about getting a sexist tattoo and was wondering. Most likely would had the tattoo on the upper arm if I ever get on.
Anti female or anti feminist? If you want anti-female, you could get Ricky Martin tatooed on your arm....
stressedtothebone
Freshman Poster

pete98146 wrote:
stressedtothebone wrote:Do you think it's possible for parlors to do artwork of anti-female tattoos? I've been thinking about getting a sexist tattoo and was wondering. Most likely would had the tattoo on the upper arm if I ever get on.
Anti female or anti feminist? If you want anti-female, you could get Ricky Martin tatooed on your arm....
Any, no joke.
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

A suggestion -

NO FAT CHICKS
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

probly 100% will do whatever you want as long as youre paying...

my suggestion would be to have a sketch of your idea on paper and present it to a tattoo artist who gives you a good vibe and ask them for imput and artistic suggestions to make it a kick ass tattoo
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Bring a sketch of your idea. As long as you are paying, there should be no problem at all. Do not go to a female tattoo artist. Matter of fact, if there is even a female at said parlor, then go to the next one. Remember, it's only artistic expression until some dumb female disagrees with it. Then it's "gay" and "you hate you're mother".. What else is new?
:roll:
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
stressedtothebone
Freshman Poster

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Bring a sketch of your idea. As long as you are paying, there should be no problem at all. Do not go to a female tattoo artist. Matter of fact, if there is even a female at said parlor, then go to the next one. Remember, it's only artistic expression until some dumb female disagrees with it. Then it's "gay" and "you hate you're mother".. What else is new?
As someone who believes in gender segregation, I would never go to a tattoo parlor that's run by females or even has one female artist.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

stressedtothebone wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
As someone who believes in gender segregation, I would never go to a tattoo parlor that's run by females or even has one female artist.
I totally agree. Frankly, I would not even trust a female to do a tattoo for me. If I'm taking a needle to my skin, give me a logical person who worked to be where he is.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.