What ever happened to Steve Hoca?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Grunt wrote:People that blaze onto the scene tend not to have staying power. Perhaps this is due to their reactions being based on emotion as opposed to simple logic.
Grunt, glad to see you back! I thought you were abducted by aliens or something! :lol:

I hope you post here more often, we miss your insights on the various topics we have going on this board.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster

Post by Arabian_prince »

Win,

Yes Im in OHIO, very close to Cleveland city. Id like to meet him some time.

How do you know that he cant connect with women in general ?
Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster

Post by Arabian_prince »

Banano,

What do you mean by AW are out of his reach ? You just said that hes very good looking and interesting.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Arabian_prince wrote:Win,

Steve mentioned in one of his videos that he lives in Columbus Ohio.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Arabian_prince wrote:Win,

How do you know that he cant connect with women in general ?
Ok then you can email him at steve@stevehoca.com

His website may be down though because he said he had some problems from work due to it.

I was just guessing that he can't connect with women based on what Banano said. His personality is very aggressive and hyper. It probably turns a lot of people off in person, not only women, but guys too. He is a great orator of truth though.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Thanks for clarifying the Steve Hoca issue, Winston. I figured it was something like that.

A feminist openly advocates the extermination of 90% of males on Earth, and she is rewarded with a professorship.

Steve Hoca points out the flaws in feminist insanity, and he gets fired from Burger King.

Classic.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
globe-trotter
Freshman Poster

Post by globe-trotter »

Last edited by globe-trotter on June 3rd, 2014, 12:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

His website may be down though because he said he had some problems from work due to it.

wow! What kind of problems? Did he go into any details ?
Archangel_hawksnest
Freshman Poster

What happened to Steve Hoca ?

Post by Archangel_hawksnest »

What ever happened to Steve Hoca ? I know he stopped doing videos about a year ago possibly because the udder waste of time the MRA/ MGTOW community has become. a real shame.
Archangel_hawksnest
Freshman Poster

Re:

Banano wrote:Thing with him is that he is not into foreign women either and AW are out of his reach. He really is stuck between hard and rock.

Mr. Hoca is better looking than 70% of men his age and still can't find someone to be with, guy is fit (runs fkn marathons), smart, good talker, etc..I have feeling he just doesn't like women that much.
I don't buy it for a second that Steve is not into women.
Steve Hoca has mentioned his height as being 5'8"1/2" which would be considered shorter than average he also may have some personality problems but all in all I think it's his looks,money and status. very simple I think Steve came to the conclusion that unless you are good looking you will have a hard time getting women.
Archangel_hawksnest
Freshman Poster

Re:

Steve Hoca points out the flaws in feminist insanity, and he gets fired from Burger King.

Classic.
At one point Steve said he was working as a teacher at a trade college Steve then moved from Cleveland OH to Columbus OH when did Steve work at Burger King?
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

What happened to Steve Hoca?

Post by GoingAwol »

He went silent for awhile and then re-emerged on youtube and was making videos again in late 2014/early 2015 and then he disappeared again and deleted all the recent videos he made. What's up with that? Anyone know?
Winston
Site Admin

Re: What happened to Steve Hoca?

Post by Winston »

There are already many threads here with the title "What happened to Steve Hoca" in them. Why don't you post your question in them instead or revive one of them?

https://www.google.com.tw/?gfe_rd=cr&ei ... steve+hoca
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What ever happened to Steve Hoca?

Post by jamesbond »

Steve is back, here is one of his latest videos.

GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Re: What ever happened to Steve Hoca?

Post by GoingAwol »

Steve is a bit of a basket case if you ask me. First of all, the guy is currently calling out mgtows for taking their channels down when he has disappeared and taken all of his videos down numerous times! How can you get anymore hypocritical than that??? I like the guy and enjoy his content,but he is unstable. I was in contact with him on skype for awhile and than he just stopped talking to me out of nowhere. The last time I heard from him was about 2 months ago or so when he message me on skype and said "We can talk later sweetie". He had accidentally sent me a message that was intended for a woman! And then he realized it and said "Oh sorry, wrong person. Btw we'll do another skype interview soon". That was the last time I heard from him. I guess he is ashamed I know he was still talking to a woman when he had already been portraying himself as a hardcore mgtow on youtube.