The general Happier Abroad meme thread

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
woody
Freshman Poster

Post by woody »

Jackal wrote:Somebody should print these out poster-size and glue them on the walls of public places in America! It would be even funnier if you could arrange to put them behind a clear, strong surface (a sheet of plexiglass screwed into a wall?), so that people couldn't immediately tear them down. Any feminist who came across them would have her blood pressure instantly triple! lol
Yeah the only problem with that idea is the poor soul who put them up would probably get life in prison if caught.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

jamesbond wrote:Image
What I would give to f**k a young Hooters girl!! :lol: :D :lol: :D
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Image Image

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

jamesbond wrote: Image
I would change that to "feminism is the radical notion that any heterosexual form of sex is rape."
I'm sure that feminists wildly approve of all kinds of lesbian and gay sex: anything which withholds women from men and turns men into bitches appeals to feminists.
Last edited by Jackal on August 20th, 2012, 6:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

woody wrote:
Jackal wrote:Somebody should print these out poster-size and glue them on the walls of public places in America! It would be even funnier if you could arrange to put them behind a clear, strong surface (a sheet of plexiglass screwed into a wall?), so that people couldn't immediately tear them down. Any feminist who came across them would have her blood pressure instantly triple! lol
Yeah the only problem with that idea is the poor soul who put them up would probably get life in prison if caught.
Yeah, you're probably right. And in today's current police state climate in the US, the guy who did such a thing would probably be tasered, pepper sprayed, and beaten during arrest, then waterboarded while questioned, and then get life in prison!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Jackal wrote:
jamesbond wrote: Image
I would change that to "feminism is the radical notion that any heterosexual form of sex is rape."
I'm sure that feminists wildly approve of all kinds of lesbian and gay sex: anything which withholds women from men and turns men into bitches appeals to feminists.
+50

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Jackal wrote: I would change that to "feminism is the radical notion that any heterosexual form of sex is rape."
Sadly the truth.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Another one of my originals!

(^ I suppose only in America. Great simile! ^)

All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Fresh off the creative press. Does she look familiar? Her name is modern-day American female.

All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

If only this bitch knew how ridiculously ignorant she looks.