Western girls in foreign countries.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Western girls in foreign countries.

Post by chanta76 »

I remember when I was in South Korea I met Korean American girls there. I notice that they felt out of place. The reason is that compared to local Korean girls. The Korean American girls didn't look as good as them and were ignored by the local men. And I think they felt intimidated by the local girls.

In USA Asian American girls have a stereotype of being exotic and there is lots of western guys who have Asian fetish BUT these are Asian AMERICAN girls. So back in the states they will get allot of attention even though if they are not that attractive looking.

But once they are in Asia ...compared to the local girls they don't look as good or even act as good and get ignored by the local guys. Typical at least with the Korean American girls they would defend their ego and put down the local guys but if you really spend time with them they do have a complex . Where as the Korean American guys have a blast in South Korea.

But I also notice with the white girls in South Korea . The typical white American girl you see is overweight and unattractive. I think that explains why most of the expat white guys chase after the Korean women.

I think the white girls first arrive to South Korea feeling stuck up because they are white and by default should be superior but over time in South Korea they notice that the white guys don't pay attention to them and also notice how prettier the local girls are. You could see the change in them. I mean they become less stuck up and willing to date guys that they wouldn't consider before.

I really think some of the problems in USA between men and women is that too many men put women up on a pedestal. It's like I had friends who would date a girl and just about do anything and get nothing in return.

What America needs is a influx of millions of hot looking women who act feminine and are approachable. What that will do is force other American women to improve themselves or open up more BUT that never will happen.

I mean I really think if you put an American women in China, Russia, or some other country. It would force her to compete against the local girls ....by having her improver herself BUT some American girls just have too BIG of an EGO to do just that and instead just go back to the states.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jvargasbronx
Freshman Poster

Re: Western girls in foreign countries.

Post by Jvargasbronx »

chanta76 wrote:I remember when I was in South Korea I met Korean American girls there. I notice that they felt out of place. The reason is that compared to local Korean girls. The Korean American girls didn't look as good as them and were ignored by the local men. And I think they felt intimidated by the local girls.

In USA Asian American girls have a stereotype of being exotic and there is lots of western guys who have Asian fetish BUT these are Asian AMERICAN girls. So back in the states they will get allot of attention even though if they are not that attractive looking.

But once they are in Asia ...compared to the local girls they don't look as good or even act as good and get ignored by the local guys. Typical at least with the Korean American girls they would defend their ego and put down the local guys but if you really spend time with them they do have a complex . Where as the Korean American guys have a blast in South Korea.

But I also notice with the white girls in South Korea . The typical white American girl you see is overweight and unattractive. I think that explains why most of the expat white guys chase after the Korean women.

I think the white girls first arrive to South Korea feeling stuck up because they are white and by default should be superior but over time in South Korea they notice that the white guys don't pay attention to them and also notice how prettier the local girls are. You could see the change in them. I mean they become less stuck up and willing to date guys that they wouldn't consider before.

I really think some of the problems in USA between men and women is that too many men put women up on a pedestal. It's like I had friends who would date a girl and just about do anything and get nothing in return.

What America needs is a influx of millions of hot looking women who act feminine and are approachable. What that will do is force other American women to improve themselves or open up more BUT that never will happen.

I mean I really think if you put an American women in China, Russia, or some other country. It would force her to compete against the local girls ....by having her improver herself BUT some American girls just have too BIG of an EGO to do just that and instead just go back to the states.
Great point and the same that can be same with dominican american women. If an american woman ( regardless of her race nor Nationality) being in another nation and having her fighting against any local girls most likely the american woman with a big ego will lose and her ego will be wounded.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

The exception would be liberal Muslim countries ( not Saudi Arabia or Iran). There, local men cannot date local women and foreign men cannot date local women. So, what happens is all these very unattractive Western women, many older ones, live the life of Riley there dating all these young Arab stallions as well as rich Western expats. Saw it in Oman. Also, the same goes for Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, Turkey, etc.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

its very common to see western women desperate in other countries like asia. they actually look and act awckward around everyone. they do know their value is down in most countries. although some countries they still have a benefit.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Last edited by polya on August 9th, 2012, 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

chanta76 wrote:What America needs is a influx of millions of hot looking women who act feminine and are approachable. What that will do is force other American women to improve themselves or open up more BUT that never will happen.

I have been thinking the same thing for years. If you had millions of hot single foreign women come to the USA, it would force American women to start being nice to men and not be stuck up.

Competition from the millions of hot single foreign women coming to the US, would force American women to change their tune and they would have to start acting nicer towards men and start dressing better as well.

Man, would I love to see that happen someday! 8)
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

Topic done to death.

My take on it is that i'm happy to be in a place where Western females are a minority and where their little advantages by being females are not there.

I have to say that their presence is slighty annoying as many of them are there to put their propaganda thru South East Asian women by converting them as they are.

They end up bitter when they realise the brainwashing is not an easy task and end up by spitting on all these fat balded old peophile who can't stand "independant women"

Finally,western chicks in Thailand are quit transparent to me.
I have no buisness with them in any way,be it friends or sex,i'm not looking to do anything and as they keep their"i'm better than everybody attitude"there is no point to have any minor interaction.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

jamesbond wrote:
chanta76 wrote:What America needs is a influx of millions of hot looking women who act feminine and are approachable. What that will do is force other American women to improve themselves or open up more BUT that never will happen.

I have been thinking the same thing for years. If you had millions of hot single foreign women come to the USA, it would force American women to start being nice to men and not be stuck up.

Competition from the millions of hot single foreign women coming to the US, would force American women to change their tune and they would have to start acting nicer towards men and start dressing better as well.

Man, would I love to see that happen someday! 8)
It would never happen.
They would rather be all lesbians or zoophile.
To even imagine a scenario like you imply is a mistake.

By the way,why expect or wish American ladies to be nice?
It's already great to have some few foreign women to be nice and respectful of men.

Western women are a lost cause..all the society is a lost cause regarding male female interaction.

I don't expect or wish anything about them.
I just wish to have the money to f**k off and live with women i want to live.
TheLilAbs
Freshman Poster

Westurn Woemen Would Lose In a fight with forign women

Post by TheLilAbs »

:lol: just watching theme have that look on there face is priceless haha