CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF MANY AMERICAN WOMEN

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
designer
Freshman Poster

CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF MANY AMERICAN WOMEN

Post by designer »

Gawd I hate their accents. Same old Monodrone voice ("Powertalking") - as feminist like to call it. Same old empty faces. Same old bland clothes mixed with extreme accessories. Same old arrogant ugly attitudes. Same old ignorant (pseudo intelligent) speech. Why does the woman on the right look like Diane Sawyer?

American Women YUCK!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjnCXTZsPQ8

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

designer
Freshman Poster

Post by designer »

Like, Such a Like, Intelligent, Like, Role Model for, Like young American women... Like, such a, like sexy deep voice, like, um cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=en ... XLucJmM2bA
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF MANY AMERICAN WOMEN

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

designer wrote:Gawd I hate their accents. Same old Monodrone voice ("Powertalking") - as feminist like to call it. Same old empty faces. Same old bland clothes mixed with extreme accessories. Same old arrogant ugly attitudes. Same old ignorant (pseudo intelligent) speech. Why does the woman on the right look like Diane Sawyer?

American Women YUCK!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjnCXTZsPQ8
Yep...these women simply do not shut up any more.......they interrupt...they are obnoxious.....they are shrill.....I just ignore them....they hate that the most.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

designer wrote:Like, Such a Like, Intelligent, Like, Role Model for, Like young American women... Like, such a, like sexy deep voice, like, um cool.

I assume you're talking about the insanely tattooed woman. She's actually telling the younger girl something very intelligent, that her teenagerish desire to express her individuality can be done in different ways, like drawing. I think she gave her quite a balanced advice. Are you judging her just by the tattooes, or her voice? You know even people who do bad things in life are entitled to wise up and help others to learn from their own mistakes?
designer
Freshman Poster

Post by designer »

publicduende wrote:
designer wrote:Like, Such a Like, Intelligent, Like, Role Model for, Like young American women... Like, such a, like sexy deep voice, like, um cool.

I assume you're talking about the insanely tattooed woman. She's actually telling the younger girl something very intelligent, that her teenagerish desire to express her individuality can be done in different ways, like drawing. I think she gave her quite a balanced advice. Are you judging her just by the tattooes, or her voice? You know even people who do bad things in life are entitled to wise up and help others to learn from their own mistakes?

How dare you lecture me. Anyhow, the tattooed woman is an idiot. My friend knows her.
She isn't articulating anything to the young girl. The only judgements being made are by you.
Anyhow who are you to tell me what to think? Would you take balanced advice from adolf hitler? Sadly you do not know much about this womans background. But no matter,you shall defend others even while lacking the most basic facts about the situation. Gawd i knew so many kids like you in college. So typical.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Those women are horrible. I can't wait until the economy collapses and they have to resort to eating road kill, etc.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

designer wrote:
publicduende wrote:

How dare you lecture me. Anyhow, the tattooed woman is an idiot. My friend knows her.
She isn't articulating anything to the young girl. The only judgements being made are by you.
Anyhow who are you to tell me what to think? Would you take balanced advice from adolf hitler? Sadly you do not know much about this womans background. But no matter,you shall defend others even while lacking the most basic facts about the situation. Gawd i knew so many kids like you in college. So typical.
f***ing hell you're bitter. You managed a couple of well-mannered, detailed replies in the past then you reverted to paranoid rant mode like many others. Why should I ever back what you're saying if my entire life experience in Italy and the UK tells me otherwise? Get a job, get out of your mental prison and start meeting women from diffent places, different social backgrounds. Then you'll realise 90% of your fears and paranoias are overinflated.

Do you think I need to personally know the tattooed girl to understand what she said? She said get yourself a more sane way to express yourself, drawing for example. WTF is wrong with that? Chill out.