Foreign women think your crazy...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

Because life in the Ukraine is much harder than in the States. There is a very small middle class and people have a lot more problems than relationships (or lack thereof)...like how can I put food on the table. Don't get me wrong, I think it's great if more americans go to Ukraine but only if they have a solid monthly income because finding a job there and working 10 hours a day for a tenth of what you get paid in the US is definitely not a good idea.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

OTB wrote:
15 Key Benefits and Advantages of Foreign Women
They liberate men psychologically and set them free from insecurity. There is a deeper psychological issue here that is felt by men but not easy to define and put into words. You see, when American males date foreign women, for the first time in their life, they actually feel valued and appreciated for what they are (isn't that what we all want?). This is something guys can't experience in America, where virtually everyone is insecure and trying to mask it, because they do not feel accepted for what they are. This is the essence of true confidence - feeling appreciated and accepted for what you are, not the pseudo fake confidence that is often referred to in West Coast America, and has to be constantly "pumped up" artificially. Thus, there is a huge psychological mental health benefit that foreign women bring as well, which liberates men and sets them free from the constant feeling of insecurity they've had their whole lives in America.
This definitely correlates with my thread, "Psychological and emotional effects on American men".
I know this is off topic, but OTB, you doing alright? Was your town of NJ hit hard by the Hurricane? My neighborhood was hit pretty bad. I forgot to include you in my thread about HA members from the NY/NJ area.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

I replied to your thread zboy.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Winston wrote:
ssjparris wrote:
Winston wrote:I run into people like that too, who don't understand our reasons. That's why I carry around copies of my pamphlets to distribute to people in those situations. You can too. Just download these PDF copies at the link below and then print them out and show them to people or give out copies.

http://www.happierabroad.com/Pamphlets.htm
hey that makes sense. i will produce these and hand them out to foreign tourists. to spread the truth.
Right. But it's not just about spreading the word. The pamphlets are simply more efficient because it's time consuming and tedious to explain every point of our movement to every person. And there are a lot of points. Plus you may not always remember them. So it's more efficient to have them all on one or two pages (a double sided page) to give out that will make all the points for you. And it's cheap too since photocopies are easy and cheap to make.

Another thing you can ask immigrants is: If America is so great, then why does it have the highest rates of mental illness in the world? And why does it have the biggest prison population per capita in the world? Why is it the hardest place in the world for many men to get dates in?
yeah i tell them this. that america has the highest rate of depression and mental illness. i even tell them the state they are in today, california, is the most hated state in all of america. THEY STILL DONT LISTEN !!!. HAHAHAHA :lol:
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

Yes I've had numerous times that type of conversation and they have the hardest time believing me. Guess Hollywood has been successfully brainwashing people around the world about the American dream and America being the best place in the world which is the biggest scam/lie in the world.

Btw, the girl on your avatar is simply gorgeous. Is she chinese/japanese? or from where? She is what I would call the ideal woman physically at least for me.