Traveling to Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, and Thailand soon.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Ha ha ha, these women will bitch about mail order brides, then they'll go and book a trip to Trinidad or Kenya to meet tall, well h*ng local men!

Asian women delight in pleasing their man though, which is something so many Western women wouldn't dream of doing after decades of feminist brainwashing.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Post by expatasiaseeker »

zboy1 wrote:
expatasiaseeker wrote:Wanna see something hilarious? I asked the same question on a different forum, "How to meet girls in Asia?" and a whole bunch of women got really, really angry about it:

http://lunaticoutpost.com/Topic-Travell ... ting-girls

Why do western women get so angry when western men go to Asia for dating? I mean, what's their freakin' problem?????
Man, there's a lot of racist comments about Asians I'm reading there . I've always said, White women are some of the most racist people on the planet towards Asians. Your link only proves my point.
Yep, I myself was shocked to see the level of racist hatred that white women were spewing against Asian women.

It's very obvious that white women are jealous of Asian women. And they are pissed as hell that so many Asian girls have stolen so many white men from them. Serves them right. If white women weren't such f***ing b1tches, white men wouldn't be going for Asian women instead.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

expatasiaseeker wrote: I asked the same question on a different forum, "How to meet girls in Asia?" and a whole bunch of women got really, really angry about it:

Why do western women get so angry when western men go to Asia for dating? I mean, what's their freakin' problem?????

Taken from the above site:
"just be really aware that women in these countries see western men as meal tickets. dont fool yourself into thinking they want you for your winning personality and/or good looks. the reason they go for the 'nerdy' types is that they are easier to manipulate since they are not used to being plied with female affection."
Whoever wrote this is dumb.^ Oh, so you don't think American women do the SAME EXACT thing?!
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
expatasiaseeker wrote: I asked the same question on a different forum, "How to meet girls in Asia?" and a whole bunch of women got really, really angry about it:

Taken from the above site:
"just be really aware that women in these countries see western men as meal tickets. dont fool yourself into thinking they want you for your winning personality and/or good looks. the reason they go for the 'nerdy' types is that they are easier to manipulate since they are not used to being plied with female affection."
Whoever wrote this is dumb.^ Oh, so you don't think American women do the SAME EXACT thing?!
Yes it's totally racist. I really hate how white women have this false sense of moral superiority, like they actually believe they are better than everyone else. It's so stupid. If they are morally better than everyone else, then why are they openly promoting RACISM? Screw white women, man. Most of them are such bitches it isn't even worth dealing with them.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

expatasiaseeker wrote:
Yep, it's really disgusting to see how racist and hateful western women are towards Asian women AND western men.

Western women are really disgusting people, they are full of poison both internally and externally. Because they are inwardly full of so much hatred, bitterness, and anger, it reflects on their outside appearance, which is why most western women look like zombies as they age. Really disgusting people.
+1
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Jester wrote:
expatasiaseeker wrote:
Yep, it's really disgusting to see how racist and hateful western women are towards Asian women AND western men.

Western women are really disgusting people, they are full of poison both internally and externally. Because they are inwardly full of so much hatred, bitterness, and anger, it reflects on their outside appearance, which is why most western women look like zombies as they age. Really disgusting people.
+1
Anyone else notice that obnoxious, squeaky voice that American women talk with?

I guess that's why American women are so hateful and racist towards Asian women. They are just jealous, is all. :lol:
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Strangely, many White women treat Asian men pretty shabbily too. Many White females (though not all) seem to harbor negative attitudes towards Asians for some reason.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

zboy1 wrote:Strangely, many White women treat Asian men pretty shabbily too. Many White females (though not all) seem to harbor negative attitudes towards Asians for some reason.
All of them secretly desire the yellow penis, but because of social attitudes, they cannot indulge. :wink: :lol: