Obese American women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Obese American women

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 24th, 2013, 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Barf!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

GAAA! :x
Why isn't this in the NSFW section, kept away from sensitive eyes?
Oh, wait, it says no ... grotesque photos. n/m :razz:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

So glad I voted with my feet. Last thing I need is something as nauseating as that.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

I don't feel sorry for those people at all. They have a choice to do something about themselves but they choose to be lazy fat pigs. They made that choice so they'll live with it.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

i'm sure a lot of them buy fast foods and do ready meals at home.
you can make delicious vegetables, meat, rice etc once you know how it use spices to add flavour... there's nothing better than a hot home cooked meal. Asian, Arabic, Latin, Mediterranean, Caribbean, and some European countries eat healthy & don't see cooking as a chore because they want their families & kids to grow up healthy.
Culture difference' 8)
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

Well, according to feminism these women are okay the way they are. If you DARE criticize them, they see themselves as victims of society of these "evil" men.

But it's okay for them to judge men and expect men to be perfect.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Voice of Reason wrote:Well, according to feminism these women are okay the way they are. If you DARE criticize them, they see themselves as victims of society of these "evil" men.

But it's okay for them to judge men and expect men to be perfect.
unfortunately this is VERY true....
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

Renata wrote:i'm sure a lot of them buy fast foods and do ready meals at home.
you can make delicious vegetables, meat, rice etc once you know how it use spices to add flavour... there's nothing better than a hot home cooked meal. Asian, Arabic, Latin, Mediterranean, Caribbean, and some European countries eat healthy & don't see cooking as a chore because they want their families & kids to grow up healthy.
Culture difference' 8)
+1, my mother (in fact it was more of a family activity) used to cook regularly when I lived with my parents. Only when I ended up on my own did I realize what I took for granted :o
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Post by HenryGeorge »

Describes the situation in America quite well doesn't it?

:lol:
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Obese American women

Post by OutWest »

jamesbond wrote:These videos say it all. :P

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUrbHbWI ... el&list=UL[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPfM-Oqk ... el&list=UL[/youtube]
Fortunately, here I very rarely see an American woman of any kind, let alone hoggers like these.
I suspect there is an unlimited sense of entitlement which leads to a "I am going to eat the world"
attitude.

One of the best indicators that you have chosen your country well is a lack of American women.
With American women comes a sea of pathological dysfunction. There is a trick to getting along with
American women though when you have no choice but to deal with them: Treat them they way you would
when dealing with a person whom you know to have mental health issues. In my experience, more than half of
American women have serious mental health issues, in other words, they suffer from mental illness.

Outwest
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This video is hilarious, check it out! :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

How does one cope when returning to the west from a country where the women are not so fat.

I think I will feel culture shock in my own country...I will look around and everybody will be so fat!

It is going to make me sick.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

jamesbond wrote:This video is hilarious, check it out! :D

lmao! I almost yacked when I saw the girl bend over on that motorcycle...lol
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.