Obese American women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

It's disgusting. What gets me I see all these fat White American women saying "real women have curves" I'm like..... You don't have curves you have ROLLS! They also say "bones are for dogs" ok yea a woman should be shapely have have meat in the right places but you don't have to be fat in order to not be a bone.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
Whale or Pattaya
Freshman Poster

Re: Obese American women

Post by Whale or Pattaya »

Pretty much the same on any dating website. Just page after page of Hambeasts. Occasionally you'll see a slim average woman on an app living nearby, but i tell you in the sea of landwhales that one slim woman is Queen. Easily she's getting 300+ messages a week and she;s just average and slim, not pretty + slim. Its really f***ed up because as a man you have to be 6ft2 Chad to date a slim average woman in America in 2020's.

In 2017 i was in a great location in a hotel (in Asia) where a lot of ex pats traversed in the area. My balcony was two stories up on a busy main street in the city center teaming with nightlife and I'd sit on the balcony with a few bottles of ice beer and simply people-watch below.

By far (90+% of the time), the Western women looked like fattened-up piggies compared to the (many different) Asian nationalities who walked passed. I could tell the American, British, Australian, New Z and even German women just by their sheer extra body size (and lighter skin/hair usually of course). 20-30KG+ heavier was the norm. Also the British women are typically loud, masculine and annoying. You could hear their voices and shouting above all others.

Most all Asians were simply more feminine in every way. They couldn't look/act Western if they tried.

The western women were so out of place you could tell they wanted to get themselves and their husbands or boyfriends on the next plane out of there. In fact, a lot of them do not want to live or spend a great deal of time in Southeast Asia because of that reason. There's nothing they can do to compete with the ever-feminine slim Asian girl (or young Asian lady, or middle-aged 45yo Asian lady).

I do not know the numbers, but many men who are assigned to working in Asia wind up divorcing their fat wife and marrying the first local skinny average woman that smiles at them (not generally advised - because of the "still-need-to-vet-factor", but whatever).

The experience was not so enlightening really. I already knew this and my observation simply confirmed.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Whale or Pattaya wrote:
May 24th, 2023, 12:09 pm
By far (90+% of the time), the Western women looked like fattened-up piggies compared to the (many different) Asian nationalities who walked passed. I could tell the American, British, Australian, New Z and even German women just by their sheer extra body size (and lighter skin/hair usually of course). 20-30KG+ heavier was the norm. Also the British women are typically loud, masculine and annoying. You could hear their voices and shouting above all others.

Most all Asians were simply more feminine in every way. They couldn't look/act Western if they tried.

The western women were so out of place you could tell they wanted to get themselves and their husbands or boyfriends on the next plane out of there. In fact, a lot of them do not want to live or spend a great deal of time in Southeast Asia because of that reason. There's nothing they can do to compete with the ever-feminine slim Asian girl (or young Asian lady, or middle-aged 45yo Asian lady).
The difference is....scary almost.

Western women are horrified when faced with the reality of how actual feminine women look and behave.

In fact, that's probably why they care so much about further empowering themselves with money, education, buying their own home, sleeping with their french bulldog instead of a man......is because they look in the mirror and see a monster instead of a woman.

I've been on Tinder in both America and SE Asia and now Colombia. The difference between the American women's profiles and Thai or Vietnamese women's profiles is so stark that it's literally scary to open that app and see those ugly American monsters.....I mean women.

A few years ago the US womens team played against the Thai womens team in soccer (football). The NYPost had a story on how the US womens players literally slaughtered the Thai team in the game. They commented on the physical size difference of the US women vs the smaller Thai women. And to add even more flavor to the article, they put a photo of one of the Thai player's crying at the loss to the American team. Sick.

I remember Twitchy saying on his live stream once that there is one word he has to describe American women.....Fear. I just read that news story about the woman in Utah who literally had a party in her new mansion after she allegedly murdered her husband.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Whale or Pattaya
Freshman Poster

kangarunner wrote:
May 24th, 2023, 1:26 pm
Whale or Pattaya wrote:
May 24th, 2023, 12:09 pm

The difference is....scary almost.

Western women are horrified when faced with the reality of how actual feminine women look and behave.

In fact, that's probably why they care so much about further empowering themselves with money, education, buying their own home, sleeping with their french bulldog instead of a man......is because they look in the mirror and see a monster instead of a woman.

I've been on Tinder in both America and SE Asia and now Colombia. The difference between the American women's profiles and Thai or Vietnamese women's profiles is so stark that it's literally scary to open that app and see those ugly American monsters.....I mean women.

A few years ago the US womens team played against the Thai womens team in soccer (football). The NYPost had a story on how the US womens players literally slaughtered the Thai team in the game. They commented on the physical size difference of the US women vs the smaller Thai women. And to add even more flavor to the article, they put a photo of one of the Thai player's crying at the loss to the American team. Sick.

I remember Twitchy saying on his live stream once that there is one word he has to describe American women.....Fear. I just read that news story about the woman in Utah who literally had a party in her new mansion after she allegedly murdered her husband.

There are some men, such as I, who are attracted to the thin/slim women only. I'm more attracted to the woman having smaller firm breasts and smaller bum who looks cute in jeans (like an upside down heart shaped butt), as opposed to the typical, more curvy American centerfold types having the large breasts. I'm not a big guy (5ft10, 165lbs) and small-framed, so many women simply look "big" to me. I don't believe I necessarily have "yellow fever" but I generally find the body size and shape of many eastern Asian women more attractive.

The avergae American woman weighs more than me 5'4 - 171lbs. Errr.... :cry:

And these American/british women that hate on men looking abroad for love are suggesting we're human trafficking, pedophilia, slavery and rape as if these acts aren't illegal LMFAO. They are not logical thinkers, only emotional and irrational. They'll do anything to make us look bad. It's crazy the number of the videos popping up of women hating passport men these are the same men that they hate call broke, dusty, not tall and buff enough etc.. then get mad cuz we said ok cool and get out their way.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Big is the new beautiful in America!
Y'all like more junk in the trunk..
Here is a little strip tease...

Honesty I wouldn't touch them with ten foot pole. They are disgusting pigs.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
kukushka
Freshman Poster

Post by kukushka »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
May 25th, 2023, 6:59 am

cope
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

I hate this culture of positively affirming bad health and obesity as some kind of aesthetic beauty. These land whales are gross. Unfortunately though similar to how employment is an employers market, dating is a woman's market, which means that even pigs like the thing you posted here can get dates. She's a 1 or 2 out of 10 but could date a guy who's a 5 out of 10 because the sexual market is so f***ing skewed. I hate how f***ed up everything's become.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

@Pixel--Dude

Relax, a little bit of sarcastic humor from me..
I wouldn't touch those whale-pigs even with a ten foot pole. Those women have failed themselves by not being able to control their eating habits.
Whale or Pattaya
Freshman Poster

Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 25th, 2023, 9:51 pm
I hate this culture of positively affirming bad health and obesity as some kind of aesthetic beauty. These land whales are gross. Unfortunately though similar to how employment is an employers market, dating is a woman's market, which means that even pigs like the thing you posted here can get dates. She's a 1 or 2 out of 10 but could date a guy who's a 5 out of 10 because the sexual market is so f***ing skewed. I hate how f***ed up everything's become.
I hate it as well, man. I live in UK and I see women nearly that size with skinny or slim, normal men. Like a 2/10 obese woman with a healthy weight 5/10 guy.

But what i hate is the shaming language and misuse of language. Wanting your equal as a mid tier non-overweight guy now means you want someone "hot" or a "supermodel". Its a misuse of language to shame a man in to believing his equal is 3+ below him. Only a gullible fool would believe it.

I find most people are like this, its tiring, so i just detach myself socially.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Whale or Pattaya wrote:
June 1st, 2023, 1:39 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
I hate it as well, man. I live in UK and I see women nearly that size with skinny or slim, normal men. Like a 2/10 obese woman with a healthy weight 5/10 guy.

But what i hate is the shaming language and misuse of language. Wanting your equal as a mid tier non-overweight guy now means you want someone "hot" or a "supermodel". Its a misuse of language to shame a man in to believing his equal is 3+ below him. Only a gullible fool would believe it.

I hate it too, your not the only one. Those fatties are real abominations.
Corey_Bee
Freshman Poster

Post by Corey_Bee »

I grew up in the 60s. Women didn’t look like two legged hippos then, they do now. How does a man accomplish an erection these days?
Whale or Pattaya
Freshman Poster

June 1st, 2023, 1:52 pm
Whale or Pattaya wrote:
June 1st, 2023, 1:39 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:

I hate it too, your not the only one. Those fatties are real abominations.
Its due a conflation of price with value; the p***y inflation as Steve Hoca put it. People often use the term SMV when it just be SMP. The difference between price and value is fairly obvious; a 5/10 slim man in his early twenties in 1960 would be marrying a 5/10 slim woman in her late teens. if he is teleported through time to today he must be the same value (with regards to genetics) but he is essentially worthless to a slim 5/10 woman as she wants a 7+ or 8/10 man. A 2/10 obese woman would be a comic relief reject in 1960 and would struggle to marry, but highly priced by Simps today.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Corey_Bee wrote:
June 2nd, 2023, 9:26 am
I grew up in the 60s. Women didn’t look like two legged hippos then, they do now. How does a man accomplish an erection these days?
Hahaha! Perhaps that's why homosexuality is on the rise.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 2nd, 2023, 10:59 am
Corey_Bee wrote:
June 2nd, 2023, 9:26 am
Hahaha! Perhaps that's why homosexuality is on the rise.
They should make a new show called "American Sumo" which is about two 300lb women trying to push each other off the ring just like in the Japanese Sumo match.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

It's not just feminism. The fact that there are dating coaches teaching men in America how to talk to women. You literally have men in America paying dating coaches so that they can be trained to get women. Trained like dogs...

Women in America are on a pedestal. I remember one video where some girl in NYC had a public event where guys could come out to compete to be her boyfriend. Women have all the power.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.