Beautiful-Women-Pedia.com

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Beautiful-Women-Pedia.com

Post by Johnny1975 »

http://www.beautiful-women-pedia.com/

It describes women from different countries.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Wow, thanks a ton. Pretty insightful too.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Judging by the fron page it appears as if all these women are from USA

Seriously, ive bene in many asian countries but havent seen anything close to those on that site, asians with big boobs yea rite..body language is not asian, photo poses are very western,cant see V sign :lol:

africans are not even black, wtf
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Not to jack the thread but.... BAM http://tonybochene.com/blog/random-beauties Now those are some beauties. Maybe I should send a message to http://www.beautiful-women-pedia.com/ and tell them to add girls like those. I really enjoy fourth to the last(what country is she from? Brazil?)
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

that's a very interesting site. I actually took a little time to read some stuff on there about women in different countries. America definitely seems to be the worst (obvious reasons) haha.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I wonder if anyone has enough knowledge to be able to say whether the info on that site is reliable. I've peeked at it a few times and it seems to try and give a balanced view, with both positive and negative aspects of each country. I just wonder how accurate it is, though, although based on what I've read, I somehow get the feeling that it's probably quite accurate.
RobinHood
Freshman Poster

Post by RobinHood »

"Beautiful British women come in all colors, shapes, and sizes. There is not one particular look or feature that distinguishes them from other Western countries. They are up to date on the latest fashions and trends. Some are very feminine as some are not. A lot of them are high maintenance and some sport a natural unkempt look depending on what the latest fad is"

- Most British Women are overweight
- Very few "feminine" women, in my experience
- All our high maintenance in my experience

Worth a read though as gives info on various countries.
Robin Hood.
RobinHood
Freshman Poster

Post by RobinHood »

Beautiful Vietnamese women conclusion: A lot of Vietnamese women are desperate to get out of their current situation and this is evident by the “buy a brideâ€￾ trade and other less than desirable practices. These women have everything if the circumstances are there for them. They are caring, usually subservient, and intelligent. Most of all, they are extremely sexy and age very well.

Vietnam looks like a good place to find a woman. I would go here rather than Thailand as the women have not yet been fully corrupted by western values.
Robin Hood.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Filipinas

They love foreigners because they see it as a passport out of poverty :shock:

If she is in relations with a Westerner and not in her home country, she will ALWAYS send her family money and goods. Along with the financial burden of immediate family, her extended family will be included in that factor.

These women are stereotyped as gold diggers when in fact it is that they are wanting a greener pasture for themselves and their family. When in relations, it is very important to Filipino women to feel financially secure. This is also a quality they look for in men.

It is important to know that beautiful Filipino women will do most anything to be with a Westerner and this should not be taken for granted. Both parties should be very cautious when it comes to dating.

Also, do not forget that when getting involved, her whole family will come along as an added responsibility. They have every desirable quality a man could ever want in a woman and they will conform to any lifestyle at ease

There you go guys, as discussed, walking atm
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Banano wrote:Filipinas

They love foreigners because they see it as a passport out of poverty :shock:

If she is in relations with a Westerner and not in her home country, she will ALWAYS send her family money and goods. Along with the financial burden of immediate family, her extended family will be included in that factor.

These women are stereotyped as gold diggers when in fact it is that they are wanting a greener pasture for themselves and their family. When in relations, it is very important to Filipino women to feel financially secure. This is also a quality they look for in men.

It is important to know that beautiful Filipino women will do most anything to be with a Westerner and this should not be taken for granted. Both parties should be very cautious when it comes to dating.

Also, do not forget that when getting involved, her whole family will come along as an added responsibility. They have every desirable quality a man could ever want in a woman and they will conform to any lifestyle at ease

There you go guys, as discussed, walking atm
Yes, that concerned me too when I read it. I think that's the 3rd time I've read something that strongly says that filipinas can and often are that way, including the thread that made Ginger run away.

This is why it's so important to get 2nd and 3rd opinions and confirmation of everything. I'm sure filipinas are quite nice, and my impression is that they do have plenty of good qualities, but when I keep hearing such bad things, things which shouldn't be ignored if true (aka red flags - that's right, no one immune from criticism and scrutiny), it worries me. This is why maybe a filipina living in a western country may be a good compromise.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

That website is too superficial. I mean just look at the pictures...they're all models, taken directly from google.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

On the website girls are all model material, thats not your average girl, it obvious however descriptions are very accurate..dutch seem to be the worst when it comes to marriage