Steve Hoca's new website: Seeking interviewees!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Steve Hoca's new website: Seeking interviewees!

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Steve Hoca's new website is up and running. Check it out:

http://www.stevehoca.com

Here is his announcement below. He is looking for people to interview. If you are interested, email him at steve@stevehoca.com

Hello Winston:

I am up and running. I am going full force with my web site. However, I need some pointers. I would like to get interviewees. Ask anyone if they are interested on your site. Their private information would be private. Also, I would talk not delve into sensitive matters if they were not interested.

How do you reach advertisers. I would like to start having advertising just like you. I am learning web design on my own and am getting pretty good at understanding it. I cannot wait ot hear from you. Check out my site at: http://www.stevehoca.com.

Steve
To view Steve Hoca's new videos:

http://www.youtube.com/rollersteveshow
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out these new interviews by Steve Hoca hosted on his site!

This one is with Steve R, the guy who interviewed me on Blog Talk Radio. At the beginning, they talk about me, and then Steve goes on to talk about his amazing dating experiences in Thailand!

http://stevehoca.com/roller-steve-show- ... 2-2012.mp3

This one is with someone named Cyrus. I wonder if this is the same Cyrus as the one on our forum?

http://stevehoca.com/roller-steve-show- ... 8-2009.mp3

He's got some new videos on his YouTube channel as well:

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Post by Disillusioned_American »

Good stuff. I just finished listening to all of Steve's latest interviews.

His interview with Cyrus was pretty good, but I really have my doubts about the whole DC area being all that great for single men like he claims. From my experience, and from what I've read from other posters on here, DC women are just as unapproachable as anywhere else in the US.

Cyrus and Steve made the point about how all of the cliche advice that single guys get from their mothers and other people in their life tends to be very counterproductive. For instance, we get told "Oh, the right one will come along when you least expect it," etc., and after being alone and sexless for YEARS at a time, a lonely guy is very likely to fall for the first skank that gives him any attention. In other countries, this would be abnormal, since men socialize with and date MANY women - without necessarily being intimate with them - and then they can choose the woman who is most compatible with them and whom they fancy the most. Not so in the US!

This is so crazy to have to be alone like this for so many years. I am really on the brink of losing my f*cking mind over this issue. This isn't a natural way to live at all.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

Well yea, I always say that people who enjoy loneliness are the happiest people on the planet. We are not meant to be lone wolves.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Steve Hoca just did another new interview with a guy named Mitchell from Washington state about social isolation and cultural degradation in America. Mitchell found my site long ago and learned about Steve Hoca through it. It was recorded on Christmas Day. I wonder why Steve did an interview on Christmas Day instead of spending time with his family with a banquet dinner table, warm fireplace, Christmas tree, and Christmas music in the background, while hugging relatives that come over? lol

http://stevehoca.com/roller-steve-show- ... 5-2012.mp3
Last edited by Winston on December 26th, 2012, 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Post by Disillusioned_American »

Winston wrote:Steve Hoca just did another new interview with a guy named Mitchell from Washington state about social isolation and cultural degradation in America. Mitchell found my site long ago and learned about Steve Hoca through it. It was recorded on Christmas Day. I wonder why Steve did an interview on Christmas Day instead of spending time with his family with a banquet dinner table, warm fireplace, Christmas tree, and Christmas music in the background, while hugging relatives that come over? lol

Good interview, with lots of good points made by both people. I like the way that Mitchell points out how the state of affairs in the social life of the US goes above and beyond "social engineering," because of how extreme it has become.
Last edited by Disillusioned_American on December 26th, 2012, 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Steve Hoca just did another new interview with a guy named Mitchell from Washington state about social isolation and cultural degradation in America. Mitchell found my site long ago and learned about Steve Hoca through it. It was recorded on Christmas Day. I wonder why Steve did an interview on Christmas Day instead of spending time with his family with a banquet dinner table, warm fireplace, Christmas tree, and Christmas music in the background, while hugging relatives that come over? lol

I just got done listening to it, some good points were made. The guy Steve interviewed was married for 4 years and she left him for a guy who was a douchebag! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
JohnDoe
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoe »

(snip)
Last edited by JohnDoe on March 16th, 2016, 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

JohnDoe wrote:I love steve hoca! Does anyone have a link with ALL of his interviews from his 1st one up until now?
Me too! His interviews are so truthful, daring and articulate. I love how he boldly says things that mainstream people would never dare say, which is very refreshing.

Yes. All his best interviews, especially those pertaining to our movement, are archived on our Interviews page here:

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts.php

There is also a link to it in the menu bar at the top of the forum.

Steve also has some recent video rants on his YouTube Channel at:

If anyone would like to be interviewed by Steve Hoca, contact him at steve@stevehoca.com

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw, if any of you haven't heard Steve Hoca's interviews with Steve Neese and Larry Elterman, you should. They are his best ones, and very informative. Here are the links to them.

http://www.happierabroad.com/Steve_Inte ... y_2010.mp3

http://www.happierabroad.com/Larry_Elte ... erview.mp3

JohnDoe
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoe »

(snip)
Last edited by JohnDoe on March 16th, 2016, 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Any more stuff from stevie? I tried to access website but it appears to be down or it got hacked by cia and NWO guys..lol
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Steve told me that he's looking for new interview guests. Any of you interested? He's interested in interviewing some of the forum members here.

Do you think RooshV would be a good interview guest for Steve Hoca? lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Disillusioned_American wrote:

Good interview, with lots of good points made by both people. I like the way that Mitchell points out how the state of affairs in the social life of the US goes above and beyond "social engineering," because of how extreme it has become.
I just talked to Mitchell for four hours the other day on the phone. Wow it was one of the deepest conversations I ever had. He and I were on the same page on nearly everything. He is also just as deep as I am, and is into speculating about things like metaphysical energy, vibes, consciousness of the land, etc. which most guys would not get into.

I should have recorded our four hour conversation. It would have been great for you all to listen to. But I don't know how to record Skype conversations or even phone conversations. Anyone know how to?

Mitchell told me that during the 70's, when he grew up, women in America were approachable. They didn't think that men were creeps and were not paranoid. If a guy approached them, they would not hold it against him for trying.

He recommended some great classic films for me to watch that depicted alienation in America. They are:

- Midnight Cowboy (with Dustin Hoffman)
- Looking for Mr. Goodbar (with Dianne Keaton)
- I'm as mad as hell (I cannot find this title though, maybe he misspelled it)

I looked them up and "Looking for Mr. Goodbar" is supposed to have the most horrific ending in cinema history. It's so bad that Richard Gere is trying to get the film removed off the shelves. lol. It's about a woman (played by Dianne Keaton) who goes to bars at night to get into abusive relationships and drugs.

"Midnight Cowboy" is about two guys, one from the country and one from the city, in New York City who are alienated by antisocial people and women. Here is the trailer for it:

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Winston wrote:Steve told me that he's looking for new interview guests. Any of you interested? He's interested in interviewing some of the forum members here.

Do you think RooshV would be a good interview guest for Steve Hoca? lol
Feel free to send him to MBA and let him decide if he wants to interview me. I did an interview on the vinny eastwood show recently too.

Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!