Another Awful Feminist Blog

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Post by expatasiaseeker »

Teal Lantern wrote:
expatasiaseeker wrote:If you want to send the bitch a personal message, you can do so here:

http://niceguysofokc.tumblr.com/submit

I sent her the following message:

Title: Legal action being taken against you

As you can see here, a huge group of men are now complaining to Tumblr and OK Cupid and threatening them to take legal action against you.

viewtopic.php?p=112332

Happier Abroad is one of the most popular forums on the internet, so I assume at least 100 men will register complaints against you.

Have fun in prison, you sick bitch.
Over sold it much? At the very worst, the blog will be taken down. That's hardly a "legal action" and she certainly won't go to prison. :roll:
And WHY would you send her a message about ANYTHING? So they can spend their efforts being pests over here?

Had you put up a blog ridiculing women, do you think they would have spent a second telegraphing their plans to you? :evil:
No, you'd have tried to log onto your blog one day and it would just be gone. No names or places to go track down who ratted you out.
____

@***JP***: Part of the problem is guys in the West are always twisting themselves into pretzels to either rationalize letting a woman get away with whatever she wants to do or at least what she's already done, while the women use every legal (and sometimes not-so-legal) option they feel like and go for the throat.

If three women were walking down the street mugging men and taking their wallets, some males would be saying
"Don't call the cops, man. Feminists are the ones who call cops.
Stop it, Ladies. Go forth and mug no more."

Most men are not willing or able to stop doing dumb shit like that.
It's called FEAR MONGERING. I am trying my best to scare the shit out of her. Remember, women are very conscious of social norms and what society thinks of them. If enough guys wrote to her talking shit to her, it might just scare her ass into submission.

Women are not like men. Women are very afraid of being rejected by society. We men could care less if society rejects us, or rather if we reject society. Until more men start SHAMING women into submission, we are not going to make much progress. So it's time for men to stop being such pussies and start actively fighting back. I mean, you guys are afraid to even send a f***ing annonymous message to a woman over the internet? IF you are that big of pussies, you deserve your enslavement.