Lone Yakuza is Pathetic

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

yes, i wonder what is under the cover.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Billy wrote:yes, i wonder what is under the cover.
I tried to research the statue on google by typing 'statue of hand holding islam, christian & jew symbol' & the first site to turn up was this http://www.redicecreations.com/specialr ... islam.html :shock: Apparently that city also known as Antoich has a heavy history with all those major religions
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

i´ve read your link. nice plot for a thriller.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Post by expatasiaseeker »

I do agree with Yakuza though, white people from America tend to be pretty f***ing annoying and obnoxious. I am in a hotel right now in an Asian country, and the room next door is full of obnoxious and idiotic American men and women (young, probably in their 20s), and they are shouting and being very loud.

Americans are such stupid motherfuckers. The majority of them. I wish the country would be bombed to hell and all of them would be killed off. The younger generation of American men and women, the "party generation" are especially annoying. I wish they would all just die.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

expatasiaseeker wrote:I do agree with Yakuza though, white people from America tend to be pretty f***ing annoying and obnoxious. I am in a hotel right now in an Asian country, and the room next door is full of obnoxious and idiotic American men and women (young, probably in their 20s), and they are shouting and being very loud.

Americans are such stupid motherfuckers. The majority of them. I wish the country would be bombed to hell and all of them would be killed off. The younger generation of American men and women, the "party generation" are especially annoying. I wish they would all just die.
LOL! Perfect description of Americans. Couldn't have said it better myself.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

zboy1 wrote:
expatasiaseeker wrote:I do agree with Yakuza though, white people from America tend to be pretty f***ing annoying and obnoxious. I am in a hotel right now in an Asian country, and the room next door is full of obnoxious and idiotic American men and women (young, probably in their 20s), and they are shouting and being very loud.

BUMP +1
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
colibri
Freshman Poster

Post by colibri »

zboy1 wrote:

hmm i cant say the same about americans , perhaps it is beacuse i ve only ve encountered students and mature ppl, but never springbreakers XD

btw zboy u ve the coolest avatar ahha
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.