The NEW Rules for Romance

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Twobrains
Freshman Poster

The NEW Rules for Romance

Post by Twobrains »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... itter.html

The Rules rewritten for the internet age. I suggest ignoring any woman that uses these techniques.
"As long as you make an identity for yourself out of the pain, you cannot become free of it." Eckhart Tolle

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

Do these women actually keep track of time when answering a text message ? That's the dumbest thing I heard.

If I text a woman on a Friday morning asking if she's up for going to a club later in the evening I don't give a rat's ass if she replies back in 5 minutes or 7 hours, 58 minutes and 32 seconds back as long as it's not on Saturday (the day when I will remove her from my contacts list). The fact is it's really irrelevant if she wants to go or not, I'm going anyway and playing games like this only attracts 2 types of men: desperate fellows and those with too much time on their hands.

I have one "rule" also and it says that advice given by a woman on dating is worthless.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: The NEW Rules for Romance

Post by Teal Lantern »

Twobrains wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... itter.html

The Rules rewritten for the internet age. I suggest ignoring any woman that uses these techniques.
Should say The Rules -- re-shitten and co-blathered by Ellen Fein, who doesn't have the same husband as she did when the first book was shitten. Her relationshit expertise took her eight years to bag another sucker.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellen_Fein :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Girls following these rules are certain to end up alone. This is because alpha guys (the only guys these dumb girls will date) won't have a bar of these rules. E.g. she waits 4 hours to text back and he says: "You're 2 late. i've found a younger girl to date...bye"
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

terminator wrote:Girls following these rules are certain to end up alone. This is because alpha guys (the only guys these dumb girls will date) won't have a bar of these rules. E.g. she waits 4 hours to text back and he says: "You're 2 late. i've found a younger girl to date...bye"
This deserves the notorious Vincent Price laugh!
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
terminator wrote:Girls following these rules are certain to end up alone. This is because alpha guys (the only guys these dumb girls will date) won't have a bar of these rules. E.g. she waits 4 hours to text back and he says: "You're 2 late. i've found a younger girl to date...bye"
That's f.uckin' it! Your new moniker is "The Kevin Hart of Happier Abroad"! You be clownin' like crazy. :-/
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

E_Irizarry wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
That's f.uckin' it! Your new moniker is "The Kevin Hart of Happier Abroad"! You be clownin' like crazy. :-/
Laugh all you want, but the "I've found a younger woman to date" line always puts any ¢unt in her place.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:This deserves the notorious Vincent Price laugh!
Here it is, the one and only.........Vincent Price laugh! :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
FreeBird3
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeBird3 »

These rules are idiotic. I smh everytime I see them on the covers of magazines at the checkout stand. Waste of time.