American women bitching about Mexico being sexist

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny
Freshman Poster

American women bitching about Mexico being sexist

Post by Johnny »

http://dev.playa.info/playa-del-carmen- ... hp?t=34368

They should of kidnap her and held her for ransom
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

Yea I bet plenty of white knights would line up to pay the ransom for this cunt.

Typical feminist trying to impose her BS doctrines on other cultures she knows nothing about.
lack of education for the women of this country. they typically don't expect to get far in life without a man, due to their lack of education.
they usually don't have the highest expectations for themselves, because they just don't know better, not because of the lack of thier own potential.
And that's bad thing because ? They let their men do the work while they raise healthy kids in a healthy family environment without divorcing their husbands for some stupid reason. Wow, I bet if they got 2 master's degrees and a doctorate they would see the light :roll: and become drones working 12 hours a day, living alone at 30 and raising cats at 40. With all the education, these feminist bitches are dumber than a rock.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 24th, 2013, 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 24th, 2013, 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

She will just have to accept it as the Latinization of the southwestern part of America has already happened. And because of the low birthrates of feminist infected women this trend will continue.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

tom wrote:She will just have to accept it as the Latinization of the southwestern part of America has already happened. And because of the low birthrates of feminist infected women this trend will continue.
So very true.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!