What would happen to HA if Winston got killed?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

green1976 wrote:Winston cannot die.
Only a destructible trauma will bring this guy out.

On a serious note,i could not imagine somebody like Winston who is not actively seeking mind uploading,singularity to be arriving faster or indefinite lifespan.

Winston wants to live forever...he wants to expand his telomere eternally and bang p***y around for centuries.

Those who are really interested in science won't back down from the challenges.

And Winston has already a second way of getting thru this and it's called cryonics.

I would really be surprised if Winston has never ever thought about that.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Banano wrote:My main concern is what will happen to this movement after leader is gone, many great movements tend to go downhill once key figure is dead, Apple is not the same after Steve Jobs gone, , Who will replace Fidel Castro? his brother Raul is not even a shaddow of great Castro, Hugo Chavez is dying of cancer and once he is gone revolution will die out

Its in the best interest of HA movement that Winston gets assasinated by one of his arch enemies like hard core feminists, CIA, Illuminati, Bilderbergs..

The main thing is tht his death has to be spectacular and look like a conspiracy, done in such a way which will draw attention from media, once we get Alex Jones talking about it HA will grow exponetionally, if it gets reported by CNN or FOX its a bonus

We all know that right now HA isnt much of a threat to the establishment and Winston wont get taken out by them so we can stage such an event,
the best and cheapest option would be to do the whole thing in Philiphines, we can hire cheap hitman for couple of hundread bucks or top class assassin, clean job for $1000, has to be done in secrecy, only a few people at the very top should know about it

The problem remains, who will fund an operation
:lol: :lol: :lol:

+10,000!!!

Best post in history!!

PS Consider me "IN."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Banano, you are weird. Why don't you go over to Roosh's forum and ask there "What would happen to this site if Roosh got killed?" lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

when roosh will get killed, winston will be the suspect number one. he is always jealous of roosh the doush.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

So, what would happen to HA if Banano died of banana poisoining? :lol:

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Roosh like banning people for no reason, if you disagree with him, make fun of him or question anything he says - you are red carded, real nazi he is

I will ask Roosh if he is interested in financing such an operation,
since HA is his competition and Winston is banned for life on his forum, Roosh might help us

So Winston, when is your next trip to PH, lot of cheap and easy p***y waiting to suck you dry :lol:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Banano wrote:Roosh like banning people for no reason, if you disagree with him, make fun of him or question anything he says - you are red carded, real nazi he is

I will ask Roosh if he is interested in financing such an operation,
since HA is his competition and Winston is banned for life on his forum, Roosh might help us

So Winston, when is your next trip to PH, lot of cheap and easy p***y waiting to suck you dry :lol:

:lol: :twisted: :lol: