Ladies nights - An unfair practice?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

publicduende wrote:
marklambo wrote:This ladies' night nonsense will continue on as long as the manginas keep allowing it to happen. The only thing that ladies' night does is lure in more women that are there to freeload off of men without the intent of giving anything in return. It just creates a more annoying experience. This just enforces women to feel that they are worth more than they really are.
Once again, I don't know about the way things are done in the US, but ladies' nights in the UK are solely meant to lure more girls to a drinking establishment and get a better balance of ladies and gentlemen, especially unpaired ladies and gentlemen. This is the case in clubs, discos, and things like that happen all over Europe, if that can shed more light.

Chillax guys, why are you reading yet another attack to manhood in the fact bar managers are prepared to let the girls pay less than the boys? Would you prefer girls to always pay full price and find yourself in a bar with half as many girls than boys? I don't get it... :)
yes, it's the same idea here in the US as well. However, there are many establishments that do not do ladies' nights and the ratio for women:men is still somewhat decent. The idea is always to lure in more women so that more men come in to spend more money on them like morons like they do. Ladies' nights don't always necessarily even out the ratio either. The fact that men hear about "ladies' night" they all start to flock there and that also creates more men than it would have been on a normal night thus creating the same or even worse ratio of women:men. It doesn't really change much. It's just a big marketing gimmick.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

terminator wrote:Please tell me where any ladies nights are as I wish to go,be discriminated against and then complain. Unfortunately, all ladies nights have stopped in my city due to guys not putting up with it. One step at a time to get men's rights.
It should now be called "Feminist Nights"
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

"Ladies night" is just another attempt at bringing in more girls, so the bar or club doesn't turn out to be a sausage fest.

Back in college (Cal State), when we had events, we'd invite girls from JC (community college) through social circles but not necessarily the guys. And when other colleges have their events, they'd prefer to invite girls from our school but not necessarily the guys. Then you have the ethnic Taiwanese/Chinese girls eyeing the Vietnamese girls with daggers, and assorted other fun stuff. Girl A likes Boy A, sees Girl B dating Boy A, Girl A reports to school that Girl B is on student VISA and not supposed to be working during school but she is working at local Chinese Bakery on weekends, Girl B turns paranoid as she doesn't know who reported her -- it could have been anyone but nobody is talking. Sadly, they're never as interesting as Korean dramas on TV, where the girl falls in love with the guy, gets hit by car and loses her memory, only to recover them x years later while attending his wedding to her best friend, then shockingly the parents intervened to tell the marrying couple that they're actually related by blood ("I gave you up for adoption 20 years ago!") and cannot get married.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »