HA forum members: Where are you currently living?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Jester wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:...and All_That_Is_Man, too.
You remember -- he's at an :shock: "Undisclosed Location".

E_Irizarry wrote:No DJ4Money though...

Oh, he's down at the :shock: blood bank.
Every Tues and Fri

They have seen a downturn in donations, Tues are largely empty (in and out in about 90 mins).

Friday is still busy (about 2-3 hours)

Easiest $70 you'll make.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

djfourmoney wrote:
Jester wrote:

Every Tues and Fri

They have seen a downturn in donations, Tues are largely empty (in and out in about 90 mins).

Easiest $70 you'll make.
:!: :!: :!:
I had no idea a person could donate so often!!!!!!
CerealKiller
Freshman Poster

Post by CerealKiller »

I'll just cover Asia in this post. Lived and worked in China for a few years. Travelled very extensively there. Met plenty of females. (I don't pay for play.) They just kept coming at me and wouldn't stop. Now stationed in Thailand.

Asian countries I've spent time in (generally significant time, too): Laos, China, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, India, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Singapore, Taiwan... and probably a couple others I'm forgetting here.

Everdred, if memory serves, you PMed me a few months back about meeting up. Sorry for the delay. I'm still living in BKK, but since you last messaged me, I've not spent much time here in the LOS. Instead, I've been checking out Indonesia (Java, Bali, Nusa Tenggara), Malaysia, Singapore and Laos in the meantime. And I gotta say, I've been lovin it.... living like a rock star is always good 8)

By the way, I'm planning on visiting the Philippines very soon. See the thread I started here: viewtopic.php?t=17874
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Places I've been

Lop buri, Thailand-met a girl who was funny, spunky and down right cute. God I wish I could stay longer and married her.
Kuwait
Iraq- Iskandariyah and Sadr city
Lima, Peru- Girls there felt a bit cold and could feel a feminist air there
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia- Good and bad, but learning real fast. If you are from a foreign country(no matter what color) you are good to go. Also, there is a lot of foreigners here and they are ruining it. So get it will it's good.

American places
Alaska-great fun if outdoors is your thing, but give up on getting a women. We call em wookies or yetis here that think they are hot shit
Colorado-same as Alaska, but a bit easier on the eyes
Georgia
Louisiana
Florida
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Still in Guangzhou, China and absolutely loving it. Talked to an English teacher tonight and he's right - foreigners fall in love with this place.

On the downside, it's becoming harder to get a long stay visa, so unless you can get your employer to send you here on a mission then your options are to study (what I'm doing) or teach English.

If you're a native English speaker you'll find it easy to get a job here, although you need to start looking around for a teaching certificate (TESOL/CELTA/etc.). To teach at University level like the guys I've seen here you'll need to be pretty darned good.

Studying here is great fun and isn't that expensive - it's certainly cheaper than in a Western country.

If you like ladies, well there are pretty girls everywhere but the easiest way to sum it up is that yes, you could find a wife way hotter than you could find in the USA/Canada/Australia etc. etc.

The downside? Well it's hot, humid, noisy and totally chaotic.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Jester wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Jester wrote:

Every Tues and Fri

Easiest $70 you'll make.
@DJ IV Money,

Just don't get the "germ" or else that would permanently stunt you!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I've lived all over the U.S., and have spent about one year of the last four in different parts of Europe. Tucson, Arizona is now my U.S. base, and offers the few things I still like about the U.S. in abundance. I try to spend warmer months in Europe. I'm going to Brussels the end of March for a six-month stint coaching baseball -- a paid gig after doing it as a volunteer the last two summers. I also plan to do a little free-lance reporting on the European Union, which is headquartered in Brussels. If this turns into an agreeable situation, it will allow me to finance the half-and-half lifestyle indefinitely. Which suits me fine. I love Europe, but it is cold, grey and short days from October through March, while Arizona has sunshine and blue skies.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Jacaré wrote:Good stuff Will! Btw, you can still take a quick 2 week vacations to the Phils while still on EI. All you'd risk is simply not get paid for the time you were away from Canada. Some food for thought...;)
Yes I've thought of it of course, but I still think it is better to wait until everything is in place for me. If I left here and went there for 2 weeks, I would miss out on $872, or $1744 if I went there for a month. But it would also cost me the price of the trip, hotel etc, so the real cost is the thousands, and I would still have to come back and be even more miserable after coming back here again. Who knows, the government might even cute me off of EI if I can afford to go on holidays while on it. Plus if I stay here I can sell more of my stuff each month and get rid of as much as I can. So even though I haven't got any action since the Taiwanese beauty queen went back in December, at least I can relax here and do what I want.

I sleep in until 11 am usually every day, then go on the net, make food, go to the library, watch movies, listen to music and Tom Leykis , and relax a lot. I have no stress apart from the current lack of affection from girls. I decided that since POF is such a load of nonsense I am on DIA again. Even if I can't meet the girls that message me for another 6 months, the number of messages I get and the sweetness of the girls makes me forget POF and all the local BS that goes with it.

My parents visited me last week and commented how young and healthy I look. I said it's because I haven't worked in 6 months. I have no stress and lots of money. I sleep 11 hours a day. I eat healthy food and don't drink alcohol, pop or coffee. I only drink unsweetened not from concentrate juice, and ice tea I make myself, sweetened with a little honey. I eat oatmeal, whole wheat bread, yogurt, and a lot of chicken, brown rice, pasta, potatoes and salad. I also steam as much of my food as possible. I stay out of the little sun that Vancouver has and just relax and I take good care of my skin. I found this unbelievable bargain on a top of the line Canadian Skin cream:

http://well.ca/products/dermaglow-nuvec ... 13554.html

Yes 100 ml is over $200! The company changed the name of the cream and the packaging but the cream is exactly the same, and still sells the new version for $200 for 100 ml. I bought the old version for about $20 a tube, 1/10 the of the original price. I found them at Winners and actually went to 4 different stores and bought every tube they had. I probably have enough to last 5 years since I put it another container that always dispenses the same measured amount. You can never look too young, and even though I am 40 and can score with teenagers in the Philippines, I would still rather look as young as possible for them so they like it and I of course do too.

By the way, a lot of Filipina's say my profile on DIA is the best one they have ever seen, so no wonder I get so many messages!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Jester wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Jester wrote:

Every Tues and Fri

Easiest $70 you'll make.
Because most people are ignorant...

I am not donating BLOOD, its PLASMA.

The plasma is stripped from your blood and then returned to you with saline to keep you from become dehydrated.

But if you wanna believe I am donating blood and risking my health, I can't stop you. With all the information on the internet one would think I shouldn't have to answer this...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

E_Irizarry wrote:
Jester wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Jester wrote:

Every Tues and Fri

Easiest $70 you'll make.
@DJ IV Money,

Just don't get the "germ" or else that would permanently stunt you!
What germ? This place is run by Russians not Americans...

Horror stories follow everything done in life, frankly I don't listen too it.

This April, it will be two years.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

gsjackson wrote:I've lived all over the U.S., and have spent about one year of the last four in different parts of Europe. Tucson, Arizona is now my U.S. base, and offers the few things I still like about the U.S. in abundance. I try to spend warmer months in Europe. I'm going to Brussels the end of March for a six-month stint coaching baseball -- a paid gig after doing it as a volunteer the last two summers. I also plan to do a little free-lance reporting on the European Union, which is headquartered in Brussels. If this turns into an agreeable situation, it will allow me to finance the half-and-half lifestyle indefinitely. Which suits me fine. I love Europe, but it is cold, grey and short days from October through March, while Arizona has sunshine and blue skies.
Cool GSJ, my homie was looking into coaching Basketball in Ireland but he sabotaged himself and now he has to pay the State Dept back $1500 (was $1600) for bailing him out and paying for his ticket home.

People only need to think outside the box, I know Conservatives REALLY have a problem with this...