HA forum members: Where are you currently living?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

I'm in the process of filling my temporary residence visa application to move to Vilnius, Lithuania since earlier this year I got married to a Lithuanian girl and she wants to stay in her country which is great for me because I've always wanted to live in a different place outside of the anglosphere.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: HA forum members: Where are you currently living?

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Germany...great place to live.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

I'm currently stuck in Canada and am planning for my permanent move to China. I was in Guangzhou in the fall and fell in love with the place and was blown away by the opportunities. I lived before in Bangkok and have travelled extensively. My plan is to get to Asia by the fall and start hustling a business there and even if needed, do some English teaching at least initially until the biz gets going.

XM,
The best way to meet Chiense women is everywhere. Specially since Chinese men are the biggest pussies/betas ever, they will not approach a woman they don't know even if their lives depended on it. Hit the metro at rush hour and you will see a ton of lovely, fashionable, office ladies returning home and they are your best place to start talking to them. A simple "hi how are you?" is all you need to get the ball rolling and then, take it from there. :)

Another gold mine is the McDonalds. Go there, even if you hate the food. Get a coffee or a soft drink and look for a table with the hottest girl where there is a free seat and go sit there and just say hi. :) Or go to Starbucks with your laptop or even better, your Ipad as that's where the moneyed women go. Within a few minutes you will get approached. If not, just ask any hot girl that you fancy a simple and innocent question like what is the wifi password. And voila. :)

Good luck to all!
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

Btw, forgot to mention, all the best JP with your plans to get to Lithuania! You're doing the right thing my friend! Enjoy!:)
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

clowny wrote:I live on the west coast of australia. I want to move somewhere else, but I have no idea where to go. Despite all the problems in australia, I seriously don't think life is going to be better for me anywhere else. In terms of the women, sure...there are many other countries where quality women are more plentiful and easier to meet. But aside from that, all the other countries in the world would be a huge step backwards for me.

Think about it:

USA/canada/UK/new zealand/aus - feminist hellholes

south america: poor countries where you get mugged and raped, language barrier

europe: many of these countries are in complete economic ruin such as italy, spain, greece, or on the brink of it, the only euro country that is really strong economically is germany, and there's no way in hell I would move there because
a) I speak no german whatsoever
b) the women there are SOME OF THE WORST IN THE WORLD

africa: LOL

middle east: LOL

southeast asia: would be too much of a culture shock for me, plus too many scammers, too much crime, too much police corruption, too much depravity and human filth

japan: looming economic crisis due to the labour shortage caused by the ageing population, plus there must be something really wrong with the dating scene over there, with the emergence of these f***ing "herbivore men"

china: communist f***s who torture their own people, already an unbalanced ratio of men to women would make it extremely difficult to meet single women

korea: f***ing weirdass people

So where am I supposed to go? Is there actually a developed nation in the world, with a strong economy, that is english-speaking, and doesn't have an anti-male culture?

I feel suffocated by this place. I don't belong here.
@Clowny,

Fall back a tad, man. I never got raped nor beaten to a pulp in S. America by S. Americans. I almost got jumped once and almost got into a one-on-one fist fight in La Paz, Bolivia. I got my sobered a.ss pwned by 7 drunken Aussies while every Anglospherer stood around spectating except one American were not supportive of me in Cuzco, Peru. And that's it. But I never had been robbed in Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Chile nor Brazil had a problem. Maybe because everybody thought I was Brasileño anyway so they didn't want it with me.

Language barrier in S. America? Learn the language, and stop acting like "one culture size fits all". No wonder the Philippines is appealing to a lot of you guys on here: they have light skinned (reenforcement of "pretty" skin)...they have boyish builds (Anglo-Saxon's favorite malleable-by-the-dick type)...and they speak English (ADD/ADHD-cannot-learn-a-language-due-to-that type of gringos flock here!)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Jacaré wrote:Btw, forgot to mention, all the best JP with your plans to get to Lithuania! You're doing the right thing my friend! Enjoy!:)

Thank you :)
noog
Freshman Poster

Post by noog »

In South Dakota, USA. I'm raising my two daughters and waiting for the immigration process to come through so my fiancee can come to the US.

Yes it's not a lot of fun here I will admit, but the bright side is I have been meeting more Philippines immigrants here in the last year.
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

noog wrote:In South Dakota, USA. I'm raising my two daughters and waiting for the immigration process to come through so my fiancee can come to the US.
Smart game plan: living in an economic hot spot, dating in a dating hotspot.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I have lived in, visited or been on holidays in Austria, Denmark, England, Finland, France, Germany, Holland, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macedonia (FYROM), Monaco, Philippines, Poland, San Marino, Scotland, Serbia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, USA, Wales.

Countries I have been to that no longer exist: East & West Germany, Soviet Union, Yugoslavia

Currently waiting until July to get a new 10 year Canadian Passport, August for my EI to expire, and some time when my Condo sells.
Last edited by Will N. Dowd on March 24th, 2013, 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

Will,
Just one advice, don't sell your condo while still in EI or they'd ask you to refund all or at least part of what you received from them!
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Yes I know. Although I don't have to report my property sale on income tax because it is my primary residence and it is tax free. So if I sell it, they won't know, unless I report a change of address while I'm still on EI. If it sells before my EI is up, I will only move out after they've paid me the last amount mid august. So I'll just tell who ever buys it I can't leave until mid August. I've got the price quite high now and will leave it that way until about June, when I'll drop it to selling value. Then if it sells lets say in July, I'll move out end of August, and that would be perfect. I actually don't want it to sell now, because I want to do a few last things in Vancouver I can't do at my parents in Victoria, that's why I've put the price so high now. I've got only 1 lead so far who wanted to trade it for her house in the boonies! Come June, those things I need to do will be done, and I'll want to sell, so I've got 3 months before I really want to sell it. I have to wait until July to get my new 10 year passport anyways.

Until then I'm milking the local library here to the max. I'm watching 2-3 movies a day from there, and putting all their CD's I like on my laptop hard drive and also on my backup laptop hard drive. I'm selling my stuff online also as usual. $235 in January, $127 so far this month. I'm halfway now between losing my job last August, and getting out of here next august. I just hope my condo sale is easy, if it drags on I'll get pissed off and restless. I'm already dieing for the Philippines now and am only halfway there...
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Will N. Dowd wrote:Yes I know. Although I don't have to report my property sale on income tax because it is my primary residence and it is tax free. So if I sell it, they won't know, unless I report a change of address while I'm still on EI. If it sells before my EI is up, I will only move out after they've paid me the last amount mid august. So I'll just tell who ever buys it I can't leave until mid August. I've got the price quite high now and will leave it that way until about June, when I'll drop it to selling value. Then if it sells lets say in July, I'll move out end of August, and that would be perfect. I actually don't want it to sell now, because I want to do a few last things in Vancouver I can't do at my parents in Victoria, that's why I've put the price so high now. I've got only 1 lead so far who wanted to trade it for her house in the boonies! Come June, those things I need to do will be done, and I'll want to sell, so I've got 3 months before I really want to sell it. I have to wait until July to get my new 10 year passport anyways.

Until then I'm milking the local library here to the max. I'm watching 2-3 movies a day from there, and putting all their CD's I like on my laptop hard drive and also on my backup laptop hard drive. I'm selling my stuff online also as usual. $235 in January, $127 so far this month. I'm halfway now between losing my job last August, and getting out of here next august. I just hope my condo sale is easy, if it drags on I'll get pissed off and restless. I'm already dieing for the Philippines now and am only halfway there...
When ya move there, please keep us posted on your "She-bangs.....she-bangs!" Philippines stories. You're the Stephen King of mongering of Happier Abroad. LOL!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

Good stuff Will! Btw, you can still take a quick 2 week vacations to the Phils while still on EI. All you'd risk is simply not get paid for the time you were away from Canada. Some food for thought...;)
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

Lived in Japan from '02-'03- left because I lost my job, didn't want to leave

Lived in China from '06-'10- left due to financial issues, again, didn't want to leave

Now back in NYC and hating it. Planning on going back to Asia with my wife at some point, when I get the funds.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
noog
Freshman Poster

Post by noog »

Jester wrote:
noog wrote:In South Dakota, USA. I'm raising my two daughters and waiting for the immigration process to come through so my fiancee can come to the US.
Smart game plan: living in an economic hot spot, dating in a dating hotspot.
Agreed - the local economy is pretty decent and the no state income tax helps. Salaries are down a bit here, but cost of living isn't too bad. Dating scene here is horrible, even by US standards. So I'm making the best of the cards I've got.
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."