Rapper Tells it Like it Is

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Rapper Tells it Like it Is

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 4:18 am, edited 3 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

Man..never heard of him before but he is the TRUTH! I feel the exact same way as him. I bet he won't blow up into a celebrity because people don't like to hear real stuff. Conscious rappers never get the shine they deserve.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

This guy has 24 MILLION views! Why the heck isn't he in mainstream?? See that's what I'm talking about.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

+1

But what's with the eyes?
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Damn and I thought Flatbush Zombies were the only truth.

Now I know what some YouTube posters were speaking about when they said that Hopsin and Flatbush Zombies should make a joint together.

But Hopsin is the new Immortal Technique so he may not want to mess with FZ like that.

Hopsin should make a joint with The Underachievers; that would be heat.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Just listen to underground hip hop and you'll find thousands of rappers like these.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:This guy has 24 MILLION views! Why the heck isn't he in mainstream?? See that's what I'm talking about.
Why do you keep changing your avatar frequently?

Is that picture even you?

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Great additions to my playlist.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Maker55 wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:This guy has 24 MILLION views! Why the heck isn't he in mainstream?? See that's what I'm talking about.

Why not change it? It's too many beautiful women out here to keep one face up lol. No it's not me you never seen her before? Your pic is not you either. That's Wesley. I had my pic up here before though.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:
Maker55 wrote:

Why not change it? It's too many beautiful women out here to keep one face up lol. No it's not me you never seen her before? Your pic is not you either. That's Wesley. I had my pic up here before though.
You're too trigger happy with your profile!

It's making me nervous.

I'm aware it's not you, I've seen your real pic.

I just thought that was another picture you were putting up of yourself.

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Maker55 wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:
Maker55 wrote:

You're too trigger happy with your profile!

It's making me nervous.

I'm aware it's not you, I've seen your real pic.

I just thought that was another picture you were putting up of yourself.
Can you blame me? When that beautiful woman catches my eye I get very trigger happy lol. I have gotten request from guys to put more up. Some enjoy it so I don't mind doing it. But I do it for myself.
Last edited by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen on February 18th, 2013, 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

*Shakes fist at ILBAW*

Well then, since you like beautiful women so much....

I dare you to put a a scantily clad one up.

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Maker55 wrote:*Shakes fist at ILBAW*

Well then, since you like beautiful women so much....

I dare you to put a a scantily clad one up.

NEVER!! lol that's not my style. If I want a pic up and the woman is scantily dressed and I can't crop the photo to only show her face then I will just leave the pic scantily..deal?
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

The REAL truth, is that many people are so braindead, it takes YOUTUBE for many of you to see the writing on the wall, right in front of your faces.