Why do American women only want to date bad boys and thugs?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

Teal Lantern wrote:
ringspun wrote:Girls also from UK can make big money from children if they have many children with different fathers, each father in turn must pay 20% of his salary to that woman... one woman I know of has 4 kids by 4 men, plus the English welfare system and brings in £2,200 per month plus free 4 bedroomed house.

My main issue with getting a woman abroad is I still won't marry them, if they come here, become westernised and your'e married... then your fked... as they will get the same settlements as a Western Woman.
Marry or not, they're always coming up with ways to more easily transfer resources from you to her.
In parts of the USA and Canada, if you allow a woman with children to live with you over a certain amount of time (varies by jurisdiction) and spend money on them or just cover the food or rent, you can be held later as responsible to continue providing for them as if they were yours. They don't have to be yours or adopted by you.
Even if she doesn't have kids, good luck kicking her out. :evil:
Far easier for her to get you thrown out of your own house (arrested), giving her plenty of time to loot or damage it. :twisted:
I agree, its much the same here... however I wouldn't move one in... I just like a girlfriend and thats it, but if I did move one in, I wouldn't allow any post of hers there... and if it went wrong i'd change the locks rather than risk losing my house!
kai8482
Freshman Poster

Post by kai8482 »

Tsar wrote:Brainwashing, propaganda, media, pop-culture, peer pressure, negative aspects of clicks, lack of tradition, lack of morals, lack of religion, broken homes, no father figure, no male role model, abuse, feminism, and liberalization.
Women are al about emotions. if you can make them feel like you're a challenge and don't kiss they're @ss at every corner. Not super hard. A Nice guy is easy and always there, who'd want that?
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

Another thing some men label themselves the nice guy when they are actually an insecure guy that is a people pleaser and a pushover. No woman will want a man like that. Sometimes being that type of 'nice guy" is no better than being a "bad guy." It may be even worse.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

kai8482 wrote:
Tsar wrote:Brainwashing, propaganda, media, pop-culture, peer pressure, negative aspects of clicks, lack of tradition, lack of morals, lack of religion, broken homes, no father figure, no male role model, abuse, feminism, and liberalization.
Women are al about emotions. if you can make them feel like you're a challenge and don't kiss they're @ss at every corner. Not super hard. A Nice guy is easy and always there, who'd want that?
In the current iteration of Western society, slags whose options are dwindling. Go elsewhere.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
traveller
Junior Poster

Re: Why do American women only want to date thugs and bad bo

Post by traveller »

I think that another reason American, and especially Illinois, women are going for bad boys and thugs is because thugs especially in inner city Chicago have about 2 to 5 times as much money as guys in the suburbs, albeit money gained through robberies, fraud, burglaries, homicides, and such. Plus it even sort of seems many of those women feel safe and secure with a man who has an AK-47 or a TEC-9 to keep all the "nice guys" away. Not to mention even, for her, the thrill of him owning a stolen stretch limousine, party bus, or even a stolen Bentley. And I am sure that some of those women are even allready addicted to illegal drugs, Rap music, and a few of them are probably even proud of being, as one might say it, on "the Highway to Destruction."
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster

Post by Eightfold Path »

traveller wrote:Plus it even sort of seems many of those women feel safe and secure with a man who has an AK-47 or a TEC-9 to keep all the "nice guys" away.
Live by the sword, die by the sword. Of course, they wouldn't pull this nonsense in Latin America. My research suggests that their brand of street justice isn't particularly something to scoff at. Perhaps some introspection could do these thugs some good.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Eightfold Path wrote:
traveller wrote:Plus it even sort of seems many of those women feel safe and secure with a man who has an AK-47 or a TEC-9 to keep all the "nice guys" away.
Live by the sword, die by the sword. Of course, they wouldn't pull this nonsense in Latin America. My research suggests that their brand of street justice isn't particularly something to scoff at. Perhaps some introspection could do these thugs some good.
Dangerous street thugs are to be avoided anywhere.
As you say, in Latin America and a host of other places, they would have short careers. That said, they are very rarely disciplined people. They are also typically ignoarant of weapons or tactics at any professional level. Years of experience tought me to never ever scoff at street thugs anywhere in the world. A 12 year old can kill you.
Usually their habitats can be avoided. Within the USA or any other place that one can reasonably carry, aTaurus tracker 44 with hollow points and a few speed loaders is an excellent attitude adjuster if you are stuck in some urban hell hole. The best strategy is avoidance.

Any woman attracted to thugs is hardly worth thinking about. She will be busy visiting her bad boy in prison anyway.
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster

Post by Eightfold Path »

OutWest wrote:Dangerous street thugs are to be avoided anywhere. As you say, in Latin America and a host of other places, they would have short careers. That said, they are very rarely disciplined people. They are also typically ignoarant of weapons or tactics at any professional level. Years of experience tought me to never ever scoff at street thugs anywhere in the world. A 12 year old can kill you. Usually their habitats can be avoided. Within the USA or any other place that one can reasonably carry, aTaurus tracker 44 with hollow points and a few speed loaders is an excellent attitude adjuster if you are stuck in some urban hell hole. The best strategy is avoidance.

Any woman attracted to thugs is hardly worth thinking about. She will be busy visiting her bad boy in prison anyway.
My concern isn't with their fans. Unlike the 99% of men here, I don't post thread after thread in which I whine about western women liking bad boys. I'm working on a solution: getting out of the west. It really is that simple. So the thug-loving isn't an issue. The spreading and glorification of the culture in general is what I'm talking about. What happens when they leave Detroit and head for Dearborn? When they leave NYC and head upstate? When they leave Jersey City and head for Garden City? Philadelphia to Marple Newton? I think you see my point. I agree with avoidance, however you'll eventually end up trying to avoid elephants in your room. You see the thug/handout mentality growing, I'm sure. When you step aside you teach them that they run the show. Is this the kind of world you want for your kids? I would think the fathers of this forum would be telling you this instead of me, as they are responsible for innocent lives that asked not to be here.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Eightfold Path wrote:
OutWest wrote:Dangerous street thugs are to be avoided anywhere. As you say, in Latin America and a host of other places, they would have short careers. That said, they are very rarely disciplined people. They are also typically ignoarant of weapons or tactics at any professional level. Years of experience tought me to never ever scoff at street thugs anywhere in the world. A 12 year old can kill you. Usually their habitats can be avoided. Within the USA or any other place that one can reasonably carry, aTaurus tracker 44 with hollow points and a few speed loaders is an excellent attitude adjuster if you are stuck in some urban hell hole. The best strategy is avoidance.

My concern isn't with their fans. Unlike the 99% of men here, I don't post thread after thread in which I whine about western women liking bad boys. I'm working on a solution: getting out of the west. It really is that simple. So the thug-loving isn't an issue. The spreading and glorification of the culture in general is what I'm talking about. What happens when they leave Detroit and head for Dearborn? When they leave NYC and head upstate? When they leave Jersey City and head for Garden City? Philadelphia to Marple Newton? I think you see my point. I agree with avoidance, however you'll eventually end up trying to avoid elephants in your room. You see the thug/handout mentality growing, I'm sure. When you step aside you teach them that they run the show. Is this the kind of world you want for your kids? I would think the fathers of this forum would be telling you this instead of me, as they are responsible for innocent lives that asked not to be here.

Wise avoidance means avoiding their habitat. Should they choose to invade mine, they may well receive a lesson in advanced ballistics. As a father of three, I know well what you are talking about- the thugs cannot run our world. I do teach my kids to run, but only if they have run out of ammunition, then they need to run and get some more. Nice guys are useless generally. Good men understand this. There is a difference. When I was working in a rough line of work, we sometimes needed extra help fast. I did not want a bunch of "nice guys" ( manletts) to show up, I wanted good men.

Of course, you are correct, ceding the streets to thugs is a horrible plan, and allows reptiles to run the show. I have little problem with this in the Philippines, in Chile, or the part of Oregon we inhabit while in the USA. And yes, as you say, most spend their time whining rather than winning.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OutWest wrote:
I do teach my kids to run, but only if they have run out of ammunition, then they need to run and get some more.

:lol:

nice

OutWest wrote:
I did not want a bunch of "nice guys" ( manletts) to show up...
:lol:

nice turn of phrase
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

traveller wrote:I think that another reason American, and especially Illinois, women are going for bad boys and thugs is because thugs especially in inner city Chicago have about 2 to 5 times as much money as guys in the suburbs, albeit money gained through robberies, fraud, burglaries, homicides, and such. Plus it even sort of seems many of those women feel safe and secure with a man who has an AK-47 or a TEC-9 to keep all the "nice guys" away. Not to mention even, for her, the thrill of him owning a stolen stretch limousine, party bus, or even a stolen Bentley. And I am sure that some of those women are even allready addicted to illegal drugs, Rap music, and a few of them are probably even proud of being, as one might say it, on "the Highway to Destruction."
Are you so sure? I used to watch The First 48 on A&E, which is a show about murderers in the inner city from the police perspective. Those criminals never seemed like they have money to me. They do commit crime. But I dont think pretty white girls from the burbs are really all going towards inner city dudes who are carrying guns and getting involved in shootouts. That is simply too dangerous. I don't buy it.

Do I think sluts will go for the local high school pot dealer? Yes. Do I think they are going for the hardcore inner city gangbanger? Hell no.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Eightfold Path wrote: Live by the sword, die by the sword.
Gotcha. That is a nice quotation.

He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints. Revelation 13:10

Yup, the promises of God are comforting, aren't they?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »