Why do American women only want to date bad boys and thugs?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why do American women only want to date thugs and bad bo

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

jamesbond wrote:Image
Cause such a man leads his woman, rather than letting her lead him. They're looking for a man to lead them, not some wuss who thinks women are equals and asks her opinion. THe problem is, the bad boys often take it too far.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Cause she doesn't want a nice guy. She just doesnt want to get hurt. Someone who won't hurt her.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The jerk knows he's the prize. How else could he treat women poorly?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Cornfed wrote:You seem to be implying that men can be attractive to Western sluts just by being more dominant. This is not generally the case. Other traits such as stupidity, immorality and general dysfunctionality are also required in the current environment.
It just seems that way to you because your belief system has led you into confirmation bias. It is impossible for every woman to be immoral to that degree. There really are nice, decent, normal people out there who happen to be women. Just they are quiet, gentle and fall into the background, because they are normal. The squeaky loud mouth women are generally the ones who stick out.

The man doesn't have to be dominant. He just needs to know that this woman isnt the only woman there is.

Once you learn woman speak, you'll understand too.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

Adama wrote: Have it your way.
That's all you can say really to people who refuse to find solutions, or a better way. They stubbornly resist any useful, or thoughtful ideas that clash against their miserable reality. I had a recent exchange with someone like that. They seem to want to inflict their misery out of pride, or maybe envious rage. They're just not worth trying to reach.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Gadfly wrote:
Adama wrote: Have it your way.
That's all you can say really to people who refuse to find solutions, or a better way. They stubbornly resist any useful, or thoughtful ideas that clash against their miserable reality. I had a recent exchange with someone like that. They seem to want to inflict their misery out of pride, or maybe envious rage. They're just not worth trying to reach.

Yes, Gadly. He has chosen his reality and will refuse to accept that his perception of reality just might be wrong. I was once like that too.

But if someone's heart is closed to the truth to the point where they are unwilling to even entertain it for a second in their minds, then it is obvious that even if I wrote a 2000 word essay on the topic, and even if he really read it, he would never consider it could ever be true, or that his reality could be wrong. So why should I bother? That would be a waste.
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

Because they want someone like themselves.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Cornfed wrote: What the hell are you talking about? I'm just commenting on commonly observed slut behavior and providing explanations for it. It might be pleasing to think that you could just be a bit more dominant or whatever and the sluts would all like you and turn into loyal wives if you wanted, but that is just silly. Ignoring reality won't make it go away.

However, it if is solutions to making yourself more attractive to sluts you want, then other than getting yourself lobotomized the obvious one would be to find a context where you could plausibly get away with beating up and raping sluts and then beat up and rape them. This would indicate to them that you were sufficiently depraved and out of control to have a high reproductive potential in modern society and, should you be intelligent, might even overcome this handicap by indicating that even if you had a brain you were not that much inclined to use it. There, who said I never post solutions?
Snap out of it. Don't you see what kind of talk this is?
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Tsar wrote:Brainwashing, propaganda, media, pop-culture, peer pressure, negative aspects of clicks, lack of tradition, lack of morals, lack of religion, broken homes, no father figure, no male role model, abuse, feminism, and liberalization.
Great points Tsar!!!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Just a reminder that serial killers get more love letters and marriage proposals than you.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens ... llers.html
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Dragon wrote:Just a reminder that serial killers get more love letters and marriage proposals than you.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens ... llers.html
That's very true. Guys on death row get more love letters and marriage proposals than any other men in the US do. It's an unbelievable fact. :shock:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How to be a bad boy to attract girls without being a criminal or bad guy.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r6UDaIrhkY[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne