Why do American women only want to date bad boys and thugs?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Why do American women only want to date bad boys and thugs?

Post by clowny »

I've seen posts on here from guys who say that "nice guys" will have to go abroad if they want to date, because american women only want thugs and bad boys. But the thing about thugs and bad boys is that they're generally in the lower end of the socio-economic spectrum..they are often guys with criminal convictions, without education, without good careers, and in turn, do not have alot to offer women in terms of wealth. So then, why do american women go for these kinds of guys when they do not make good providers?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Brainwashing, propaganda, media, pop-culture, peer pressure, negative aspects of clicks, lack of tradition, lack of morals, lack of religion, broken homes, no father figure, no male role model, abuse, feminism, and liberalization.
Last edited by Tsar on February 18th, 2013, 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

marklambo
Junior Poster

Re: Why do american women only want to date thugs and bad bo

Post by marklambo »

clowny wrote:I've seen posts on here from guys who say that "nice guys" will have to go abroad if they want to date, because american women only want thugs and bad boys. But the thing about thugs and bad boys is that they're generally in the lower end of the socio-economic spectrum..they are often guys with criminal convictions, without education, without good careers, and in turn, do not have alot to offer women in terms of wealth. So then, why do american women go for these kinds of guys when they do not make good providers?
It depends on the age. Generally the women under 30 go for the bad boy type. The women don't need a man as a provider, they provide for themselves because they believe in feminism. They're not always looking for a provider, even if they say they do. At their age, they're just trying to land the hottest or baddest guy around. In this society, anything that is "bad" is considered a good thing. It's the false sense of feeling superior and cooler than anyone else around you. The only time they'll go for that "nice" guy is if he's loaded with cash that she can milk from him. If he's not rich enough, she rather be with a broke thug.

The women don't want to be seen walking around with a mangina that has no social status. Yea, I know it sounds weird to say that a guy who's an ex-con, thug, etc has social status but he does. Around his peers, he is superior because he's a bad boy. The women fall for it all the time. It's only when the women become too old and ugly is when they try to go for the nice guy. During this phase, the bad boy doesn't want anything to do with an old saggy breasted bitch. She becomes expired and has no choice but to change her choices in men.

It's not only nice guys that want to go abroad. There's a small percentage of smart guys that still choose to go abroad, even if they are doing ok with the Western dating scene. The smart guys are the ones that see and understand that being with a western woman is a waste of time, energy, money, and any efforts.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

clowny wrote:I've seen posts on here from guys who say that "nice guys" will have to go abroad if they want to date, because american women only want thugs and bad boys. But the thing about thugs and bad boys is that they're generally in the lower end of the socio-economic spectrum..they are often guys with criminal convictions, without education, without good careers, and in turn, do not have alot to offer women in terms of wealth. So then, why do american women go for these kinds of guys when they do not make good providers?
Here's why ... there aren't enough investment bankers to go around, for all the women out there. Thus, there's a type of break off ... once you're off the Wall Street/Hollywood/Independently Wealthy crowd, women tend to NOT respect guys who're straitlaced and such, working a regular line of work. In their minds, those men are boring, banal, and ordinary.

That's where the douchebags come in. They provide the excitement, sense of being battered, etc, which women crave, to satisfy their own sense of struggling for something they can't have. Well ... that's fine and dandy, but someday, these loser AWs will need a man to take care of them, and thus, that's when the beta male hard worker comes in, and supplies the paycheck, circa ages 32 and above.

As a result of the dynamics above, most AWs are damaged goods, after the age of 24-25. In effect, they'd turned down all the decent guys, for either douchebags or *potential* dream-like investment bankers, but then realize their mistake, when it's too late. But since ordinary American men are too stupid to understand this, they inevitably marry an AW, who then later, doesn't respect them for marrying them in the first place.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

bc regular normal guys with 9-5 jobs are BORING losers, period.

younger women(especially under 25s)crave excitment, thrill, being with 'cool' guy

average guy cant provide these things
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Genghis Kahn had a ton of offspring. The difference is context. If there's no wars and heroic conquests going on, men like that become gang bangers and bring the violence home. Then they do same as ol' Temujin and have a ton of kids with a ton of different mothers.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

This subject has been discussed to death not just on HA forum.

While Tsar made you a complete list, my theory is that it all boils down to family values.

There are a lot of single mothers raising children, obviously there is no "family" there so the young AW will have no idea what a real man looks like.

Then there are disfunctional families. Women used to stay home back in the day and teach their children to behave. But nowadays, the middle class has to work more in order to maintain the same level of wealth. I'm not saying there aren't good mothers that work at the same time but it's very hard to do both. Again the young AW is left to herself with no one to guide her because her parents are too busy.

Add to that media promoting the wrong type of people and feminism teaching women to be like men instead of embracing their gender roles and you end up with a really f***ed up society.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

There is a robust infrastructure providing the necessities (food, protection, etc.), so limited risk in pursuing "fun".
This is female behavior anywhere life is relatively easy.
When it all goes by the wayside, you'll be able to have a woman (if you're still around and inclined to be bothered) for the cost of a meal. This is the oldest exchange in the world.

Words from a Bosnian Survivalist
The Americans dropped MREs every 10 days, to help blockaded cities. This was never enough. Some – very few – had gardens. It took 3 months for the first rumors to spread of men dying from hunger and cold. We removed all the doors, the window frames from abandoned houses, ripped up the floors and burned the furniture for heat. Many died from diseases, especially from the water (two from my own family). We drank mostly rainwater, ate pigeons and even rats.

Money soon became worthless. We returned to an exchange. For a tin can of tushonka, you could have a woman (it is hard to speak of it, but it is true). Most of the women who sold themselves were desperate mothers.

Arms, ammunition, candles, lighters, antibiotics, gasoline, batteries and food. We fought for these things like animals. In these situations, it all changes. Men become monsters. It was disgusting.
http://www.caseyresearch.com/cdd/three- ... s#section2

Also, Stardusk has a good vid about Fisherian Runaway: The Tale of the Irish Elk and the Human Male
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

i rmbr my grandad was telling me in WW2 when there was shortage of food women would offer p***y in exchange for loaf of bread, good traditional village women...

value of women has always been higher then value of men,

nowdays loaf of bread wouldnt do the trick, big house, porsche, lambo perhaps
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Banano wrote:i rmbr my grandad was telling me in WW2 when there was shortage of food women would offer p***y in exchange for loaf of bread, good traditional village women...

You forgot to mention the diamond necklaces, rings, and other fancy jewelry. :lol:
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Banano wrote:i rmbr my grandad was telling me in WW2 when there was shortage of food women would offer p***y in exchange for loaf of bread, good traditional village women...

Pu$$y for bread IS the tradition, cultures have just formalized and dressed it up over time.
^^^ Why is this so hard to understand? ^^^
Human nature certainly has not changed since WWII. When scarcity hits, "tradition" pops back up.
Hurricane Sandy Fuel Shortage Spurs Sex For Gas Ads On Craigslist
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/0 ... 82013.html

Are thugs and bad boys providing women with big houses, porsches, jewelry, etc? HELL NO!! :roll:
Plenty of women let the bad boy stay in her place and drive her car!

If you're willing to give women cars, houses, vacations, gifts, etc., they will certainly take those things and then some, but you're over-bidding by a long shot.
Instead, Be A Skittles Man. 8)
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

What is lacking in this discussion is the concept that women, just like various creatures in the animal kingdom, are attracted to the dominant male. Eg, a lion displays dominance by fighting off the other lions in the pride who challenge him, thus gaining access to courtship with the lioness. This is because lionesses, just like human females, are biologically designed to submit themselves to the dominant male.

Human females are attracted to the alpha male, not beta males. The reason women go for bad boys is because they bad boys tend to exhibit alpha male characteristics, ie dominance, aggression, while the "nice guys" are often wimps who lack these characteristics.

So really, all you guys are hating on women because of biology and the survival instinct. It's the truth.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

clowny

spot on. thats why I respect these successfull alfa males,

dont forget these western women chase these alpha dudes, and these fellas are the ones who never call them back cause they have so many girls after them...

to be fair, vast majority of HA and expats are betas and losers, i dont mean to offend anyone but they are losers of society, hypocrates..when they go to PH they only want 18-25 yo girls but upsets them when AW wants only top 20% of guys...

I mean take a look at Winston for example, he is smart, interesting guy but he comes accross as someone who wouldnt be able to score in a brothel full of whores, he wouldnt be able to make white woman wet if his life depended on it...any women for that matter