Why its so hard to find a normal woman?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Why its so hard to find a normal woman?

Post by clowny »

If you look at what women say they want in a man, they typically have an exorbitant checklist of qualities that need to be ticked off before the man can be considered worthy. I have never seen a man with these checklists. Men usually just want a woman who is reasonably attractive (ie not fat or ugly), isn't a bitch, and isn't a complete slut. Why do women believe that they deserve a man with all these superficial qualities? I believe the answer is that women are searching for the PERFECT MAN, whereas men just want a WOMAN. I believe this is because men are not so delusional as to believe that the perfect woman exists.

Lets take a look at some basic facts:

The amount of adult females who are not fat, is about 45%. So that eliminates more than half the entire female population right off the bat.

Out of the 45% who are not fat.....

probably 10% are not bitches

and about 10% of that 10% are not crazy

So statisically speaking, odds are very high that you're going to end up with a woman who is:

a) fat
b) a bitch
c) crazy
d) not traditional (career-driven, resents wifely duties)
e) any combination of the above

Do you agree with my sentiments or not?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Obviously females in the West have been the target of a relentless social engineering program designed to produce the absolute worst human beings possible, which has unfortunately met with a fair degree of success. This is why I think any movement designed to restore sanity to the West should seriously look at the option of euthanizing the entire female population after the appropriate captive breeding program and starting again. It is difficult to see any other option working at this point.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

Cornfed wrote:Obviously females in the West have been the target of a relentless social engineering program designed to produce the absolute worst human beings possible, which has unfortunately met with a fair degree of success. This is why I think any movement designed to restore sanity to the West should seriously look at the option of euthanizing the entire female population after the appropriate captive breeding program and starting again. It is difficult to see any other option working at this point.
No. For centuries it was RELIGION that was used by the elite to brainwash the masses. Today, the mainstream media has taken the place of religion.

In order to restore sanity to the human race, you would first have to rid society of this entire brainwashing system, which would mean the destruction of western movies, tv shows, music, etc.

North Korea has highly effective brainwashing systems for its citizens. The west has exactly the same thing, the only difference is that western people don't even realise it's happening to them and think they are "free".
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Why its so hard to find a normal woman?

Post by Teal Lantern »

clowny wrote:...
So statisically speaking, odds are very high that you're going to end up with a woman who is:

a) fat
b) a bitch
c) crazy
d) not traditional (career-driven, resents wifely duties)
e) any combination of the above
Then either embrace the "new" normal (if your arms are long enough :lol: ) or reject it ...
There must be at least ... 50 ways...
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
kathhh8
Freshman Poster

Post by kathhh8 »

[quote="Cornfed"] Obviously females in the West have been the target of a relentless social engineering program designed to produce the absolute worst human beings possible, which has unfortunately met with a fair degree of success. [/quote]

Funny, scary, and sort of true :?
I remember seeing the social engineering from an early age, luckily i always rejected it :P its just not who i am.

then when i first came to uni i realised just how many girls are molded by society to become someone their not. Its like it plays on their low self esteem, making them aspire to be like the fake female singers in the media.

One way around it could be to change what people see in the media. Since you are shaped as a person by the things you see.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

clowny, I agree that the media are the problem. Women, and many men, buy off on the concepts of romantic destiny (soul mate) and expect life to be like a Nicholas Sparks novel or a romantic comedy movie. Also, about 25 years ago, TV was deluged with idiotic sitcoms with the following ingredients: wisecracking children, intelligent mom, and dumbass dad. The dad was the butt of all the jokes. We know that because the laugh track told us when to laugh.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Thats why we have PH and other 3rd world countries, with 500 bucks a month you are considered elite

what baffles me is why slutty women in their 30s think they deserve good looking man, 9 inch cock,good paying job/have his own business, good sense of humor and list goes on and on

Women want to be f***ed by horny stud in a big house that he pays off and entertained so she doesnt get bored

What about her qualities? She has 43 cocks under he belt, never cooked in her life, sesnse of humor non existent, she has facebook account with 678 friends,fb is a place where she gets her compliments, validation and flirts from when she she feels down,

They are just designed to be cum dumpsters, just bang them and run as fast as you can, try to spend as lil money as possible on them..Lykis 101
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Banano wrote:Thats why we have PH and other 3rd world countries, with 500 bucks a month you are considered elite

what baffles me is why slutty women in their 30s think they deserve good looking man, 9 inch cock,good paying job/have his own business, good sense of humor and list goes on and on

Women want to be f***ed by horny stud in a big house that he pays off and entertained so she doesnt get bored

What about her qualities? She has 43 cocks under he belt, never cooked in her life, sesnse of humor non existent, she has facebook account with 678 friends,fb is a place where she gets her compliments, validation and flirts from when she she feels down,

They are just designed to be cum dumpsters, just bang them and run as fast as you can, try to spend as lil money as possible on them..Lykis 101
Because L'Oréal told them they were "worth it" and because during their highest-value years, very few men told them any different.
Consequences are rapidly catching up, though -- there soon won't be enough Capt Save-A-Hoes to go around. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
bennandsarah
Freshman Poster

my 2 cents.

Post by bennandsarah »

:D
i had to get in on this one. i dated a 50 yr old -- i'm 47. she has a list just as big as a 20 yr old. although she was the epitome of average -- she thought she was hot shi*. she is now looking for a 30 year old with a fireman's body--a brad pitt face--and the wallet of both koch brothers. she stunk in the sack and her personality was absolutely wretched. sad thing is -- she is being chased by several guys. i guess cellulite--a pouch belly--a grey bush--and grey hair and wrinkles turns 'em on. geez louise. :roll:
It wasn't like this in the 1980's and early 1990's -- that's for sure bud.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: my 2 cents.

Post by Teal Lantern »

bennandsarah wrote::D
i had to get in on this one. i dated a 50 yr old -- i'm 47. she has a list just as big as a 20 yr old. although she was the epitome of average -- she thought she was hot shi*. she is now looking for a 30 year old with a fireman's body--a brad pitt face--and the wallet of both koch brothers. she stunk in the sack and her personality was absolutely wretched. sad thing is -- she is being chased by several guys. i guess cellulite--a pouch belly--a grey bush--and grey hair and wrinkles turns 'em on. geez louise. :roll:
Just to be sure we're all talking about the same goals...
Are these guys trying to get her to the church or are they just looking for somewhere to unload their goo? :D
не поглеждай назад. 8)

Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

To answer the original question:
In the west, it is becoming increasingly harder and harder to find normal women. However, once you venture outside of the femisphere, you will find women to be women, feminine, traditional, slim, thin, kind, sweet and sexy. And normal. It's all about location, location, location. ;)
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

Oddly enough, when I was a fat slob, I used to think to my self "I'll just date a fat girl, at least I'll have companionship, and we're both fat so expectations about that are already over"

Then you realize the fat women are even picky in the usa.

Who in the HELL would compete for the heart of a fat woman, who you'll pay 1000$ plus in twinkie bills over the first month of dating if you get that far, when you can pay for a 1000$ flight to thailand or the philippines where you'll find someone who's sweet, respects you, THIN, and COOKS cleans .... you see my point? just my time in china has shown me what a married couples life is like in china.

Import of export your self, but do NOT waist your life your heart your soul or your money on anything in the usa.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

magnum wrote:Then you realize the fat women are even picky in the usa.
Yes, I have noticed this too. I see fat women and ugly women who are picky and only want to date guys who make a six figure income and who look like Brad Pitt! :shock:

The reason for this, is because in the USA, there are at least 4 million more single men than single women ages 18 to 40. Single women in the US are getting hit on at bars and clubs, on facebook, and internet dating sites all the time.

Since they have lot's of guys after them, they become very picky about what guys they date.

I have seen more morbidly obese women here in Chicago with guys who are in shape, that it almost makes me want to vomit! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Normal women in America? That's impossible, inconceivable. Isn't that a myth? I heard about them being real, but I for one, do not believe in fairy tales. Now a normal, cute foreign gal, that is real and been proven.