Women and Short Men

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Women and Short Men

Post by Tsar »

I remember reading posts centered around the topic about what it's like to be short. I had my height taken awhile ago and I measured in at 5 feet 5 inches. I'm about four inches shorter than the average American and about five inches shorter than the average European man.

How do women abroad in places like Eastern Europe react to short men? American and Anglo women reject any men shorter than them. Some American women have rules like "be three inches taller" or "be five inches taller."

Is it truly a disadvantage being short and does it negatively impact a man's selection of possible mates? I don't see what the big deal is if the woman is a few inches taller. I don't think foreign women would be as superficial as American women. I think American and Feminist women have a feminist and entitlement attitude expecting everything including their ideal height.

I know lone_yakuza heavily discussed the issue of being shorter than average in some previous threads. I think it would be useful to discuss the topic of being a short man.
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

Most women in countries outside of the USA don't give a shit about height. I know South Koreans do, however.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

I'm almost 6' and I feel short these days, it's ridiculous.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Re: Women and Short Men

Post by marklambo »

Tsar wrote:I remember reading posts centered around the topic about what it's like to be short. I had my height taken awhile ago and I measured in at 5 feet 5 inches. I'm about four inches shorter than the average American and about five inches shorter than the average European man.

How do women abroad in places like Eastern Europe react to short men? American and Anglo women reject any men shorter than them. Some American women have rules like "be three inches taller" or "be five inches taller."

Is it truly a disadvantage being short and does it negatively impact a man's selection of possible mates? I don't see what the big deal is if the woman is a few inches taller. I don't think foreign women would be as superficial as American women. I think American and Feminist women have a feminist and entitlement attitude expecting everything including their ideal height.

I know lone_yakuza heavily discussed the issue of being shorter than average in some previous threads. I think it would be useful to discuss the topic of being a short man.
I've spoken to many European chics online, and it really all depends. What I've noticed is that if the girls are around 5'10+ , they are not always as concerned about height as much but girls that are usually around 5'6 or shorter typically prefer a guy who's at least their height and taller, usually at least 1 inch taller+.

A lot of women from Eastern Europe I've noticed were usually in the height range of 5'4 - 5'8+ so based on that, I believe you will still have some good selection.

It really just boils down to which girl. They aren't as picky as Western women for height but at the same time, don't expect all of them to be ok with being with a shorter man either. To some chics, the height does matter somewhat but I've also noticed that they tend to sometimes be ok with a man being 1 inch shorter. Usually shorter than 1 inch, they tend to be a little hesitant about it. But again, each girl is different but your odds are much better in Eastern Europe as compared to places like shit hole America. I'm 5'9 so I tend to hunt for the girls that are 5'8 and under. I do prefer a woman around 5'6 or shorter because if they wear heels, I don't want them towering over me too much.

So if I were you, I'd shoot for the chics that are around 5'6 and shorter. There's definitely quite to choose from I think. I personally don't mind taller women. I find it sexy when they have those long sexy legs wrapped around my neck in bed :D
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.