Medical Tourism.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Medical Tourism.

Post by zacb »

Someone was mentioning about a link between autism and stem cells. I am curious abou tthat and a few other things. Like vaccines and such, have they been tainted by old man Rockefeller in places lime Thailand? An dsomeone was mentioning about stem cell clinics in PI, but I am curious about it. Is i tadult or embryonic, and how effective ia it? Thanks
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

There are also stem cell clinics in Thailand. Whatever you do, do not go to any place which uses embryonic tissue. That tissue is in a completely different state than your mature cells and can easily go cancerous on one.

The best approach is in extracting stem cells from one's fatty tissue. And then, separating & activating those cells and putting 'em back in the body.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

That is why I was asking, since I have heard about them going cancerous, and that would no the good. The one someone mentioned it was in the PI, but they mentioned both. But in any case, I appreciate the insight.
Last edited by zacb on March 28th, 2013, 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Well, adult stem cells don't grow cancerous. The reason for that is that it's out of the embryogenesis phase of a body's development.

Thus, an embryo will attend to grow, using the host body, as a base of nutrients, not too distinct from how cancer tissues operate.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

That is what I meant. I was referring to the embryonic ones as the ones to avoid. In addition, I have some moral concerns about that.