Sluts Sure Do know When to Start Praying

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Sluts Sure Do know When to Start Praying

Post by zacb »

I wish I could screen shot it but this one girl who is normally slutty is now asking for prayer for her appendix. What I mean slutty is she posts raunchy stuff up there. Irony. And then she posted a photo from her surgery.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

People want God without giving anything back.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

I think we are all guilty to some extent, including myself. But in reality, while it is understandable that we all slip. But she and others continue to post stuff like this on their facebook (after she posted her uterus on FB):
Dear bitches, skanks, bros and hoes I will post whatever the f**k I want on my Facebook. .who cares if I posted a pic if my uterus ? It's my life my body and my goddamn Facebook
. Sheesh. I think it is time for a purge. But first, I think I need a little encouragement. Maybe I will add some Filipinas and others that are actually encouraging :D . From the one's I already have added, they are pretty encourging.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com