In which countries do women really love black men?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Readyforlove74
Freshman Poster

Post by Readyforlove74 »

Did I make a huge mistake by starting this topic? Shesssh...all I was really asking is which countries do women have a desire and are more likely to approach a black American male. That's all I'm asking and why do Spain and Italy not make the list?
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Sweden and the uk
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

skateboardstephen wrote:I am tired of this shit....news flash White women or other races of women are not obligated to like Black men and i think you can`t really say that there is a perfect country for black men where all our problems are going to be solved , they are not supposed to like you,Some do yeah but as a whole no..White women are supposed to be into white men because they are white duhhh are you white?Just find the chick that likes you regardless.... There are black women in other countries who are into Black men because they are not brain washed into hating their own men like they are in America, but black men don`t wanna hear it they don`t care.
+1

I agree. Well said. I'm tired of it as well.
Readyforlove74
Freshman Poster

Post by Readyforlove74 »

so all Italian women hate black men??? Really?
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

Readyforlove74 wrote:so all Italian women hate black men??? Really?
there are so many threads about the topic on this forum.......
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

kai1275 wrote:
Renata wrote:The UK is the #1 place for black guys ... it's very common to see white women with black husbands in the UK. Very seldom would you see a white guy with a black wife though, which is interesting ...
Makes sense. I imagine if I had a UK/English accent I would probably have women throwing themselves at me. Especially here in the US. LOL.

I knew a guy from the UK that I once worked with and he was the rudest, meanest dude ever! He told anyone to piss off in the office or he would stare at you cold and walk off. The women loved him......it was ridiculous.
That makes no sense at all.... US Men do just fine in the UK accent or not, the cultures are similar and different at the same time, lots of marriages between Brits and Americans

If you have no skills/game that is your problem. You need that with Western women, if you have no skill and no imagination there's always PI...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Readyforlove74 wrote:Did I make a huge mistake by starting this topic? Shesssh...all I was really asking is which countries do women have a desire and are more likely to approach a black American male. That's all I'm asking and why do Spain and Italy not make the list?
Do you really consider information from 2008 out of date? Has the world changed its taste around men THAT much in four or five years?

The overall answer is NO and actually markets have opened up for Black men not shrank.

You have to remember almost all countries have not had the same racist/bigoted recent history that America is infamous for.

Western Europe is good for Black men as long as you don't settle for bottom of the barrel women. You need to stay out of places frequented by Africans and African-Americans who overall tend not to be too picky when it comes to attention from Non-Black women. This encourages other fuglies to go to these social places like nightclubs/discos to see if they can get picked up by Black men too.

If you keep your standards high you can get high quality women anywhere.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Places like Britain, Germany, France, Greece and Italy are great places for black men who present themselves well.

European women love black men VASTLY more than American women.

Europe wasn't founded on white supremacy like America was and the women don't pick their dating partners based on race as much as American women do.

Japanese women also love black men.

Australia is also a good place for black men.

If you're a half decent looking black dude, you'll get play in at least the countries I named, especially if you dress nice.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Renata wrote:The UK is the #1 place for black guys ... it's very common to see white women with black husbands in the UK. Very seldom would you see a white guy with a black wife though, which is interesting ...
Going strictly by the number of profiles on various sites -

1) UK
2) Canada
3) Germany
4) France

UK however is no different than the US in many respects. In other words they are sensitive to education, income potential, style/swag and age differences.

If you're under 30, then its all open to you. I'd say over 32-33, you'll start running into problems with women under 28 being interested in you.

Obesity is a problem in the UK as well.

It can be argued the best looking, thin women in the UK are not Brits but Eastern Europeans and for the same reasons Germans are not wife'ing up Eastern Europeans is the same reason for not happening in the UK - Stereotypes. So these women are very open to dating Black Brits and especially open to American men.

I would grade Scandinavia higher because its less traveled STILL than mainland Europe and the UK and the women I would say are better looking overall.

Some places work better than others but overall if American men overall are welcome in a country that includes Black Men.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

SilverEnergy wrote:Places like Britain, Germany, France, Greece and Italy are great places for black men who present themselves well.

Europe wasn't founded on white supremacy like America was and the women don't pick their dating partners based on race as much as American women do.

If you're a half decent looking black dude, you'll get play in at least the countries I named, especially if you dress nice.
100%, its all in how you present yourself. If you want high quality women you'll keep it classy. If you want European version of Hood Rats then dress like most rappers with money dress.

Australia is fine as long as your under 35 and never been married.

Once you're over that, things change dramatically which is why I am headed South.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

skateboardstephen wrote:I am tired of this shit....news flash White women or other races of women are not obligated to like Black men and i think you can`t really say that there is a perfect country for black men where all our problems are going to be solved , they are not supposed to like you,Some do yeah but as a whole no..White women are supposed to be into white men because they are white duhhh are you white?Just find the chick that likes you regardless.... There are black women in other countries who are into Black men because they are not brain washed into hating their own men like they are in America, but black men don`t wanna hear it they don`t care.
You are right. Nobody is obligated but the rest of the world didn't create barriers as they did in the United States which is why this question is persistent in Black America among its male population.

For Black men looking Black women in America I wish them good luck, they'll be waiting awhile. A flight from NYC to Dominican Republic is about $500 R/T, why aren't more Black men considering women from Dominican Republic, Haiti or even Costa Rica (which has a sizable Black population)? Black men going to Colombia, I think its about 50/50 between them marrying Afro Colombians and Olive skinned Colombians.

Black men historically in America have trended towards light skinned women. I don't try to analyze it, I likely know why but I don't care.

There is so much drama in the Black Community that I pretty much ignore it, I don't wanna get dragged down into petty arguments over skin color, obesity, Feminism and the Black Church.

For some reason there isn't much of a thought process going on. My friend keeps posting pictures on Facebook of women from Africa. He's no closer to going to Africa than I am. The only country he's considering for some reason is Uguray???? They have some favorable expat policies but there are no Black people there, at least not like in Peru, Colombia and Brazil. Its also not as affordable as other countries that have sizable Black populations like Niagara or Belize.

I guess this is from spending most of his time arguing with the small population of Black Republicans that makes up the majority of his social network.

That time could be better spent doing research.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Anti-American wrote:Comments from Aaron Sleazy's blog:
roosh's forum has become a haven for Black men that want to delude themselves into thinking that women over the world will throw themselves at them just because they are black

this guy here gets banned because he says that southern european guys will do better there than black guys, rudebwoy or whatever is one delusional piece of shit

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-20750-page-2.html
I would be extremely weary of the travel info posted on the site as much of it pertains to race relations in an area rather than legitimate travel advice. The threads about Black men doing well in Sweden was full of so much shit that even one of the swedish posters there called BS. Roosh had to close the thread before letting it go on for 10 plus pages.

A lot of the info is "wow this city has so many hot blondes" rather than legitimate information about travel prices and hotels to stay in.

The theme there seems to be that Black men kill it in every place in the world and in Europe, if you disagree, you are banned. I can say with confidence that what is posted on that travel forum is mostly sociology type BS that you shouldn't bother with. Anyone can make up a "data sheet".
http://aaronsleazy.blogspot.com/2013/02 ... study.html
Roosh is a joke....I have a friend that says Black men will do better than most White men in any country and I agree. White men use status and money. Black men don't have status and money so they use social skills. This is no different than men in the countries frequented by Western White women who are preyed upon by local version of Antonio Banderas or Boris Kodjoe.

Personality plays a big roll and there is no advantage one way or the other, but its the initial contact I'm talking about. Women go to discos to dance not hang out with their White boyfriends who are holding up the wall and waiting to get drunk enough so their insecurities get muted. White men who put some effort into learning simple social skills like learning how to dance have more success that braggards and wall flowers.

My friend who is on Roosh by the way is a mid-level manager for DHL and has worked all over Europe. I also have it confirmed from my Norwegian female friend that Black men especially American Black do extremely well in her country. The only other Blacks I saw in Norway were Africans who are usually poor or working poor in Europe. Middle class women are largely not interested in them for lots of reasons.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

djfourmoney wrote:Black men don't have status and money so they use social skills.
This is the only part of your reply that I disagree with. I think black men have a lot of status in anglophone countries and U.S. media which filters into the media worldwide. Let's put it this way when you walk into a club in Japan or Thailand or Norway what kind of music are they most likely playing? It will involve at least one black musician. Hollywood has done wonders for the black image worldwide, don't sell it short.

On the other hand for asian men it's literally starting with a negative image and building yourself up from that. That's social skills. All the "model minority" shit is meaningless for women. It just screams "conformism" and "boring" like their fathers.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Repatriate wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:Black men don't have status and money so they use social skills.
This is the only part of your reply that I disagree with. I think black men have a lot of status in anglophone countries and U.S. media which filters into the media worldwide. Let's put it this way when you walk into a club in Japan or Thailand or Norway what kind of music are they most likely playing? It will involve at least one black musician. Hollywood has done wonders for the black image worldwide, don't sell it short.

On the other hand for asian men it's literally starting with a negative image and building yourself up from that. That's social skills. All the "model minority" shit is meaningless for women. It just screams "conformism" and "boring" like their fathers.
Its not about status, that is social acceptance, IE = Black People are cool, creative, etc, etc. As mentioned Blacks have a major influence on popular culture, Asians no so much.

There's a brother in Japan that's does adverts for a large bank in Japan and he's very popular with the Japanese, especially women.

Asian men have had it hard in America. They weren't allowed to bring women with them in during the gold rush and building of the railroads. So they had to mate with Indians and African-Americans, have I mentioned my great grandfather is Chinese and Indian????

It wasn't until the 1960's that it was socially acceptable for Asian men to date/marry White women. Linda Emery, Bruce Lee's wife has spoken about this at length...

As Steve Sailer said, if African--American women and Asian men are having the most trouble dating in America, well.... But that isn't happening. Asian men by and large still want White women (if not Asian women). There are White women that will date/married/procreate with Asian men, though its a small number and the tendency for Asian men to blame social changes in American society is foolish, there isn't anything you can do about it, no sense in complaining.

IE: acceptance of douchebag behavior -
For example, the sense of betrayal felt by Asian men certainly makes sense. After all, they tend to surpass the national average in those long-term virtues -- industry, self-restraint, law-abidingness -- that society used to train young women to look for in a husband. Yet, now that discrimination has finally declined enough for Asian men to expect to reap the rewards for fulfilling traditional American standards of manliness, our culture has largely lost interest in indoctrinating young women to prize those qualities.

The frustrations of Asian men are a warning sign. When, in the names of freedom and feminism, young women listen less to the hard-earned wisdom of older women about how to pick Mr. Right, they listen even more to their hormones. This allows cruder measures of a man's worth -- like the size of his muscles -- to return to prominence. The result is not a feminist utopia, but a society in which genetically gifted guys can more easily get away with acting like Mr. Wrong.
You have plenty of options with women who look like you. By being American, it no longer matters that your of Chinese descent dating a Japanese woman.

Being American is the equalizer.

My best chances purely numbers speaking is to hook up with Black women anywhere, Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, UK, Canada, Southeastern United States.

I don't want them and I have the luxury of making that choice. I have all options left to me. There are Latin women who will marry me. There are White women who will marry me.

That's what I want and I will get it. For Asian men, well, I suggest you take the advice I give White men -

Minimize your weaknesses -

Don't be average height and average everywhere else. At least be in shape, low body fat, no love handles, no flab. You don't need to be like this guy -

But it helps... You don't have to be a douche but you can have a body like they do, that is something for better or worst White women like on any man.

Away from Western culture its less critical but it still helps.

There is nothing you can do about being 5'8 or less, don't focus on it, be even lighthearted about it.

Enlighten women doesn't matter where they are located have less of a problem dating/marrying Asian men, its the MAN they are interested in mostly.

Less of those here, more of those in Canada and Europe.

There is always Mongolia... Seldom traveled, off the tourist trail, pretty Asian women.
Chad114
Freshman Poster

Post by Chad114 »

djfourmoney wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:Places like Britain, Germany, France, Greece and Italy are great places for black men who present themselves well.

100%, its all in how you present yourself. If you want high quality women you'll keep it classy. If you want European version of Hood Rats then dress like most rappers with money dress.

Australia is fine as long as your under 35 and never been married.

Once you're over that, things change dramatically which is why I am headed South.
I was over 35 when I visited Sydney and the Gold Coast.... and I cleaned up. What was your experience in OZ?