Online Dating

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Online Dating

Post by Adama »

Enough Said!

A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Girls don't have to look so hard ... guys ususally do the hunting. It's always been like that.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Japanese women are highly prized. So they don't have to go hunting for husbands.

Plus most dating site scammers seem to be men now - women are the easiest to get money from.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

xiongmao wrote:Japanese women are highly prized. So they don't have to go hunting for husbands.

Plus most dating site scammers seem to be men now - women are the easiest to get money from.
Japanese women highly prized? LMAO, even Japanese men don't want them. I am obsessed with Asian women, but Japanese women are the least attractive of all the Asian women IMO. They do nothing for me.
targetguy
Freshman Poster

scammers

Post by targetguy »

8) A lot of people here seem to think cherry blossoms and others are hot. In reality many of the members are scammers, They have several children at home they make 2 us a day and so does the boyfriend. It is a big business to get some foreign sucker to be a penpal and send some support to them in their endless storys of sob and disgust. Most will have the I love you line down pat and that will be said a lot as well as acting as friendly as possible while in reality they see it as a business opportunity to scam a foreigner and lieing is accepted as normal in the pi. All I can say is after a divorce or 2 and being scammed a few times does anyone realize the sad truth of life in the pi and people there.
no scammers
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

clowny wrote:
xiongmao wrote:Japanese women are highly prized. So they don't have to go hunting for husbands.

Japanese women highly prized? LMAO, even Japanese men don't want them. I am obsessed with Asian women, but Japanese women are the least attractive of all the Asian women IMO. They do nothing for me.
Sigh...

There is nothing wrong with Japanese women. Most of them are middle class and upper middle class, unlike the majority of women from SEA you'll see on various web sites. Japanese women are prized like Chinese women because the majority have fair skin, duh.

If you don't mind short and dark there plenty of women in SEA and Latin America that will have you. The majority of them coming from poverty and working poor which again is an oxymoronic statement.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

Ghost wrote:The whole world is getting to be a sausage fest...

Probably the only times in history when men truly have it great in getting women is during/after wartime. The men left behind get their pick of women.

Modernity destroys the balance. First world countries have declining populations and sausage fests. Third world countries will tend to favor male children, like China did with its one child policy.
How do you figure that first-world countries are sausage fests? You'd think the opposite would be the case when you take into account the greater mortality rate of males. In the US, this discrepancy starts at birth. Boys in the US have a 29% higher pre-natal death rate and are 20% more vulnerable to infant mortality up to age one (largely due to deaths attributable to circumcision-related complications, which the law protects only female infants from).

Males account for 95% of all deaths in the workplace, (and this is probably even higher for service personnel who are killed on deployment). Then there's suicide -- the suicide rate for men in the US is FOUR TIMES that of women.

Males are much more likely to die from just about any cause of death due to their greater propensity for risk taking, which includes accidents, homicides, etc. Males also have much higher incarceration rates (which removes a hefty portion of males from the community, further tipping the scales in female's favour).

When you add up all these factors, it's hard to believe that the first-world could be a sausage fest, when much more males go to an early grave than women.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Ghost wrote:In first world feminist countries women only go with so-called "alphas." So even though the numbers may not strictly be screwed up, only 20% of the men get most of the women.
I really don't have time to debunk this stuff. But anyway...

So-called Alpha Males are dicks to most women they date. Women believe they can change them, this is why they hang on to Alpha males despite how they are treated.

Take your ass overseas... There is hardly any competition for Gringos, only 32% of Americans have Passports. Less than 10% of dudes that contact women online travel to their country.

So where is this sausage-fest you claim to notice?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

Ghost wrote:If you want to contest, then make a counter-argument. All you did was say "I disagree but I'm not gonna debunk it." What's the point of that? Add some value.

The 80/20 rule has been noted for a long time and is observable by most men, i.e., the betas and others who aren't seen as "alphas" in the eyes of AWs. I'm supposing you probably get perceived as an "alpha" and don't have that problem. Probably invisible to you.

And I am going overseas. China. Just waiting for damn visa stuff so I can go and teach English. I hope there's little competition. Seems like the whole world has gone to feminist hell, so there's probably little hope for me but I am taking action regardless.
First you complain that the WESTERN WORLD is a sausage fest, and your solution is to go and live in China, which has the biggest gender imbalance in the world? No competition? LMAO. The scarcity of women has artificially inflated their value to the opposite sex - law of supply and demand. This has created a rat race of bachelors vying for the affections of a limited pool of young women. The competition for women is fierce.

I have a hunch that western men would have better luck in japan - where many women struggle to find a partner because of the "herbivore men" phenomenon.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

This imbalance clearly shows how terrible it is for a man to try to find a mate in a western influenced society. In reality, that poor ratio isn't as bad. The problem is that so many men are having a hard time in the real world that they start checking for other options...such as the internet. The low count of females are most likely females who are either 1) old, ugly, or both 2) just browsing for fun 3) looking for random hook ups. Maybe 5% of that list of women are actually serious about finding a mate. They easily have options everyday by just walking out in public and don't need the internet. And 90% of those guys on there are probably genuinely looking for something serious. Terrible odds, might as well not even play the game.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Recently I sent a text message to a friend I havent seen in a long time. He is married for like 10 years now to the same woman. I told him that I havent been able to get laid inside the USA. He told me that I should just go online cause, "it's easy." I didnt ask him how he knew it was easy. He met his wife in a bar.

I would bet that of hte 5% of women who are serious by MarkLambo's estimates, that 99% of them are ubersluts who just can not get enough cuck. If you want an STD and to become a paycheck, then online dating in the USA might be the way. Even the chances of that are slim.

Back around 2004 I was chatting with a woman from a neighboring state and she told me all this positive stuff about her. Namely that she was in a major university, the type of woman she was and the type of man she liked. After I met her I realized that she sent me a picture from at least 5 years previous when she was thin. It was her, but a younger, skinny version. Also, she wanted a man who was a gorilla, Snooki style. Not a sculpted man, but one who was massively huge. All while she hadnt even graduated high school and was borderline fat. She also sent me a fake address to a vacant lot between two houses across the street from her, so she could scope me out. If a man had done that, he would be "creepy".

Afterward I continued a chatting relationshit with her, where she sent me the picture of all the gorillas she wanted. I was not a gorilla. I was an athletic prettyboy, a far different creature.

Then her exboyfriend, whom she dumped when he was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer, and who was paying her bills, later called me when he found my phone number on her cellphone bill, which he was paying (he provided a cellphone for this live in prostitute who dumped him). He revealed to me that most of the "facts" she told me were lies.

That was the last online AW for me.

f**k AW. f**k them all. From Minnesota, to California, to NY to FL to WA to AZ.

Part of me can't wait until Satan comes to crush Humanity and then Jesus comes to Liberate it. At least there would be an end to all this.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.