Another frustrated American Black Male chimes in...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
kai1275 wrote: Interesting. Being who you are, do you think you have it easier than your average black guy?

One thing I do not like about Latinas is that they often times take just as much if not more work, (game/swag/whatever) to pull their attention. Feels like trying to pull a non-freak white woman sometimes. Too much peacock routine shit. If you step down like talk to a 6-7, when you are normally a 8-9 pullable guy, they play hard to get too much too. Might be insecurity. I have had more Latinas flake on me in the US than Asian women here in the US too. Might have to do with my Chinese is much better than my Spanish, lol.

The 8-10s think any 7-9 guy is not good enough for them and play alot of games but may give up eventually. I'm personally too impatient for shit like that. I give each woman about 5 mins-15 mins of my time. A 9+ one, maybe 1 hour at the most. I'm much too busy with my work usually to play games with women. Of course that does not work well in the US. Hence the need for going abroad....
I sort of don't understand.... But here goes.

If you want to meet many women in a short amount of time, the best thing to do is go on one of these group/gang tours put on by AFA, TLC or something. There you will meet 150-200-300 women over a four or five day period. Some (many?) are uncomfortable when put in that position and fail.

Those that can focus usually find success.

But what I am trying to do is prove you can be just as effective and keep the majority of $2000-$3000 you would spend in your pocket in not in their coffers.

You simply need to meet more than a few women here and there which is the typical pattern of dating for most American men.

Seldom are you in a position to meet more than a few women ever at a social event, this includes nightclubs/discos.

You need to meet roughly 100 women, maybe less but for sure more than 5-10... As John at AFA put it, there is no excuse that if you're on vacation or on a tour why you can't meet two/three women a day? You only need to meet them for 15-30 mins at a time for something as innocent as coffee. Also by setting up say 25-50 dates or more is you automatically compensate for the flakes and other excuses women will have for not meeting you.

It really shouldn't take you more than a month to find at least a woman that's datable in the medium term if not marriage material.

I also don't assume (like certain people...) that Light skin and White skinned Latinas aren't interested in Black men. One of the reasons I picked Brazil (frankly it was easy) is because while Afro-Brazilian women are ringing alarm bells (more justified than Afro-American women ringing the same bells) about Interracial (though they are all Brazilians so saying IR sounds strange to me) Marriage. Some 31% of all marriages in Brazil are Black men and either Morena or Loria women (Brown or Blonde) or Afro-Brazilian women marrying White and Light skinned Brazilian men and Europeans.

IE Mixed Marriages are NORMAL in that country and not discouraged which again is a cause of concern for Afro-Brazilians (rightly so but a bit of an overreaction).

Also age gaps of 8-10 years are NORMAL.

This is NOT THE CASE in North America or Western Europe and in some case not even Eastern Europe. Sure there are exceptions but I believe the best selection in that case is in Eastern Europe.

For now its too expensive to pursue Eastern European women and living in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, etc, etc is NOT AN OPTION.

Besides I got a 36 year old Russian in St Pete that's ready to go and quote "Tired of being alone" (with her three cats). Gift horse in the mouth maybe, but I'll take my chances...
If you where referring to me we you said "assume"..You forget i live here and go to the grocery store with my wife..i go to church with my wife and the mall..clubs with some friends(even though i don't like clubs)..i use public transportation i live 5 minutes off the most famous beach in Salvador near the two most famous neighborhoods where all the tourist go...i am not saying it is impossible to for black men to meet the women they want i am just saying with certain ones it is going to be a harder than others depending on Race,skin color and social economic status...I am reporting what i see....i just met a Black dude who was living in Rio and we have made the same observation pertaining to race ,dating and social status in Brazil.
I actually wasn't talking about you, feeling guilty? lol :D

I understand your observations, believe me. There is a sizable "Brown" skin population in Bahia and some "White" skin Brazilians. So in that state its likely true that IR is difficult, more difficult than say Rio or Sao Paulo who also have sizable Black populations, some 8 Million in SP's metro area.

I also don't disagree on social status and its effects on dating in Brazil. Being American, not to toot any horns gives me automatic social status; As long as I live like an American while in Brazil. My concern over working in a hostel is based on that fear that middle class Brazilians might believe I am American but aren't wealthy (relatively speaking of course). After all why would a wealth American work at a hostel when its usually backpacker types that do that sort of work?

The guy I met in Mexico City said working at a hostel didn't impact his social life. He has a more vibrant social life in Mexico City than he ever did at home...

I also know a brother in Rio and he works for a Multi-National American company connected to I believe the oil industry. Apparently he has little problem dating. In fact co-workers showed him around the city including Termas/GDP when he first got there. He's been in and out of Brazil for two years and also spent time in Colombia where he's been dating a local there.

According to him, he's had its fill of "White skinned" women in Brazil and prefers medium/darker skin women.

In any case unlike America there is no scarcity/shortage of good looking women. If you remember one of Iceman's videos he spoke about his trip to Brazil where his cousin met a "White" Brazilian woman and he eventually married her.

So its not impossible, I wouldn't even say its much more difficult.
Yeah but the Iceman also said she played him though...he never really got into detail about what happened...maybe a could ask him what happened.??

Actually he did... I think he took those videos down. But I listen to both of them, there are two videos, one was private.

She was influenced by local Brazilian women she met in the mall. I think they lived in Houston.

I find that some people are easily influenced by others especially those of the same ethic background. Of course they told her she could easily get a White man as that is an upgrade in America over a Black man.

But as with anything it takes two to tango, so while she likely wasn't that aggressive she did allow herself to get picked up. Dude's mistake is trying to take a educated and athletic brothers woman from him.

He laid down the law and threaten that White guy and he never came around again, but that was the second time. The second time he shipped her butt back to Brazil...

But I guess they really do love each other, so after about six months, he went and got her. As far as I know they are still married.

Latinas are a bit of an emotional mess and you better be able to handle it or you'll be nervous wreck.

He did know her as well as any local woman, because he went back to Brazil several times before they decided to get married.

Now here's his mistake I think, HE BROUGHT HERE BACK TO AMERICA.

I'd say this is less of a risk with certain women and more of a risk with other women. Since Latin American cultural is stratified by skin color, as Cenk of the Young Turks would say Of Cooourse! You take a major risk as non-White man bringing your latin girl back to America.

I still say these are the exception not the norm.

I don't plan on coming back long term, only to visit.

Besides once we start having kids it will become much harder to travel as you're paying for three or four plane tickets and airlines these days only give discounts to newborns.

Johnny of The Expat Files is totally against bringing Latin American women to America for the exact fear that happen to Iceman's cousin, she'll try to upgrade her husband once she understand that men in serious need of Gatorade and Pedilyte will even try to steal another man's woman from him.

Such is the scarcity based dating market in America.

I'm not that concerned actually, if she's not sure even a little bit, no ring and no marriage and for me that's EASY to do.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

mguy wrote:When blacks from USA are concerned the OP is ranked a 5 in the USA. When blacks from Brazil are concerned the OP is ranked an 8 in Brazil.

5 vs 8

This is huge. Why settle to be a 5 when you are naturally an 8.

As a Fil-Am I have the same effect when I go to the Phils, I get higher quality girls consistently and the attraction is noticeable even before I talk (the give away that i'm American). In states-side I'm pushed down a couple of points as there is competition from other perceived higher valued race (white) and operating within this environment consistently hurts my chances with the hotter babes of my own race. That hot filipina in the states is harder for me to get than an equally hot filipina living in the Philippines, based purely on my look.
I agree as a minority you're likely to do better in countries where some of the people look like you.

Brazil is a unique case since mixed marriages were encouraged to help heal its history of slavery. Of course Afro-Brazilian women and men of Intelligent class see this as a clear pursuit of cleansing the Brazilian population of its Black heritage by encouraging mixed marriages. This is sort of like saying Planned Parenthood's mission is to eliminate Black people but encouraging Black women to abort unplanned pregnancies.

Much harder to do in practice....

31% is a big number don't get me wrong but that's if your a glass half empty type. That means over 69% of marriages are along color lines....

I don't think I'll have much impact on the socioeconomics of Brazil....
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Husband upgrade dramas are only a small risk. They come with many factors too. For example if you are at least 4 or 5 guy in looks, but you have decent money, a non-limp dick, decent stroke game, pretty good confidence, decent discipline, not a jerk, stern but not a stubborn asshole, and a decent place to live you would be okay. If you have decent looks but you do not have most of those other things, you just f***ed up bringing her back here.

If you are uglier than that you need to be realistic and not trick 9-10 women to marry you abroad. A 4 or 5 guy can look 6 or 7 with nice clothing as well. But the point is that, you do not know when or if you will have to come back home to the US. You could get deported over some silly issue, your mom and dad might need help or dying, etc. You NEVER KNOW! Since you are the man, the woman should always follow YOU! Do not become some woman's pet overseas, that is stupid.

Where I think those few men this happens to go wrong is that they swing for the fences too hard. Or they do not search long enough. For example, I spent time talking to some Chinese women in China that have alot of money and connections. One of them showed me pictures that even had her ex bf's in them. I noticed she traveled alot. While she had a 6 or 7 face, she had VERY big tits, killer body, and VERY nice muscular thick legs. She traveled ALOT, had lots of vacation time, and eventually I figured she had maybe millions of dollars in her family. Her education and language skills were super top notch, she could speak 5 languages. She also worked in a very nice multinational company. One time speaking with her she vaguely gave me enough details that let me know that she has very high money, free-time, and image related demands.

Surely I might have been able to work something out with her, because she obviously thought I met most or all of her demands, but I knew enough to know that I was dealing with either a Tiger Wife in disguise or a woman that does not value real commitments, and she lacked an ability to see through superficial things. The minute I fail to meet her unrealistic expectations, she would have left me with no problem and simply upgraded. Her ex-bfs look like foreign men most Chinese women would kill for, but she let them go no problem. Maybe they cheated on her, I have no idea, but for a woman that really is not very top-level in looks, she was not worth me spending more time attempting to setup "negotiation-style" talks for a marriage. I figured out she was an ENFP and I know that I am not very compatible with those types long term. She was probably the 3rd or 4th rich ENFP type Chinese woman I had met in that year too. If I had enough time to tell those stories, you would be able to see how easy their patterns are to catch.

You have to analyze the small clues to see their character and how they form decisions on things. This is not rocket science, but perhaps it is harder than rocket science because there is not a textbook for personality profile building. The CIA has their own research and methods, most of which they keep secret, because it is very difficult to read a person's personality within minutes or weeks sometimes. That is also why I also HIGHLY recommend guys to learn MBTI Personality Types and Typewatching.

Guys need to basically do two things. Be realistic in your selection. Do not get a Ferrari if you cannot handle that kind of horsepower. The other is you need to still figure out what her personality and her weaknesses are, just like you are dating an AW. Materialistic women, women that are in LOVE with pretty male celebrities, gold-diggers, and other unrealistic superficial acting women MUST be avoided! In her home country she has to mind her manners because of her family and the reality of living there, once you remove her from that and take her to America, that kind of woman will be unchained literally. How she acts abroad is the same as in the US, you just have to pay attention to the smaller clues.

Also men who go abroad and change how they act as a person and become a control freak on the woman, or vis-versa, are setting themselves up for a major fail. Stay the same way you are while here and abroad. Just be yourself. That way you wont get screwed if you have to come back here to live, because you got some airheaded hoe, that won't act right because you had to be hard and domineering to her over there. What you see is what you get. People do not really change at all if you are smart enough to see the patterns of their behavior at the beginning. If your woman is defiant and talks back with disrespect to you abroad, even once! She will do it in the US too.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

djfourmoney wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote: I sort of don't understand.... But here goes.

If you want to meet many women in a short amount of time, the best thing to do is go on one of these group/gang tours put on by AFA, TLC or something. There you will meet 150-200-300 women over a four or five day period. Some (many?) are uncomfortable when put in that position and fail.

Those that can focus usually find success.

But what I am trying to do is prove you can be just as effective and keep the majority of $2000-$3000 you would spend in your pocket in not in their coffers.

You simply need to meet more than a few women here and there which is the typical pattern of dating for most American men.

Seldom are you in a position to meet more than a few women ever at a social event, this includes nightclubs/discos.

You need to meet roughly 100 women, maybe less but for sure more than 5-10... As John at AFA put it, there is no excuse that if you're on vacation or on a tour why you can't meet two/three women a day? You only need to meet them for 15-30 mins at a time for something as innocent as coffee. Also by setting up say 25-50 dates or more is you automatically compensate for the flakes and other excuses women will have for not meeting you.

It really shouldn't take you more than a month to find at least a woman that's datable in the medium term if not marriage material.

I also don't assume (like certain people...) that Light skin and White skinned Latinas aren't interested in Black men. One of the reasons I picked Brazil (frankly it was easy) is because while Afro-Brazilian women are ringing alarm bells (more justified than Afro-American women ringing the same bells) about Interracial (though they are all Brazilians so saying IR sounds strange to me) Marriage. Some 31% of all marriages in Brazil are Black men and either Morena or Loria women (Brown or Blonde) or Afro-Brazilian women marrying White and Light skinned Brazilian men and Europeans.

IE Mixed Marriages are NORMAL in that country and not discouraged which again is a cause of concern for Afro-Brazilians (rightly so but a bit of an overreaction).

Also age gaps of 8-10 years are NORMAL.

This is NOT THE CASE in North America or Western Europe and in some case not even Eastern Europe. Sure there are exceptions but I believe the best selection in that case is in Eastern Europe.

For now its too expensive to pursue Eastern European women and living in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, etc, etc is NOT AN OPTION.

Besides I got a 36 year old Russian in St Pete that's ready to go and quote "Tired of being alone" (with her three cats). Gift horse in the mouth maybe, but I'll take my chances...
If you where referring to me we you said "assume"..You forget i live here and go to the grocery store with my wife..i go to church with my wife and the mall..clubs with some friends(even though i don't like clubs)..i use public transportation i live 5 minutes off the most famous beach in Salvador near the two most famous neighborhoods where all the tourist go...i am not saying it is impossible to for black men to meet the women they want i am just saying with certain ones it is going to be a harder than others depending on Race,skin color and social economic status...I am reporting what i see....i just met a Black dude who was living in Rio and we have made the same observation pertaining to race ,dating and social status in Brazil.
I actually wasn't talking about you, feeling guilty? lol :D

I understand your observations, believe me. There is a sizable "Brown" skin population in Bahia and some "White" skin Brazilians. So in that state its likely true that IR is difficult, more difficult than say Rio or Sao Paulo who also have sizable Black populations, some 8 Million in SP's metro area.

I also don't disagree on social status and its effects on dating in Brazil. Being American, not to toot any horns gives me automatic social status; As long as I live like an American while in Brazil. My concern over working in a hostel is based on that fear that middle class Brazilians might believe I am American but aren't wealthy (relatively speaking of course). After all why would a wealth American work at a hostel when its usually backpacker types that do that sort of work?

The guy I met in Mexico City said working at a hostel didn't impact his social life. He has a more vibrant social life in Mexico City than he ever did at home...

I also know a brother in Rio and he works for a Multi-National American company connected to I believe the oil industry. Apparently he has little problem dating. In fact co-workers showed him around the city including Termas/GDP when he first got there. He's been in and out of Brazil for two years and also spent time in Colombia where he's been dating a local there.

According to him, he's had its fill of "White skinned" women in Brazil and prefers medium/darker skin women.

In any case unlike America there is no scarcity/shortage of good looking women. If you remember one of Iceman's videos he spoke about his trip to Brazil where his cousin met a "White" Brazilian woman and he eventually married her.

So its not impossible, I wouldn't even say its much more difficult.
Yeah but the Iceman also said she played him though...he never really got into detail about what happened...maybe a could ask him what happened.??

Actually he did... I think he took those videos down. But I listen to both of them, there are two videos, one was private.

She was influenced by local Brazilian women she met in the mall. I think they lived in Houston.

I find that some people are easily influenced by others especially those of the same ethic background. Of course they told her she could easily get a White man as that is an upgrade in America over a Black man.

But as with anything it takes two to tango, so while she likely wasn't that aggressive she did allow herself to get picked up. Dude's mistake is trying to take a educated and athletic brothers woman from him.

He laid down the law and threaten that White guy and he never came around again, but that was the second time. The second time he shipped her butt back to Brazil...

But I guess they really do love each other, so after about six months, he went and got her. As far as I know they are still married.

Latinas are a bit of an emotional mess and you better be able to handle it or you'll be nervous wreck.

He did know her as well as any local woman, because he went back to Brazil several times before they decided to get married.

Now here's his mistake I think, HE BROUGHT HERE BACK TO AMERICA.

I'd say this is less of a risk with certain women and more of a risk with other women. Since Latin American cultural is stratified by skin color, as Cenk of the Young Turks would say Of Cooourse! You take a major risk as non-White man bringing your latin girl back to America.

I still say these are the exception not the norm.

I don't plan on coming back long term, only to visit.

Besides once we start having kids it will become much harder to travel as you're paying for three or four plane tickets and airlines these days only give discounts to newborns.

Johnny of The Expat Files is totally against bringing Latin American women to America for the exact fear that happen to Iceman's cousin, she'll try to upgrade her husband once she understand that men in serious need of Gatorade and Pedilyte will even try to steal another man's woman from him.

Such is the scarcity based dating market in America.

I'm not that concerned actually, if she's not sure even a little bit, no ring and no marriage and for me that's EASY to do.
Yeah going to the states with Latinas is more of a risk with certain women...it not only depends on the mans race...but also the women...I would bring my wife to the U.S. if i had to because she would very likely be ignored by men who think she is African American..and they would just move on with the p***y hounding somewhere else..
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

:twisted:
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

kai1275 wrote:Husband upgrade dramas are only a small risk. They come with many factors too. For example if you are at least 4 or 5 guy in looks, but you have decent money, a non-limp dick, decent stroke game, pretty good confidence, decent discipline, not a jerk, stern but not a stubborn asshole, and a decent place to live you would be okay. If you have decent looks but you do not have most of those other things, you just f***ed up bringing her back here.

If you are uglier than that you need to be realistic and not trick 9-10 women to marry you abroad. A 4 or 5 guy can look 6 or 7 with nice clothing as well. But the point is that, you do not know when or if you will have to come back home to the US. You could get deported over some silly issue, your mom and dad might need help or dying, etc. You NEVER KNOW! Since you are the man, the woman should always follow YOU! Do not become some woman's pet overseas, that is stupid.

Where I think those few men this happens to go wrong is that they swing for the fences too hard. Or they do not search long enough. For example, I spent time talking to some Chinese women in China that have alot of money and connections. One of them showed me pictures that even had her ex bf's in them. I noticed she traveled alot. While she had a 6 or 7 face, she had VERY big tits, killer body, and VERY nice muscular thick legs. She traveled ALOT, had lots of vacation time, and eventually I figured she had maybe millions of dollars in her family. Her education and language skills were super top notch, she could speak 5 languages. She also worked in a very nice multinational company. One time speaking with her she vaguely gave me enough details that let me know that she has very high money, free-time, and image related demands.

Surely I might have been able to work something out with her, because she obviously thought I met most or all of her demands, but I knew enough to know that I was dealing with either a Tiger Wife in disguise or a woman that does not value real commitments, and she lacked an ability to see through superficial things. The minute I fail to meet her unrealistic expectations, she would have left me with no problem and simply upgraded. Her ex-bfs look like foreign men most Chinese women would kill for, but she let them go no problem. Maybe they cheated on her, I have no idea, but for a woman that really is not very top-level in looks, she was not worth me spending more time attempting to setup "negotiation-style" talks for a marriage. I figured out she was an ENFP and I know that I am not very compatible with those types long term. She was probably the 3rd or 4th rich ENFP type Chinese woman I had met in that year too. If I had enough time to tell those stories, you would be able to see how easy their patterns are to catch.

You have to analyze the small clues to see their character and how they form decisions on things. This is not rocket science, but perhaps it is harder than rocket science because there is not a textbook for personality profile building. The CIA has their own research and methods, most of which they keep secret, because it is very difficult to read a person's personality within minutes or weeks sometimes. That is also why I also HIGHLY recommend guys to learn MBTI Personality Types and Typewatching.

Guys need to basically do two things. Be realistic in your selection. Do not get a Ferrari if you cannot handle that kind of horsepower. The other is you need to still figure out what her personality and her weaknesses are, just like you are dating an AW. Materialistic women, women that are in LOVE with pretty male celebrities, gold-diggers, and other unrealistic superficial acting women MUST be avoided! In her home country she has to mind her manners because of her family and the reality of living there, once you remove her from that and take her to America, that kind of woman will be unchained literally. How she acts abroad is the same as in the US, you just have to pay attention to the smaller clues.

Also men who go abroad and change how they act as a person and become a control freak on the woman, or vis-versa, are setting themselves up for a major fail. Stay the same way you are while here and abroad. Just be yourself. That way you wont get screwed if you have to come back here to live, because you got some airheaded hoe, that won't act right because you had to be hard and domineering to her over there. What you see is what you get. People do not really change at all if you are smart enough to see the patterns of their behavior at the beginning. If your woman is defiant and talks back with disrespect to you abroad, even once! She will do it in the US too.
Do not get a ferrari if you can't handle the horsepower...LOL i am going to use that...That is exactly what i did....I spent a year talking to my with before even coming to Brazil..i am a chill introverted nerd type of dude..so i don't need no wild bitch..my wife is a Christian..homebody..she does not ,smoke,all most never drinks...she is the bake cookies type kind of women..plain Jain..cute..no where near ugly..but not SMOKING hot turning dudes heads...she is conservative in her way of dress and values..no booty shorts or shit like that....you got to stay in your lane when picking women even abroad.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

kai1275 wrote: Guys need to basically do two things. Be realistic in your selection. Do not get a Ferrari if you cannot handle that kind of horsepower. The other is you need to still figure out what her personality and her weaknesses are, just like you are dating an AW. Materialistic women, women that are in LOVE with pretty male celebrities, gold-diggers, and other unrealistic superficial acting women MUST be avoided! In her home country she has to mind her manners because of her family and the reality of living there, once you remove her from that and take her to America, that kind of woman will be unchained literally. How she acts abroad is the same as in the US, you just have to pay attention to the smaller clues.
Words of wisdom. I think a lot of guys who haven't dated a range of women or had significant relationships develop unrealistic expectations or they swing to the other extreme and settle with trash when they have other options.

Have you noticed that a lot of super high status men have rather mundane wives?

The guys who have the ferraris are usually smart enough to work out an arrangement where they or he can bail out without too much damage. It seems like there's an understanding that if you have a super hot wife/gf that the chances of it working out long term a pretty slim no matter who you are. A good example of this is George Clooney he dates models and such but he appears to put a 2 year expiration date on all of them. I wouldn't be surprised if he tells them what the deal is from the beginning so there's no drama.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

skateboardstephen wrote:
kai1275 wrote:Husband upgrade dramas are only a small risk. They come with many factors too. For example if you are at least 4 or 5 guy in looks, but you have decent money, a non-limp dick, decent stroke game, pretty good confidence, decent discipline, not a jerk, stern but not a stubborn asshole, and a decent place to live you would be okay. If you have decent looks but you do not have most of those other things, you just f***ed up bringing her back here.

Do not get a ferrari if you can't handle the horsepower...LOL i am going to use that...That is exactly what i did....I spent a year talking to my with before even coming to Brazil..i am a chill introverted nerd type of dude..so i don't need no wild bitch..my wife is a Christian..homebody..she does not ,smoke,all most never drinks...she is the bake cookies type kind of women..plain Jain..cute..no where near ugly..but not SMOKING hot turning dudes heads...she is conservative in her way of dress and values..no b***y shorts or shit like that....you got to stay in your lane when picking women even abroad.
I like the way you said that too. A real lady does not do all those bad things you mentioned. I like that stay in your lane bit too. It's the truth.

Women and cars are more similar than we think they are. A Ferrari takes a great deal of "resources" (money) to keep. Old ones and newer ones. High maintenance for everything (oil, tires, etc). Kim Kardashian is one of these too. Notice how she dumped the no name basketball player as soon as his stock went down? Switched over to an Attention Whore rapper with alot more money and popularity, Kayne West? He can handle a Ferrari.....well....until he runs out of money or cannot support the lavish lifestyle required to keep one, lol.

Besides that, you cannot be driving Honda Civics all your life, and then get the opportunity to buy a Corvette Z06, then hop in that car and expect to be able to handle all that horsepower! You will crash into a tree or brick wall in no time!! Case in point? Eddie Griffin crashed that millionare's Ferrari Enzo on a movie set. Same thing with the rest of us men going abroad. If you realistically, could only pull 2-4 in the US, don't chase only 10's! Just because they have not said no yet, does not mean shit is okey dokey! Any car salesman will sell you that Z06 if your silly ass has the money.....
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Repatriate wrote:
kai1275 wrote: Guys need to basically do two things. Be realistic in your selection. Do not get a Ferrari if you cannot handle that kind of horsepower. The other is you need to still figure out what her personality and her weaknesses are, just like you are dating an AW. Materialistic women, women that are in LOVE with pretty male celebrities, gold-diggers, and other unrealistic superficial acting women MUST be avoided! In her home country she has to mind her manners because of her family and the reality of living there, once you remove her from that and take her to America, that kind of woman will be unchained literally. How she acts abroad is the same as in the US, you just have to pay attention to the smaller clues.
Words of wisdom. I think a lot of guys who haven't dated a range of women or had significant relationships develop unrealistic expectations or they swing to the other extreme and settle with trash when they have other options.

Have you noticed that a lot of super high status men have rather mundane wives?

The guys who have the ferraris are usually smart enough to work out an arrangement where they or he can bail out without too much damage. It seems like there's an understanding that if you have a super hot wife/gf that the chances of it working out long term a pretty slim no matter who you are. A good example of this is George Clooney he dates models and such but he appears to put a 2 year expiration date on all of them. I wouldn't be surprised if he tells them what the deal is from the beginning so there's no drama.
Well observed! Too many guys are conditioned into thinking about things in Black and White terms. It's easier to think this way just by being a male, just in general. Then America like to look at everything, especially politics in "black and white" terms. Hence angry men coming into the forums here spewing about bunch of angry nonsense about some number of AW bitches, etc. Then they constantly seek out easy written posts on forums that support their angry perspectives, or offer short term temporary solutions, then stick to it hard. When that fails then they swing to the other extreme side like you described.

I am waiting for a few guys on HA to start a new thread saying that they are now becoming gay instead because going abroad for women was a terrible experience for them. A few here have posts that are sooo suspect already, I just know it's coming. Guys like this may only get out of that funk by hitting the brick wall of reality too many times. Some guys have hard heads though and it takes a while. Relatively few think outside of the box and take advice from every poster, fools and geniuses alike.

The mundane looking wives are the "Ride or Die" type women. Luckily you can easily find some in the 7-9 range. Those super hot ones will never be like this because they know many others would throw themselves and their money at them like fools. And sometimes it is very dangerous to have super hot 10's that are oblivious to how hot they are. Once they come to a p***y worshiping country like the US, it will be a dice roll to determine if she will want to become a bitch or not.

Guys like George see marriage as just a business or some temporary contract. Outside of that it means shit. He can afford to do it because there are enough idiotic women around to facilitate it.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I totally agree with staying in your lane, but I also agree with minimizing your negatives as to not penalize you and knock a point off, IE bring Fat.

Assuming most of us here are middle of the road (6-7) in looks. If you think you can do better than that overseas, I would strongly suggest you shouldn't try it.

I wouldn't compare it to driving Honda Civics. If you did, I would compare it to Honda Civic Si's then, nothing special but its faster than a regular Civic and when clean despite being affordable looks good.

This is basically a 6-7 girl that cleans up well. When she puts on makeup and nice clothes she attracts attention. Walking around with her hair in a bund dressed down and no makeup, she's overlooked.

I sort of want something in between Super Hot and Better Than Average. I call it "Fresh Faced or "Fresh Look". Not much makeup required, which is an indication of a healthy lifestyle as well.

I neither smoke or drink (rarely socially) and I expect the same from potential wife. As Kai said, watching your keys (football) is important here. I am a total proponent of long distance trips in environments that will either come out two ways. You'll love each other and understand all the little things or you'll simply hate each other and you/her will want to end the trip before its over. Small crisis like car issues or limited funds will give you a window into how women react to certain challenges in daily life.

I've said this before, I would love to do the Pan-American Highway trip. That would really workout any kinks in the relationship, being in a car for 6-8-10 hours, sometimes sleeping in that car, you better get along.... I will put a woman on the plane home if she causes too much trouble, I have no issues with that.

Men need to get out of this mindset that a rebuttal to a woman challenging your intelligence, experience or authority will threaten your sex life is the wrong way to go about it. As I keep saying women want to be put in their place, you can't let them walk over you by holding sex has a hostage. This really isn't a problem in other countries though, because as I have also said, women in other countries are less uptight about sex, they want to f**k as much as you do.

Most of the profiles I have saved are 7's and 8's, mostly 7's though.