Guys, Don't Waste Your Time & Money at Bars & Clubs

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Nailer
Freshman Poster
Posts: 430
Joined: December 18th, 2016, 4:12 pm

Re: Guys, Don't Waste Your Time & Money at Bars & Clubs

Post by Nailer »

Don't be weird, don't be shy. That's it. If that isn't working then there's nothing else you can do and you need to change locations. A bunch of PUA mind-over-matter bullshit isn't going to ever get results. It's just more new-age nonsense and an excuse to do nothing.


Special Offer! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Mercury
Junior Poster
Posts: 581
Joined: October 10th, 2016, 8:26 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Guys, Don't Waste Your Time & Money at Bars & Clubs

Post by Mercury »

American bars and clubs have become violent places, especially for today's college generation. In the 80s and 90s, many bars played classic rock, some Spanish music, and even slow songs. Today, many bars and clubs play nothing but nonstop violent hardcore rap music aka the "gangbanger music" like they are trying to start World War III. "College night" today is nothing but nonstop violent rap music all night long. Tell them that rap is evil and has no place in society, and Americans will call you "skinhead," "neo-Nazi," "hater," they'll accuse you of burning black churches and villages, and this and that. And they'll keep pumping the rap all the harder even when there's multiple shootings and homicides every day in the area. Heck, I don't think they'd change the music if there were terrorist bombings occurring in the area! Today's American college generation is pumped for war. And they water it down by calling the music "hip hop."

And you posters are right about another thing; American women are flocking to the Internet, connecting with guys that are millions of miles away. American women today not only expect their man to have a fancy car, they also expect him to have a hypersonic airplane capable of making a sonic boom heavy enough to shatter and flatten a multi story concrete parking garage. As an example, the distance from New York City to Los Angeles is 7,784,100 miles. At 75 miles an hour, it would take 103,788 hours, or roughly 11.84 years to drive from New York to Los Angeles! To get from New York to Los Angeles in even 60 hours, you would have to be travelling at 129,735 miles an hour! That is faster than the 24,791 mph speed achieved by Apollo 10.
NMBob
Freshman Poster
Posts: 65
Joined: August 26th, 2017, 8:34 am

Re: Guys, Don't Waste Your Time & Money at Bars & Clubs

Post by NMBob »

What ? Those are some very interesting travel numbers. I recall its about 5 days stopping to sleep , NYC to LA.
User avatar
Neo
Junior Poster
Posts: 823
Joined: June 28th, 2018, 11:27 am

Re: Guys, Don't Waste Your Time & Money at Bars & Clubs

Post by Neo »

From the perspective of the non-religious, it might be normal to feel that women shouldn't become "born again virgins." However, after a person gets saved, that person realizes that God expects us to abstain from fornication (becomes aware of the depth of God's commandments to abstain from fornication). That means any person who is fornicating may decide to repent of it and then remain abstinent until the right time and person comes along. It's only that non-religious people don't know that one night stands are forbidden.

I know it may seem like something that should never be done or which cannot be reclaimed, but it is a matter of repentance and then keeping the commandments. Just like some people decide to quit drinking one day and never drink again, or they quit smoking and never smoke again. At least with intercourse a person can quit doing it with random people, and then resume when the right person comes along. I wouldn't be so hard on born-again virgin women. It could be they were deceived by a fallen culture and finally saw the light and woke up.
Salvation is the free gift of God simply for believing that Jesus is the Son of God, and it can't be lost; the only repentance necessary is the change of mind from unbelief to belief, because salvation is not about turning from sin because it is without works. Jesus, the Savior kept all the commandments in absolute perfection for us, ∴ salvation is without works, and He died for our sins, taking the eternal penalty for us.
User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4977
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: Guys, Don't Waste Your Time & Money at Bars & Clubs

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Neo wrote:
November 19th, 2018, 10:17 am
From the perspective of the non-religious, it might be normal to feel that women shouldn't become "born again virgins." However, after a person gets saved, that person realizes that God expects us to abstain from fornication (becomes aware of the depth of God's commandments to abstain from fornication). That means any person who is fornicating may decide to repent of it and then remain abstinent until the right time and person comes along. It's only that non-religious people don't know that one night stands are forbidden.

I know it may seem like something that should never be done or which cannot be reclaimed, but it is a matter of repentance and then keeping the commandments. Just like some people decide to quit drinking one day and never drink again, or they quit smoking and never smoke again. At least with intercourse a person can quit doing it with random people, and then resume when the right person comes along. I wouldn't be so hard on born-again virgin women. It could be they were deceived by a fallen culture and finally saw the light and woke up.
You, like a few others on this forum, live in a very small bubble which most of the world laughs at. Many religions of the world, such as Shinto in Japan, are quite tolerant of premarital sex while you have been brainwashed to think of it as immoral.

Japanese society if more orderly and moral than the West could ever hope to be and they don't have to go around hurling vicious lies at people to try to win compliance.

As time goes on, I have learned that the Christian underpinnings of America are the very reason it is the wicked and failing society it is today. And when "Christians" like yourself spout this nonsense without shame, it goes to show just how depraved are many of you.

Thank god I am outside that land of wickedness, hate, and religious fear-mongering - AMERICA!
User avatar
Neo
Junior Poster
Posts: 823
Joined: June 28th, 2018, 11:27 am

Re: Guys, Don't Waste Your Time & Money at Bars & Clubs

Post by Neo »

Relax. All I said was, if a woman wants to stop having sex and wait for a man she wants to spend the rest of her life with, that's her decision. You're entitled to your opinion as well, Contrarian Expatriate. My opinion doesn't matter so much, does it?
Salvation is the free gift of God simply for believing that Jesus is the Son of God, and it can't be lost; the only repentance necessary is the change of mind from unbelief to belief, because salvation is not about turning from sin because it is without works. Jesus, the Savior kept all the commandments in absolute perfection for us, ∴ salvation is without works, and He died for our sins, taking the eternal penalty for us.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8424
Joined: August 16th, 2012, 9:22 pm

Re: Guys, Don't Waste Your Time & Money at Bars & Clubs

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 19th, 2018, 2:55 pm
You, like a few others on this forum, live in a very small bubble which most of the world laughs at. Many religions of the world, such as Shinto in Japan, are quite tolerant of premarital sex while you have been brainwashed to think of it as immoral.
It is well known that female pre-marital chastity is the one common trait needed to maintain a society with any level of civilised organisation. Of course being black it is understandable that you wouldn't care about that.
User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4977
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: Guys, Don't Waste Your Time & Money at Bars & Clubs

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Neo wrote:
November 19th, 2018, 3:39 pm
Relax. All I said was, if a woman wants to stop having sex and wait for a man she wants to spend the rest of her life with, that's her decision. You're entitled to your opinion as well, Contrarian Expatriate. My opinion doesn't matter so much, does it?
Your opinion matters to you and that is fine. I just don't like the couple of Jesus Freaks we have among us who lie and misrepresent things under the arrogant guise of speaking for god.
If you are not like that, I stand corrected.
User avatar
Neo
Junior Poster
Posts: 823
Joined: June 28th, 2018, 11:27 am

Re: Guys, Don't Waste Your Time & Money at Bars & Clubs

Post by Neo »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 19th, 2018, 7:09 pm
Neo wrote:
November 19th, 2018, 3:39 pm
Relax. All I said was, if a woman wants to stop having sex and wait for a man she wants to spend the rest of her life with, that's her decision. You're entitled to your opinion as well, Contrarian Expatriate. My opinion doesn't matter so much, does it?
Your opinion matters to you and that is fine. I just don't like the couple of Jesus Freaks we have among us who lie and misrepresent things under the arrogant guise of speaking for god.
If you are not like that, I stand corrected.
I don't fully understand what you're trying to say here, to be honest, but I can say this much: I'm not typing to corrupt anybody's mind, neither am I trying to deceive anyone into a detrimental way of life.
Salvation is the free gift of God simply for believing that Jesus is the Son of God, and it can't be lost; the only repentance necessary is the change of mind from unbelief to belief, because salvation is not about turning from sin because it is without works. Jesus, the Savior kept all the commandments in absolute perfection for us, ∴ salvation is without works, and He died for our sins, taking the eternal penalty for us.
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2792
Joined: April 18th, 2013, 5:26 pm

Re: Guys, Don't Waste Your Time & Money at Bars & Clubs

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 19th, 2018, 2:55 pm
Neo wrote:
November 19th, 2018, 10:17 am
From the perspective of the non-religious, it might be normal to feel that women shouldn't become "born again virgins." However, after a person gets saved, that person realizes that God expects us to abstain from fornication (becomes aware of the depth of God's commandments to abstain from fornication). That means any person who is fornicating may decide to repent of it and then remain abstinent until the right time and person comes along. It's only that non-religious people don't know that one night stands are forbidden.

I know it may seem like something that should never be done or which cannot be reclaimed, but it is a matter of repentance and then keeping the commandments. Just like some people decide to quit drinking one day and never drink again, or they quit smoking and never smoke again. At least with intercourse a person can quit doing it with random people, and then resume when the right person comes along. I wouldn't be so hard on born-again virgin women. It could be they were deceived by a fallen culture and finally saw the light and woke up.
You, like a few others on this forum, live in a very small bubble which most of the world laughs at. Many religions of the world, such as Shinto in Japan, are quite tolerant of premarital sex while you have been brainwashed to think of it as immoral.

Japanese society if more orderly and moral than the West could ever hope to be and they don't have to go around hurling vicious lies at people to try to win compliance.

As time goes on, I have learned that the Christian underpinnings of America are the very reason it is the wicked and failing society it is today. And when "Christians" like yourself spout this nonsense without shame, it goes to show just how depraved are many of you.

Thank god I am outside that land of wickedness, hate, and religious fear-mongering - AMERICA!
@Neo sounds like that uncle tom fag HA user @Adama Ty Diggs when it comes that jesus-smeeshus crappola. @ContraianExpariate, you say there's female dissimulation; there are also American idiosyncrasies and that jesus-smeeshus SINdrome is one of them that are annoyances. I'm so glad that the majority of Europeans don't abide by that hence why the Pilgrims and Puritans were chased out of Western ancient Europe to Massachusetts hence the terms puritanical and prude.

That's one thing I say that makes "progressive" U.S. liberals trickle in the boxers/panties/boy shorts in a nervous kind of way, is that I wish that Adolf Hitler were alive during the "Pilgrimage" of them going en route to America so that he could have decimated them like the way he was doing to many Jews in old Deutschland. America wouldn't be so sexually prude today because the less prude of Europeans (Spanish, French, Dutch, and/or Germans or the BRitish even) would have ruled over the land and not be so prude.

Hell even downtown Younge St. in downtown Toronto would still be the NYC-42nd-street-Hunts-Point of Canada today!!!!! When I visited Toronto for the first time in '96, there were nothing but strip bars and strip clubs on Younge Street downtown Toronto even before the Eaton Centre was hardly built downtown!
User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4977
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: Guys, Don't Waste Your Time & Money at Bars & Clubs

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
November 21st, 2018, 11:51 pm
@Neo sounds like that uncle tom fag HA user @Adama when it comes that jesus-smeeshus crappola.
I was thinking the same thing. They are likely programmed by similar denominations. I strongly believe that a religiously mangled mind is a wasted mind incapable of higher forms of reason. What makes it so dangerous is these people actually think they are esoterically higher in their thinking!
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote: I'm so glad that the majority of Europeans don't abide by that hence why the Pilgrims and Puritans were chased out of Western ancient Europe to Massachusetts hence the terms puritanical and prude.
Yes, some things Europe does actually get right. Europe has a rich history of philosophical culture, and the Age of Enlightenment did much to purge the Christian feeblemindedness out of the public debate. Trouble is, they are not dealing with this new onslaught of Islamic feeblemindedness very well at all! Christianity is easy to stamp down into submission, but Islam not so much.

Image
mattyman
Freshman Poster
Posts: 405
Joined: September 12th, 2010, 3:15 pm

Re: Guys, Don't Waste Your Time & Money at Bars & Clubs

Post by mattyman »

Was just about to chime in before this discussion went off topic.

There are many valid points that have been raised by the OP & many people's experiences seem to resonate. For example, it's definitely less socially-acceptable to start conversations with strangers of the opposite sex these days. There is definitely a segment you could describe as 'attention whores' but they're the most noticeable, not representative of all. People also increasingly don't go out to socialize and mingle, but to escape from life and get selfies, yes, that's valid.

The thing is, bars and clubs have got a reputation for pulling joints, not as meeting & mingling places. It's almost forbidden to go out, get talking to someone interesting, get the number, go on a date. For some bizarre reason, it's looked down, upon, you're supposed to only want to go on the pull.

I would be inclined to assert that pickup culture is as equally guilty as social media for the deterioration of the bar and club scene.

It's interesting the note on online dating. Funnily enough, a mates ex (who he met online) complained to me that meeting people is increasingly restricted to online & would prefer it to be more real life.

RE nice girls not going to clubs; hasn't this always been the case to a degree?

Bars are good as meeting places to get a group of people gathered together, to invite people to tag along to, to bump into people and meet friends of friends, that's how people meet people in bars in my own experience and observation. But to go out on the pull looking is probably not the best way to get dates directly or indirectly.

Unfortunately this discussion is going the way of trying to shame the OP, the narrative that the person who has the difficulty has no right to complain that all those points should be written off. Trying to insinuate that people who raise discussions about aspects of the social environments are somehow loser, weirdos & so forth. Standard shaming tactics and standard way of trying to end a discussion and de-validate all the points. Shaming tactics like that only serve to discourage open discussion & people from putting their points forward. Any, back to topic.
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”