Breivik, the superman and savoir of Europe

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Taco wrote:Anders Breivik use of the straight arm fist in his photos is interesting to note, its a well known communist symbol. This would lead me to believe that he's a member of a masonic group, most politicians are masons too.
All that club stuff is just that club stuff, the whole system is designed to deflect all attention away from their counterfeiting operation so they can lay everything on some other stupid organization they fund.

If you were getting everything for free you would do everything you could to turn the spotlight away from you.
Time to Hide!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

I like Breivik. Well, I'll say I'd rather live in a world where he's considered a hero than one where Nelson Mandela is.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

germanguy wrote:Freedom of speech is great but this thread is a bit over the top... A guy that has murdered innocent children is not a hero. No matter which way you look at it...
He didn't murder innocent children. He killed the mainly adult children of genocidal traitors who were affirming their allegiance to their parents' criminality by attending a camp for anti-Norwegian genocide promotion.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Taco wrote:Anders Breivik use of the straight arm fist in his photos is interesting to note, its a well known communist symbol. This would lead me to believe that he's a member of a masonic group, most politicians are masons too.
Indeed.

http://hilobrow.com/2012/03/21/masonic-tool/
BigJmack
Freshman Poster

Post by BigJmack »

Whether you agree with his views or not, what Breivik did at the camp was wrong, and a waste. You don't educate or inspire by murdering your fellow kinfolk in large numbers. Those children he killed will simply be replaced by other children, who will grow up and carry out the very policies he fought against. What he did was little more than a sensational stunt, which won't galvanize like-minded people to revolutionize society. It will only shock and outrage his fellow citizens.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

BigJmack wrote:Whether you agree with his views or not, what Breivik did at the camp was wrong, and a waste. You don't educate or inspire by murdering your fellow kinfolk in large numbers. Those children he killed will simply be replaced by other children, who will grow up and carry out the very policies he fought against.
That's like saying it is wrong to defend people against robbers because there will still be other robbers in the world. Obviously Breivik can't save Norway by himself, but he did his bit. If there is still a problem with Norwegian genocide then other people need to step up and do theirs.