What's the ideal age gap between male and female?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Jeremy wrote:I prefer (and always will prefer) 15-19 year olds. I might go a little older than that, but not by much. Women over 30 don't even register as women to me.
I am the exact same. I also prefer 15-19 year olds as long as they are very feminine. Most girls are biologically adults at age 15 or 16. Marrying a girl when she's 16 or 17 allows her to bond better and she should idolize her man. She would also feel she needs him and look to him for affirmation. Marrying them when they're 16-19 gives a higher probability of marrying a virgin.

Other examples.
http://jailbaitgallery.com/resized/youngins4.jpg
http://jailbaitgallery.com/resized/JBGtzw1ymqpc8.jpg

All those girls are biologically adults, feminine, and in the best years of their youthful beauty. It is not wrong for any man to be attracted to them or want to marry them.

I understand some men might feel most girls 16-18 would be too immature but that is something I would find to be a plus. Being with them and helping them mature would mean:
1. She would develop a greater bond with her man
2. Her man gets to imprint more values on her
3. Immaturity is related to inexperience. When a girl experiences life by her man's side then she will appreciate him more. Part of her maturity will be a direct result of all the time share as couple and she will see their relationship as something special.

All of these points are true if she is between 15-18 and a virgin.

Contrast that with a girl that has slept around or is older, has dated many guys, and was/is a slut. No relationship will be as special. With time a person can become more cynical with relationships, especially women. The more experienced a woman, feminized, or career oriented then the less she needs or wants a man. The less special the relationship will be. When a relationship doesn't provide a deeper bond and connection it is meaningless and therefore should only be friendship related or transaction-based.

The maximum cut-off based on tradition was 25. Marrying a woman any older than that was uncommon and marrying any woman older than 30 would be considered an old maid. Marrying 15-18 is the ideal marriage age for women according to tradition.

The highest I could go would be 19 or 20 without feeling like I would be risking that a woman wouldn't feel the same way about the relationship, respect me, need me (to provide and just feel like she needs me), view the relationship as important, and idolize me (look up to me and see me as someone special she doesn't want to lose).

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Edit: Took the pics down. Ignore everything I said. Women peak at 32. Anything under 25 is just "ick."
Last edited by Jeremy on August 13th, 2013, 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Jeremy wrote:
Yes, their ability to bond drops with each passing year. Also, they're hottest in their mid-late teens imo.

This girl's 15:

http://i4.minus.com/jbm4PdWZqOWK0j.jpg

KimK was 14 in this pic:

http://maaadddog.files.wordpress.com/20 ... 50x675.jpg

Again, in that age range:

http://primejb.com/pics/original/55c83246.jpg
I will also agree that women are hottest in their mid-late teens. Youthful beauty and femininity is a sign that a girl has reached adulthood and is ready to be married off to a man. They would also more playful, exciting, and more fun to be around.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

How come I am not shocked you two are talking about teenagers...
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

I'm not sure you guys should be posting about under 18 gals and/or posting their photos. This could be used as fuel by so many to attack this site and the movement!

Mods (Winston and zboy1). Are such postings acceptable? I think this is getting into dangerous territory.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Tsar wrote: I will also agree that women are hottest in their mid-late teens. Youthful beauty and femininity is a sign that a girl has reached adulthood and is ready to be married off to a man. They would also more playful, exciting, and more fun to be around.
Well, how's your virgin hunt going?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Rock wrote:I'm not sure you guys should be posting about under 18 gals and/or posting their photos. This could be used as fuel by so many to attack this site and the movement!

Mods (Winston and zboy1). Are such postings acceptable? I think this is getting into dangerous territory.
I respect your raising the point in order to protect Wnston and HA. But I think as long as the thread is talking about bride-finding, not "smashing"
:roll: , then we are on safe ground.

Just barely.

When my sons were in college, I told them to talk to high school girls when they attended their high-school Homecoming. :shock: They were shocked. I told them I said TALK to them, I didn't say drag them out and have sex with them!!! :lol:

No parent wants their son to be with a used, worn-out scuzzbag. Trust me, many MOMS would want their sons to be around girls like those in the pics.

BTW, high-school-age, like 16, is legal for sex most places, though not all. If you marry with parents' permission, it is legal everywhere (almost). It's PROSTITUTION or coercion with under-18 girls that is illegal almost everywhere, and is illegal GLOBALLY for Americans.

I think the general distaste many HA posters have for prostitution, and also for hookup culture, has got to be appreciated by the various national police organizations who follow this site.

(Except the White AngloZone cops, who are universally complete NWO assholes.)
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Jeremy wrote:Edit: Took the pics down. Ignore everything I said. Women peak at 32. Anything under 25 is just "ick."
:lol:
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

fightforlove wrote:
Tsar wrote: I will also agree that women are hottest in their mid-late teens. Youthful beauty and femininity is a sign that a girl has reached adulthood and is ready to be married off to a man. They would also more playful, exciting, and more fun to be around.
I haven't started my virgin hunt. I am getting my life into order and when I have more financial stability I will begin trying to get myself my ideal bride. I want to be able to offer her stability and security, therefore I need to wait. I am a very patient person so it would be just about two years before I begin my quest. I would go tour some countries before-hand to see what culture I fit into the best, then go back when I'm ready to find a bride.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Rock wrote:
Falcon wrote:While in Bangkok, Everdred, Xiongmao, and I had unanimously agreed that we all liked the MILF's (30+, or more mature, women) much more than the young vixens in their 20's. We've noticed that in general, the 30+ Chinese women were much easier and fun to talk to, knowledgeable, and pleasant to hang out with.

Everdred's Chinese gf is 5 years older than him; he is in his mid-20's. My past Mexican gf from Puebla was 4 years older than me.

Rock wrote:- Sometimes, its good for very young people (18-21) to try out someone much older and more experienced (say early to mid 30s). For the rebel types. For the very intelligent, rebel, non-conformist types of young, they sometimes go for something like this.
That's me!

I'm in my early 20's and have gone out with older women more often than those my own age or younger, often mid-20's, late 20's, or 30's. One reason is also that there simply aren't that many women who are between 18 and my age.
OK, then you guys should love this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsJ3D6fI6ZQ

For all you younger guys in the States who claim not to be able to get dates, you need to start hitting up the local cougars! Never mind the girls for now. You can go for them when you get old yourself lol.
That 76 year old hag early in the video is not a cougar, she's more like a breathing/walking/talking corpse. I've seen that story on tv before. The guys that sleep with her are even more disgusting than she is.

Look at 1:12 in the video, the young girl says it's not normal for a 28 year old guy to go for a 65 year old lady when there's girls like her around. She stood there confused. You can clearly see how jealous American women get when men don't choose them, regardless if the guy is their type or not. A girl like her is the type of girl that shoots down every guy that approaches her, unless the guy is a super model. Stupid f***ing bitch should shut the f**k up.

As for cougars, I stopped that game when I was in my mid and early 20s. I had my share of "cougars". I don't really consider them cougars because none were older than the 30s. When I was young, I dated older girls a lot, girls who were usually a few years older than me. The oldest I've been with was a woman that was 31 when I was 21. It was strictly only for sex but then she got psycho and started stalking me at my home, crying if I didn't see her, etc. She was married with 2 kids...

Anyways, I'm 34 now and I don't touch anything over 28/29. To me, even 28 is borderline expired. I'm sure when I get older, it will be different. But while I'm still in my 30s, I won't touch a chic in her 30s. They just look too old and expired to me. It's like going in your fridge and seeing expired cheese...you just don't eat it. Throw that shit away and get something fresh. :D
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Tsar wrote:
fightforlove wrote:
I haven't started my virgin hunt. I am getting my life into order and when I have more financial stability I will begin trying to get myself my ideal bride. I want to be able to offer her stability and security, therefore I need to wait. I am a very patient person so it would be just about two years before I begin my quest. I would go tour some countries before-hand to see what culture I fit into the best, then go back when I'm ready to find a bride.
In 2 years you will be 25. You do realize that 90% of women in the United States are non-Vs by their 21st birthday? Not sure about these stats in other countries, but it is probably only marginally better in the more conservative cultures (Eastern Europe, Latin America, etc), but you have to remember that more girls are also off the market by their 21st birthday in these places. I'd get to work on that V search asap, it's only going to get less and less realistic in the coming years (especially if you want an attractive one).
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

marklambo wrote:
Rock wrote:
Falcon wrote:While in Bangkok, Everdred, Xiongmao, and I had unanimously agreed that we all liked the MILF's (30+, or more mature, women) much more than the young vixens in their 20's. We've noticed that in general, the 30+ Chinese women were much easier and fun to talk to, knowledgeable, and pleasant to hang out with.

Everdred's Chinese gf is 5 years older than him; he is in his mid-20's. My past Mexican gf from Puebla was 4 years older than me.

Rock wrote:- Sometimes, its good for very young people (18-21) to try out someone much older and more experienced (say early to mid 30s). For the rebel types. For the very intelligent, rebel, non-conformist types of young, they sometimes go for something like this.
That's me!

I'm in my early 20's and have gone out with older women more often than those my own age or younger, often mid-20's, late 20's, or 30's. One reason is also that there simply aren't that many women who are between 18 and my age.

For all you younger guys in the States who claim not to be able to get dates, you need to start hitting up the local cougars! Never mind the girls for now. You can go for them when you get old yourself lol.
That 76 year old hag early in the video is not a cougar, she's more like a breathing/walking/talking corpse. I've seen that story on tv before. The guys that sleep with her are even more disgusting than she is.

Look at 1:12 in the video, the young girl says it's not normal for a 28 year old guy to go for a 65 year old lady when there's girls like her around. She stood there confused. You can clearly see how jealous American women get when men don't choose them, regardless if the guy is their type or not. A girl like her is the type of girl that shoots down every guy that approaches her, unless the guy is a super model. Stupid f***ing bitch should shut the f**k up.

As for cougars, I stopped that game when I was in my mid and early 20s. I had my share of "cougars". I don't really consider them cougars because none were older than the 30s. When I was young, I dated older girls a lot, girls who were usually a few years older than me. The oldest I've been with was a woman that was 31 when I was 21. It was strictly only for sex but then she got psycho and started stalking me at my home, crying if I didn't see her, etc. She was married with 2 kids...

Anyways, I'm 34 now and I don't touch anything over 28/29. To me, even 28 is borderline expired. I'm sure when I get older, it will be different. But while I'm still in my 30s, I won't touch a chic in her 30s. They just look too old and expired to me. It's like going in your fridge and seeing expired cheese...you just don't eat it. Throw that shit away and get something fresh. :D

That's why I feel bad for women, us guy's have such a great thing on this planet. You got to understand something " Mother gave it all to us " we guy's can father children later in life and in general age much better than women.

Women become more masculine looking later in life so what works for a man does not for a women. Sometimes males need to consider just how tuff mothers job is, I am the same way and love women no older than 35 ish and I am 48.
Time to Hide!
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

fightforlove wrote:
Tsar wrote:
fightforlove wrote:
In 2 years you will be 25. You do realize that 90% of women in the United States are non-Vs by their 21st birthday? Not sure about these stats in other countries, but it is probably only marginally better in the more conservative cultures (Eastern Europe, Latin America, etc), but you have to remember that more girls are also off the market by their 21st birthday in these places. I'd get to work on that V search asap, it's only going to get less and less realistic in the coming years (especially if you want an attractive one).
I posted a topic about how many men do the average women sleep. You can see that there are even 15 year olds that already have had sex with over 19 guys by that age here in the US.

viewtopic.php?t=19753

Forget about searching for an attractive virgin here in the US. Even young trolls lose their virginity early here. Going abroad has better chances but that will all vary depending on the country and its culture. But he said he's going to go overseas anyway. For him to think of going abroad now at his age is very respectable.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Moretorque wrote:
marklambo wrote:
Rock wrote:

That's me!

That's why I feel bad for women, us guy's have such a great thing on this planet. You got to understand something " Mother gave it all to us " we guy's can father children later in life and in general age much better than women.

Women become more masculine looking later in life so what works for a man does not for a women. Sometimes males need to consider just how tuff mothers job is, I am the same way and love women no older than 35 ish and I am 48.
I feel no sorrow for women at all. Women have everything given to them on a silver platter over here. The laws are even written in favor of them completely. I believe that there should be balance but when it comes to women, there is no balance here in the western society at all.

Even a woman in her 40s can go find a mangina to marry her, despite the fact that we feel she's expired and rotten. There's always a mangina out there to cater to a woman, no matter the age. Look at the video, that 76 year old breathing wrinkled corpse is still posting online looking for young guys to date and even she was able to be selective. She's not even masculine looking, she just looks like something from the night of the living dead which is worse. I don't feel any sorrow for women at all, not a single bit. They have it made and they know it...
Private Investment Club

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

There's no way that some of those teenage 8-9 looking girls are virgins. They were probably getting banged silly by Jersey Shore type guys since they were 13.